Name one thing cosier than a Sunday Harry Potter marathon

Name one thing cosier than a Sunday Harry Potter marathon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qj9qCA91NqA
youtu.be/gI6cuf29ztM
youtube.com/watch?v=7XNpnnu0EPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A Saturday one.

Sundays always make anxious because I know I have to go to work the next day. I can never really relax on a Sunday.

Master and Commander, followed by a Sharpe marathon.

you could do a sunday movie marathong but instead of watching harry potter you could watch something good, that would be cosier

>marathonning 8 movies
Nah.
The smart thing here is to watch one every night of the week with the final two on the final day.

did Hermione get Viktor's Krum in her uterus?

you motherfucker

lotr christmas marathon

A UK Office marathon.

Wrapped up in a blanket, hearing the rain patter outside.

Maybe eating some cheese toasties. Maybe some tea and chocolate digestives.

Could be substituted by:
Peep show
Fawlty towers
The thick of it
Limmy's show/still game/chewin' the fat/Rab C Nesbitt
QI

To me, there's nothing more cosy than never watching one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Fine day sunday

Watching Walking with Dinosaurs and Walking with Beasts back to back on a rainy day, that shit was my childhood. You must get really hype everytime the intro comes on or the animals kill each other and treat it like Worldstar Hip-hop fight video and in the rare instances a questionable practical or visual effect is presented you must point it out, but be gentle as the effects were god tier for an early 2000's production
youtu.be/qj9qCA91NqA
youtu.be/gI6cuf29ztM

>stranger
>god tier
everytime

>book: skinny, hunching, with a large Jew nose, thick black eyebrows, rather ugly

>movie: a low-brow peasant looking bydlo

Patrician. New Walking With Dinosaurs with updated data and visuals pls.

A Pirates of the Caribbean marathon where the only part of the fourth you watch is Geoffrey Rush's scenes.
A The Naked Gun marathon.
A The Thick of It marathon + In The Loop.
A Red Dwarf marathon.

I always felt this way growing up

>rainy day
>comfy couch
>hot chocolate/cocoa or wine
>its night
>reading a book

I win

They would just ruin is somehow user

the fuck? the office isn't comfy it's depressing and bleak

But they already did remake it user :) :)
kill me

Such is the fate of the wageslave/schoolslave.

>a low-brow peasant looking bydlo
To be fair, that's how all bulgarians look like.

But Sundays are the most comfy because there's no post

What irony. I've been on a one-a-day Potter marathon [Half-Blood Prince today] & pondering the "What's comfyier than this" concept...

I can't

Are you me? I'm always marathoning them or rolling and watching one a night

Die hard on Christmas

chopping my balls off

I'm glad other people feel this way. Even though I don't mind going work on Mondays any more, I still have the same depression/anxiety on Sunday.

>A Pirates of the Caribbean marathon
Fucking pleb.

Harry potter is so fucking gay. I really don't see what everyone sees in it, so much of it was taken from other stories and the movies have maybe 2 good ones in the series.

watching concussion ball with a 12 pack of beer and half a cold pizza from the night before

Only some of the low trash.

>what are opinions
>what is the standard shit opinion on Sup Forums
>thinking anyone cares you think harry potter is fucking gay on the capeshit star wars board
>being a bookfag
Goblet of fire is the only bad one.

Yeah, like the flick you'll take out of your arse, right? Fucking pleb.

Sharpe marathon w/ Sunday dinner and a few brews.

sunday is columbo day

>Harry potter is so fucking gay

What did he mean by this?

This isn't an actual criticism, it just represents whatever it means to you.

my man

Harry potter marathons are the goat.

>6
>watching HBP
Nice. I'm gonna watch it tonight too

Have you come to this board harry potter public enemy no. 1. No surprise since it was only the most successful franchise until the 15th+ marvel movie.

So naturally every thread anons say the same thing and think their opinion is fact.

Dubs confirm

Enjoy your time off, wageslave

Extended LOTR Saturday marathon with tacos

came to this thread just to read this

HP marathon YES. I've been trying to get a stream up so we can watch them all but no luck so far

A christmas Home Alone fest.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XNpnnu0EPA

A pile of Harry Potter DVDs and novels roasting on an open fire

>HP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOTR

No hesistation

This post always makes my day.

Fucking my girlfriend inbetween movies and watching Harry Potter together to laugh at how shitty they are.

I have about as much respect for harry potters as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

Harry Potter triggers everyone everytime. Sunday marathon it is.

BIG

BULGARIAN

COCK