Did he do it Sup Forums?

Did he do it Sup Forums?

Bump

Yes he did, but in fairness I knew both of while we were in college at Cal Poly. She was a cont and I saw her get pissed off and throw things across the room and hit him with them. I think she probably went off on him and he just had one too many objects thrown at him and snapped.

100% bullshit

Gimme a quick rolldown, Sup Forumstards.

No bullshit. We were Ag majors at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. She was Laci Rocha back then.

is this dude on death row

Yes, he is at San Quentin. We haven't put anybody to death in California in the years. I expect he'll die of old age. I heard from a friend of mine who works at the California men's colony, which is a prison in San Luis Obispo, that Peterson has the only cell on death row with a window and it looks out on the San Francisco Bay where he dumped Laci and the baby.

Just because a person gets convicted of something in America doesn't mean they did the crime. This is really one of the worst if not the worst legal systems on earth. He probably didn't do it.

>We haven't put anybody to death in California in the years
What about the founder of the crips?

Niggers are subhuman and don't count

We haven't put anybody to death in over 10 years.

Prove it

Did you atleast hit that shit?

Sexy man....

No. I honestly don't think so.
He may be a piece of shit, but he ain't no killer.

You’re a fucking retard. Of course he did it.

Worst legal systems on earth?! Ha ha ha icanteven.jpg

Such fake news.

So did OJ, and he walked. I dont think scott did.

I think he did.. what a waste. sure, she may be a cunt but his side chick was not even close to laci in terms of hotness... at least in my point of view.

No, but she was cute and early on when they started dating he said she was the best piece of ass he had ever had. Probably why he put up with her, until he didn't.

Do you even comprehend the amount of innocent people who are/have been falsely put in prison or even murdered by execution? Your response is the typical uneducated white American response. You probably also think this is the greatest country in the world too. Protip: it ain't

always thought she was hot...

Man, nobody even gives a shit about whatever dump you're from. Quit while you're ahead.

Typical white American response. No argument, just profanities. Go eat McDonald's, drink beer, and get fatter and dumber.

Do what? Fix a problem? Sure. He's dumb though because he got caught. How many dumb niggers are out there in Cali that he could have just paid to rid him of that thorn in his side?

Look at that crooked smile. You know she was a bitch out of the public eye. She probably deserved it.

It is true. US has the worst guilty/innocent ratio in prison. The US justice takes the worst possible evidence (human memory and testimony) as the highest form of evidence to convict someone.