You're fucking underage that's what you are

nice hair==

To me yes very much so

Show vagene.

Open bob.

Rotate you stupid attention cunt

10/10 would pedo on you

I’m not even sure what you even are

Haven’t brushed it in like, a couple months. Washed it last night here’s what it looked like when I hadn’t showered in a month

tits and face or no rate

fuck off kid

You are underage

what happened to your eye?

control that hair and you would be, makes you look crazy

Post tits and face or fuck off.

Why are you seeking attention?

Missing papa love?

I like your hair, but importantly how old are you?

yes, you are pretty
just watch your weight as you get older

You look like a troll doll LMAO

Are you trying to get nigger hair?

show us your bubie

Get your hygiene in check and post tits.

Jesus fucking Christ

I bet your tits are huge so let's see 'em

Like a 5

You look like Jorge Garcia from Lost

what the fuck u nasty cunt take some fucking showers. you must not be all that concerned in your looks if you don't put in any effort, fuck off and go to /soc

robby

high quality bait

Fix your hair and you’ll look like a dark haired version of my wife

And I?

Girl I dunno what is going on hear but you ant good looking at all you look like suezen boile on a bad day lol sorry to tell you the truth love

That's not a woman ...

In an ugly way. Youre quite adorable

solid 3/10, maybe 4
5? no, no fucking way

Wowww.... OP delivered

ass[2]

No one asked for a timestamp, they asked for tits.

Give us tits whore

your messy hair looks kind of cool

GoT shirt?

give me your kik

its still tits or gtfo, don't even want to see your tits but rules are rules

no she's not. she's way below average for a white woman.

Oui oui my sister went to Ireland recently and brought me back this shirt because there are GoT tours there

Even though I called you a cunt, I still think you should get your hair cut, brush and straighten it, and then dye it. I just think you look way too typical European or something, dark hair and eye color; everything.

I’m actually like native lol both my parents grew up on the reserve

Tits or gtfo

Respect your elders

Je pourrais te baiser si ça te fais plaisir mais je ne te trouve pas excessivement attractive. La personalité joue un role et le fais que tu soie ici a attention whoring ne me plais pas plus que ça

Your defiantly interesting... In a good way, why don't you open your eyes?

adorkable
you're actually my kind of girl
tits?

Look, you hygiene has me concerned. But if you are looking for confirmation that you are pretty, you kinda have it, from the tits or GTFO comments and such. But please know that you hair looks full and nice, and could actually *look* good if you take care of it.
One other thing I strongly recommend, get your eyebrows done! It would totally change your look, make you more attractive at first glance etc.

Living is easy with eyes closed

C'mon, eyebrows. Start tossin those off and we'll start telling you you're pretty all day.

yup

I mean I know I don’t take care of myself ithanks tho FOR the advice

Ohhhh fucckkk

you look beautiful in this picture

I forget. My opinions arent valid unless you make them so.

You look like that one retarded girl from Skins. Except she had blonde hair.

Lets see those funbags

lose some weight, sort your hair out and you'd be cute, but not that cute.

would degrade and humiliate / 10

Stop with the stupid fucking looks

Oh there we go, you shouldn't be hiding those beautiful brown eyes. I've changed my mind your quite sweet.

Why do you think it's easier living with your eyes closed? You must walk into stuff an aweful lot.

Ugh I’m too scared I usually let my sister do thit m for me lol I don’t wanna fuck t up. I stay home when theyrI like really unkempt
HERE I AM WITH DONE EYEBROWS AND HAIR COMBED

scrunching up your face like a little faggot won't make you look any less like a little boy

Beatles song u know strawberry fields it’s a kin
LIVING IS EASY WITH EYES CLOSED

loss some weight

and now show tits

How about you take your goddamn clothes off

kys
>dark hair
>dark eye color
>european
european is literally the only fucking race on the planet that has blond, blue or green eyed people you dumb fuck
wut? this board is full of autistic virgins that would lust over a fucking trannie from thailand and haven't talked to a female in months (except their mom)
but this guy is right, no showering in months? kill yourself, you're polluting the gene pool op

tits or gtfo

Goddamn those tits

Yea. Ireland is the only place you can find a generic Game of Thrones t-shirt.

Let see them titties

You look like a cutie with a cool personality. These Sup Forums fucks will likely tear you down. Don't listen to the negative shit, just roll with it. If you know Sup Forums you know the routine and came prepared.

OP is breaking the rules and you autistic fucktards are allowing it, ashamed to think you are my Sup Forumsrothers...tits or gtfo

and you're ugly. Should have kept your face scrunched up so we couldn't see your disgusting double decker chin

Not too pretty...can we see your anus in order for us probably tell if you are pretty

You're wrong

:/
.... tried.

White knight neck beard found!

she'll age very badly

Yeah you’re pretty. Pretty ugly!!!

Is something up with your teeth?
In all of your pictures it looks like you are deliberately keeping your lips closed.

kek

Hey, can you let me know if this thread is gonna wind up with your tits or not? I got shit to do, and don't wanna waste my time if it's not.

Yeah your quite pretty you have nothing to worry about, you must be making someone quite happy.

Oh and the beatle's isn't really my thing, more Rolling Stones. Each to their own.

Wtf is this, Facebook?

They’re crooked and I’m insecure :(

C'mon, op, you're a cute and thanks us you know it now
Deliver

tits or gtfo

Post your tits right the stat now!

it's her instagram, apparently

whiteknights get the rope

not that bad tbh