Turn on the news. See this. Wat do?

Turn on the news. See this. Wat do?

Go back to sleep, like I did when it really happened. But I was a kid and didn’t care. Still don’t.

Call my homie Muhammed and celebrate

Order pizza and wings. Watch and kek.

You are really cool!

Um idk i was even born yet kek

UNDERAGEB&

change the channel

2018-2001=17

17>18, might i kindly suggest someone ban you?

call the cops

Ironically I'm a Brit who was on holiday in New England when it happened. Heard it on the car radio as we were driving- couldn't believe it. Did a U-turn to go back to the house and see if it was real on TV. Spent the next few hours fixed to the box

wonder why they are doing controlled demolitions in downtown manhattan

was kid taking a school photo
saw it on tv later that day. First time i saw people die on tv when they showed the people jumping from buildings.

Stack as much cash as I can knowing that the economy is about to tank. Then wait.

You care about the destruction of a couple of buildings the government used as a catalyst to continue a war in the Middle East for no reason whatsoever? Why? Because a few people died? People die every day. It’s nothing new since we crawled out of the primordial ooze from whence we came and thought that we were better than everything else.

Try to stay calm. Im at work and still trippin balls from the strip of gel tabs i took five hours earlier. Listening to Howard Stern on radio. It was a Tuesday. #NeverForget

I was in 6th grade and we got out of school and I was super happy.

I remember walking down the stairs singing a song I made up " The planes explode the planes explode."

Of course I had no idea what was actually going on - I got a better idea when my mom picked me up from school and was crying.

where did you work?

fap fap fap

Local pool company in upstate at the time. About 2 1/2 -3 hours outside of the city

Again? Damn we just finished rebuilding.

Mr bean?

grab popcorn, as I did the first time.

This.

Scream "Allahu Akbar" at the top of my lungs

buy bitcoin

ass[1]

think it's a great movie

Won’t someone think of the logs!

change channels only to see it being broadcasted on all channels
>there is no escape