Has anybody tried to read this yet...

Has anybody tried to read this yet? Why the fuck did they think including diary entries with unreadable squiggly handwriting would be a good idea

>Why the fuck did they think including diary entries with unreadable squiggly handwriting would be a good idea

Pretentiousness.

>unreadable squiggly handwriting

Or perhaps you might have a mental disability, because I didn't have any problem reading it.

Perhaps you're the autist for being able to decipher this shit

[gradua]ted from high school,
[can]didate for the national
[...] have worked before

Congratulations

How the hell is that hard to read.

Have you considered that you might be the one who is disabled?

>not reading along while listening to the audio book

I've wondered, does the audiobook include the notes made by TP? How do they handle that?

are you by any chance a nigger?
its common knowledge that niggers cant read cursive

To a total retard, anyone with a semblance of intelligence will seem autistic

t. Professional quote maker and supreme gentleman of endless euphoria

Do I have to read the book to fully enjoy the S3?

They are included and read by "TP". The main text is read by various actors.
Nobody knows.

I've made it past the entire Colonial parts.

So, were Lewis and Clark the first Blue Rose agents?

No. Lynch wasn't involved in the book at all and probably hasn't even read it.

You know that Frost is the co=creator and writer of Twin Peaks right?

His work is just as important as Lynch's.

You're a fucking idiot.

cuck off m8

Woah great comeback senpai.

How will I ever recover?

*grabs you by the throat* back the fuck off!?!?!?

I love how it's always morons like you who start with the insults.
Yes, co-creator, exactly, you stupid fucking cunt. If only one of them writes a book and the other one doesn't give a shit about it, how can it possibly be essential reading for understanding the new season?
Besides, and I know it's fashionable to jump on Frost's dick these days, and I'm not denying his part of the collaboration, but you know very well Lynch is the larger creative force behind Twin Peaks. He's also directed every single episode and been extensively involved in the editing while Frost just wrote the scripts with him.

cringe

>Yes, co-creator, exactly, you stupid fucking cunt. If only one of them writes a book and the other one doesn't give a shit about it, how can it possibly be essential reading for understanding the new season?

This is pretty shaky logic. Mark Frost wan't involved in any way with Fire Walk With Me, but I don't think many Twin Peaks fans would disagree that it's an essential part of the canon. As for Lynch, not giving a shit" about the book, that seems to be something you've just pulled out of thin air.

>He's also directed every single episode
Of the revival series, yes. He directed 6 episodes of the original series and co-wrote 4 with Frost. Frost wrote a further 3 episodes solo and co-wrote another 4 with other writers.

>If only one of them writes a book and the other one doesn't give a shit about it
Source? Your ass?

Because Lynch is a hack.

Is Denver Bob supposed to be Killer BOB?

That only makes sense if Wayne Chance is meant to be MIKE