Be me, an amerifat

>be me, an amerifat
>working at Goodwill
>making 10.30 an hour as a lead - basically a sub-tier management position
>new year rolls over
>min wage now 10.20
>me not getting raise
i'unno guys, i feel like Goodwill is screwing me in the pooper, making .10 cents above minimum wage doing manager shit.
i think it's best to step down.. or find another job cause i feel like i'm doing slave wages for dirty kikes

How old are you user?

in my twenties

Lol nigga quit you gettin shafted.

Also you got quints

You work at Goodwill nigguh. They are there to provide jobs, which they are doing. Nothing they ever said to you meant "you can make a living here"

did i want say i wanted to make a living working at a 'non-profit' run by a bunch of greedy hand rubbers?
i just want an equal pay for the extra bullshit i do, nigger
kek, you got that right been applying at other places. gonna hand my manager my keys and step down for the meantime

Minimum wage is 10.20? Shit quit complaining tard. Minimum wage here is $7.25

being that said. that means the price of food, rent and all other BS is going to raise as well.
an extra ten cents for being responsible for
>opening the store
>closing the store
>counting the safe and sending off deposits
>babysitting the cashiers
isn't worth it

Leave Colorado faggot, we don't need you here. You fucking work at Goodwill; it's literally a charity to give retards and ex-cons jobs.

i would leave CO but 3 things
>i'm a native
>i have family here
>extra money i have to fork over
so, uh no, faggot
>a charity that gives retards jobs
that's the ARC you're thinking of

>i have family here

Translation: I'm a sad sack of shit who can't make it on their own without handouts from Mommy.

Absofuckinglutely it is not worth it.
This is what happen when liberals don't critically think through their handout policies

KEK
you have mistook me for my brother who does nothing but hermit himself in my folks' house in front a screen 18 hours a day
i'm the only kid of theirs' that got out of the freaking house, got married and made a family of my own

Oh I see. You're bro is a bigger loser than you, so you're acting like you accomplished something.

>You're bro
nice place to put an apostrophe, kid.

Oh no, a grammatical error. Did it make you feel better to point that out? Did it make you forget that the only job you can get is a charity gig reserved for niggers and retards so they can feel like they're an actual part of society?

My friend works for Goodwill as well, and I'll tell you the same thing I told him: it's a job for people who are otherwise not employable, their money is spent on programs to help the disabled and it doesn't make sense to waste it all on labor, and that they don't want you working there for life. You could work for a grocery store and probably make more, as my friend could. If you're so sour about it then why don't you use their Job Connection program to help you find a better job? Lazy shits like you deserve your slave wage.

>got married and made a family of my own

I bet your wife is out fucking someone who pulls $10.40 an hour, you fucking loser.

> I started a family while making less than a living wage
What the fuck is wrong with you?

mfw my GF worked at a goodwill in indiana and now works at one in illinois

Worked at advance autoparts. Started 2 years ago at 10.90 hr. Someone that was working there for 2 yrs already not making 10. Oh well wut ever. Try hard end up being a night manager. Give me adt code keys etc. Tell them i want raise. They laugh and give me 48hrs a week (im part time no benifits). Put my 2 week notice in. Some girl with no ged or diploma says she sits on her ass all day at aldis as a casheir doesnt even have to bag and is making 13 an hr.

oh boo, i'm getting flamed on my own thread, i'm gonna go kms now
don't you faggots know how to read? all i was stating is i wanted to be compensated for the extra shit i have to do. or i am going to step down and leave
i am the wife
lol, who cares? and how many mexicans do the same? at least i only have the 1 kid

"Extra bullshit"?

You mean sending faggots on break?

Neck yourself m8

>i am the wife

Holy fuck that explains so much. A fucking woman working at a shit job expecting CEO-tier pay. Go scissor with Anita Sarkeesian and fuck off you entitled cunt.

> all i was stating is i wanted to be compensated for the extra shit i have to do
And all we've done is point out how stupid you are for expecting that from Goodwill of all companies. This is something you should've known going in.

> lol, who cares?
The US taxpayers do. But spics do it all the time so it's OK, right?

> I am the wife
Tits or gtfo

Are you seriously complaining about low wages while working for a NONPROFIT?? Get a job with an actual company and show a little motivation, you might surprise yourself.

more than that, learn how to read
>kissless virgin detected
it's only like 5 days into the new year? i was making a dollar above min wage originally.
>The US taxpayers do
seeing how i work full-time, that makes me tax payer too.. so

how is a nonprofit run by greedy jews any different than a company run by greedy jews?
i'm gonna get screwed by jews no matter where i go

Well then kill yourself. You're complaining about your job, now you're whining you'll be fucked no matter what. I'm sure the sugar mama your husband sees while your folding second-hand boxer shorts will make a great step mother for your (presumably autistic) child.

your post made me lol
he's the one who does the laundry

> experience
Check
> vagina
Check
> drive
???

They suppress the wages so you won't stay longer than you need to. Find a new job. There's at least two qualifications up there.

You dumb bitch. I'm talking about you folding boxer shorts at your job. Not at home. You can't grasp basic shit and you expect more than $10.30 an hour.

>still no tits with timestamp

I'm sure she doesn't have tits. If she did, she'd quit bitching about her low-paying job and become a stripper/hooker.

thanks, been getting my resume updated and ready
lolwut we throw all those old choneez away
you're not worthy to see my rack. plus hubby uses these boards too, odds he'll see mine as a repost if i did KEK

>you're not worthy
Women who talk like this are always 2/10 trailer trash, either a coked up skelly or a hamplanet
I was on your side for a while, OP, but you really deserve all the bass fortune you get. Fuck off of this board with your entitled attitude/epic larp.

You really are retarded. Every time you reply to someone, you show that your value is worth a lot less than $10.30.

*bad fortune, shit

>be me
>work numerous of retail stores
>become great employee
>dont like my rate
>threatened to leave
>they bump my pay to 1 or 3$ more
Everytime

I'd be willing to bet $10.30 that this picture accurately portrays OP and OP's husband.

Not pictured: Their mulatto abomination of a child because it's too busy selling loose Newports at the playground to get its picture taken.

Please tell me you're in Loveland or Fort Collins.

puuuhleeaasse, you were only on my side just because you wanted to see tits
nice, i'll put in a pretend 2 weeks notice in today
ew niggers

>that's the ARC you're thinking of

Fun game: Look up Goodwill employees on a search engine. Notice how most of the pictures are either niggers, retards, or women. Goodwill gives jobs to the racially, mentally, and genderly challenged so said individuals feel better about their place in the world.

> you're not worthy to see my rack
You've said nothing to indicate that but I'll admire your fidelity at least.

ramsey?

yup, they're for my man's eyes/hands only

Remeber faggot pretending to leave only work if they like you or you are a good worker.

If you are a useless nigger then you gonna be let go

go work at king soopers, faggot. make sure it's a ufcw union store

5 years of raises puts you at $18.41/hr as a checker. $19.41 on night shift

normally i try to be modest, but i've been told by two different managers that store's overall sales started increasing since they originally hired me as a clothes pricer, then they offered me a promotion.. yadda yadda yadda you get the jist

Yeah I've witnessed people do that "well I'll leave if I don't get my way" shit only to be met with a stack of applications that have been waiting for an opening. Go for it OP, you seem to me like you're 100% replaceable. Bonus points if you get replaced by an old, retarded nigger that can't keep from shitting himself (lets face it, you'll be replaced by a man; Goodwill's social experiment of putting a woman in that position proved to be a failure).