Is it even possible to bully someone who's deezed as fuck?

Is it even possible to bully someone who's deezed as fuck?

You can say his face is ugly

That’s some peak physique. No homo I would lick jelly off them abs.

He might have a terminally ill relative.

That's always a sensitive topic.

You can say jebes teretanu to je hrpa pedera sto si ljube bice dok gledaju sliku svarcnegera.

Yes because those are show muscles, basically used for intimidation purposes while useless in actual combat

Every mofo you will ever meet that is jacked like this is making up for something else. I've never met a jacked dude that wasn't dumb as fuck and or usually has a speech impediment. Same with girls, she's either battling a low self esteem because she has the fat gene or has massive daddy issues. If you think about it why else would anyone want to spend so much time, money and effort on something. It's not a hobby or a profession. Think about it.

but what if it's a hobby?

most people dont compromise their body chemistry/health for a simple hobby

>professional bodybuilders
>professional athletes

K

That greek body but that ugly inbred white face lmao

That's just a lazy way of thinking. Someone is VISIBLY better than you, so you assign him a imaginary flaw, to feel better about yourself. Even if all the people you knew were like this, it is still not enough data to generalize.

absolutely no core strength on that dude. his swings will have no power behind them. he's the kind of guy that shows off to other guys and checks them out as well.

nice juicing fag lmao

Youre actually right. Why do people go to the gym in first place? To make up for something they dont have like good social skills, handsome face etc. I know i started because i hated my skelly look and think it contributed to my insecurities and being shy and quiet. But i dobt care cuz at least seeinh my body change gives a little satisfaction and keeps me from being depressed .

>filename
>theoLOGy

How can you have more muscle fibers without strength?

You have to break down muscle fibers by lifting weight to tear them, then they grow back stronger.

>inb4 muh tendon strength

Thats usually just genetics.

The point is it's not a hobby. That's a lifestyle. Hours daily in the gym, all decision made around calorie/carb/protein intake, chemicals ('roids, HGH, test, etc). He can't have a job that drug tests (likely works as Best Buy, Target, etc.) I promise you every jacked Chad is battling low self esteem and over-compensating for something else.

That guy is neither a pro athlete or a pro body builder. Thank you for further making the point.

False, it not like he is in above average shape he's in the gym at least 20 hours a week and his growth is chemically enhanced. You're speaking from assumptions I'm speaking from experience, I know many trainers and wanna-be amateur bodybuilders and almost pro athletes. Trust me it's not "fair" to say but it's true 90% of the time.

Lol at all these ragerslmfao, >his punches have no power
>those muscles are for show
>hes a fag

a dude like that doesnt need to get in a fight.
those muscles are to show to your girlfriend
and since you dont have a girlfriend
those muscles are for lifting your mother up and down on his cock

XD stay mad at everythig in your pathetic world, including yourself skinny cuck computer warriors

Look at this dumbass. The post is a question fucktard. What kind of posts/replies do you expect? kek

I was a surfer for most of my young life, until I started getting into relationships and jobs and shit.

I had a group of friends that all did the gym thing all together, they always pushed me to join them but I was like nah, im going to stay here with the chicks and smoke weed.

I never had a problem losing weight, certain times of the year its just melts off no matter what I do, I drink lots of beer now also. And sense I was super athletic my whole young life I still have good strength and nice muscle to looks at, but im not jacked or anything, just like a swimmers body with a little more weight on it.

Point is, I thought it was weird that they all wanted to go to the gym so much, then I realized they were all anxious aggressive guys with self esteem issues.

I also though it was gay as fuck how they all sat around and flexed their muscles and talked about working out all the time.

So while they were all at the gym getting
" jacked " I was at the house getting " jacked "

Uhh..