So, Sup Forums , if you were to kill yourselves, how would you do it? Would you make it super visible...

So, Sup Forums , if you were to kill yourselves, how would you do it? Would you make it super visible? Suicide attack on a politician? Just try to not miss? Do it in your bathtub knowing nobody cares ?

Just don't

I'd make it look like an accident. In fact, I'm planning it sometime this year. So any advice on what to do is appreciated.

how are you supposed to make it look like an accident?

Car crash most likely. It'd probably be a collision with some object.

bump

Stale. Yet fits.

memes aside, are belts resistant or big enough enough tho ?

Probably not.

how much money do you think ikea makes selling different utility things to people who're gonna use them to kill themselves ?

I fucking hope so

Fuck that. That shit sounds painful.

Just make it look like somebody broke into your house or something.

Oh well. I don't think there's any other ways to "make it look like an accident."

depends, with enough speed, and considering user's gonna be the driver, if he doesn't put his seatbelt on he might go fast enough that his head won't even have time to register he's dead

Basically this. I'm hoping it'll be quick, but I don't really care either way as long as I don't survive.

well i "hope" you go fast enough, cause if not the probability of you dying is pretty low these days, might even end up crippled but not dead, wich is not envious at all, even considering your situation

also if you have dogs make sure someone will atke care of them, people are fags but dogs don't deserve to suffer for our mistakes

it's okay if you have cats tho, they're little shits you literally think you're a fat cat who can't hunt

Fair enough I suppose. Either way, here's to hoping.
Old cars like mine will do the trick.

Cats are independent, they won't even care much.

I don't have a dog, but that does bring up the current issue I'm facing as well. When I go, I want to be completely forgotten, I don't even want my name to be remembered. How can one go about this?

just make sure you don't leave any behind notes or kids, that's it, i mean, do you remember the name of the gay dude who decrypted german transmission and created computers as we know them? me neither so just die, time will do the rest enventually

Bullet to the face. Works every time.

Jokes aside, how gay or how much of a pussy do you have to be to kill yourself

I won't. But thanks for the advice. And when I say forgotten, I mean literally erased from history.

It takes a lot of balls to actually follow through with that.

I mean, /fit/ are all like 200 pounds worth of muscles and still kill themselves on a daily basis

If I were to ever kill myself (which I will not because I'll have a better life in the years to come), I'd probably do something on a high scale, make the US mourn. Maybe something like Columbine or perhaps along the lines of the Oklahoma City Bombing, whatever the case, it has to be high in casualties.

short drop 'rope' around the neck and shoot temple with .22 or bigger

that's what I'm planning, .22 is probably the one they'll let me buy but I'll try to get a 9mm (soon)

I wouldn't try with a .22, a 9mm will work though, but I've had .22 long rifle bounce back on me against soft targets.

well, .22 is pretty powerful. it's still a handgun. a powder weapon that has been used over 100,000,000 times to kill another human. .22 is designed to kill people and they use it to kill ox, even moose

probably go stand in one of the busy/not so busy streets and just read a book or drink some tea... like in the fanciest suit i can find and a top hat. then anyone walking by would be so fucking confused and i would just say.
"tallyho" to them with a wave then continue to wait for traffic.

Doesn’t a .22 bullet bounce around the inside of your skull and turn your brain into mashed potatos?

likely not because it wouldn't have the energy. it'd either exit or stop when it hits the next wall of skull inside

>Fly to a 3rd world country
>Find a homeless dude
>Walk deep into forest
>Dig my own grave
>Blow my brains out in said grave
>Pay homeless guy to bury me

I'd simply overdose on pills.I could write a suicide note for those who care enough to read it. Maybe just act like everything's normal until I slowly dose of into nothingness.

This

Kind of that. But no suicide note in my case.