Bitches about 3 millions voting illegally for Hillary Clinton

>bitches about 3 millions voting illegally for Hillary Clinton
>assembles commission to investigate
>disassembles comission without any results

What does it take for Trumpanzees to finally see him for the shithead he is?

you misspelled im mentally retarded again

here op

>panic mode

Cry a little louder, libfag.

> winning

Even Steve Bannon calls your daddy retarded.

as if liberals haven't been in perpetual panic since election night.

indeed

>as if liberals haven't been in perpetual panic since election night.

And now Trumpanzees are strating to sweat too. What's your point?

how that collusion wagon working for you?

indeed

> 2 charges already
> Flynn already pledged guilty
> Sessions recussed himself from Investigation to not go down with drumpf
> Manafort under house arrest
Pretty good actually.

good haha, stay on that! It's only been a year, they're bound to find SOMETHING right?

yea haha remember how watergate took a few weeks to wrap up?

>stay on that
Bet your ads we'll be staying on that. It took longer than a year for Watergate to unfold, we can be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

I'm sure he's getting more than 7 years in prison.

> SOMETHING
> 2 People already charged
Man did Fox news really not tell you retards that?

Great haha, you got this!

Shouldn't you be fucking a trap right now or something? Lol

>lawyers meet after election results are in to discuss foreign policy
B-b-but Trump m-m-must h-have colluded w-w-with the big b-bad R-R-R-Russians!

Trump is proof of why rural subhumans and the poorly educated have no business voting. When he inevitably goes down in flames we'll take the opportunity to place restrictions on their voting so they don't turn all of America into the impoveriahed shithole they're used to living in.

sorry jew, not happening
you can scurry back to your holes before we stomp your scrawny necks

>no lawyers
>before the election
>for the specific purpose of obtaining damaging info on Hillary from a foreign government (admitted by Trump Jr.)
Looking forward to seeing the egg crack.

Look at the fancy city man with his opinion that matters no more than anyone else's. Who the fuck are you to tell someone they can't vote? What the duck country you think this is? You're a fucking retard.
>when he inevitably goes down in flames
As it stands, he's doing VERY well. Just because you think he's a meanie doesn't mean shit you fucking pathetic snowflake piece of shit

LIberal or Rebublican, no big difference. If you want real change you should vote for someone else. As a non-american I find it puzzling how you can consider yourself a democrazy with 2 candidates.

>December
Ok boss
Let's not forget they won't do anything about it even if it's true. They didn't do anything for Hillary rigging the DNC, and I'm sure Trump can find the right people to pay ;)
>stay mad kid

>wants to convince America to build a border wall
>can't even convince his own wife to sleep in the same bed as him
Very well indeed.

Congress has approved billions to the wall just so you know
>stay mad

>What does it take for Trumpanzees to finally see him for the shithead he is?
They need to realise that he is a kike lover, but then again, we are talking about amerutards, they all suck jewish dick...

No they didn't.

>Who the fuck are you to tell someone they can't vote?
I'm someone who has his own life in order and therefore am more likely to see the bigger picture than some illiterate coal miner or farmer who's been living in the same impoverished slum with no hope of improvement. How can we truat these people to vote responsibly if they can't even conduct their own affairs responsibly?

>thinking this is true

>states so scared about the truth that they refuse to provide any data

What does it take for you to believe fraud takes place on a massive scale?

>the entirety of europoor has been run by Jews for thousands of years
>one man tries to stop this
>is labeled a villain and is the most easily recognizable "evil man"
>the entirety of Europe stops him, barely managing to run him down with help from the Ruskies
>back to being Jew slaves
>"look at the ameritards sucking Jewish dick"

>June 9 2016
If you're trying to make an argument for collusion at least get the timeline correct.

LOL i know this is like a joke website but still LOL

Evidence?

Yea I'm not gonna give you sources considering all you've gotta do is type "money for the wall" into google. It was approved in July? So eat a dick?

States refused to comply because the commission asked for loads of sensitive data for no other reason than because trump picked up an opinion from a two bit conservative blogger.

>just google it bro
>It was approved in July?

hahahahaha

Mate, i never said yuros are any better than ameritards.

don't say that. It'll make them upset. the trumpanzees cant count to 10

>City People
>Reading

PICK ONE!!!!!

niggers are mostly in cities, now you do the math.

the reason is that he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton and got big mad about it

Maybe dems should've focused on the right states, because I recall Don losing the popular vote this time. For someone who "has their affairs in order" you don't seem to know why y'all lost his election

States refused to give voter info, so POTUS handed case to DHS.

Noagendashow.com

A whopping 1.2 billion for prototypes of a wall that will cost at least 30 billion. That's before you take into account court costs from all the private homeowners who will undoubtably sue to stop the government from seizing their property.
>oh and Mexico will never pay for it.

1.6 billion to be exact

Do you think that anonymous poster on Sup Forums was in charge of Hillary's campaign?

cuz he gonna save za wurld from za jews !!!!!!!!

Please don't give a trumpcuck facts, he is not used to them.

Fuck, my bad. Are you an Aussie? It's just usually yuros

Haha got that budget isn't even for the wall, you degenerated retard. No wonder you can't post a source.

We have a tendency to focus on places that actually matter. Trump won because the (deservedly) impoverished rural riff raff overperformed at the polls. Maybe voting stations added doors that can fit a mobility scooter into.

>Democrats bitch about election
> "Ok" lets investigate
> Democrats NOOOOOOOO!! re refuse to cooperate

Hurr durr

13 counties in CA 100-150% of the voting age population , voted

not only is that and IMPOSSIBLE TURN OUT
to get 100% winch means EVERYONE of voting age VOTED

little lone more then that by up to 50%
its called illegals

its called here entire but "muh invalid popular vote" can be accounted for in CA alone

KILL YOUSELF

If the fucking text wasn't backwards then maybe he could read it.

> this is what a retard actually believes

LOL

E

Trump BTFO

I never liked either candidate but all of this drame is gold.

Also as a side note Trump has to be the worst thing to ever happen to the repubican party. His only chance for reelection at this point is for a war to break out, but the last republican already used that trick. He's so fucked lul.

. ..

So the gay frog army voted for Hillary? Is that what the trumpcuck is trying to say?

Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio
>least y'all got Cali
With an impossible/illegal turn out, so you're right! Wait no you're not. Fucking cuuuuuckkkk

Honestly after republicans rallied behind a child rapist, I doubt they will go vote democrat now.

>What does it take for LIBTARDS to finally see REASON, and use their fucking BRAINS ?

muh pepe memes

>actually doing damage control for a meme president

Why would the black people think that? Just because a black guy got elected president and for 8 years Republicans called him a muslim terrist dictator and tried to stall anything he did?

Are you referring to the case where Hillary defended a child rapist by saying the 12 year old girl asked for it? Or a billionaire' sex scandal about some hooker who decided 10 years later she didn't like his wrinkly old body?

The irony of a non American made weapon.

Ain’t. No. Way.

FACTS

oh no that does line up with "muh feelings"
screw facts lalalalalal - Hillary voting RETARD

its facts over 100% voting in 13 fucking counties use google, go upstairs and have mommy show you how

You are cuck and crying snowflake because you lose, littls cyka hahaha

Am I right, fellow republican Trump supporters? I totally "owned" the liberals. Yes, Trump is definitely good job.

get that ruskie AK outta here and put an M4 in his hands.

I get American pride but I'm only 20, so I don't get Russian hate. Not saying you said anything rude but it's fact the AK is one of the best, most durable weapons ever made. While it's true pudge there will never need it to perform in a sandstorm, why does it matter that much?

This might be funny if I was a poorfag too, but my xmas lights all work perfectly.

i love how all these trumpflakes say google it because they're just talking out of their ass again

well if there is why don't you show us?