About a month ago (morning of Dec 10th) I was in a really bad car accident. (Broke right arm, left femur...

About a month ago (morning of Dec 10th) I was in a really bad car accident. (Broke right arm, left femur, pelvis in 6 spots, orbital structure, and some ribs from the chest compressions. Lung collapsed and heart stopped, so I was life flighted and in a coma for a little over a week. Friend and boyfriend walked away fine.) My friend, boyfriend, and I went to a Christmas party and around 7am they wanted to leave. I don't remember anything, other than a few meaningless things, but they had me drive because they were both too drunk. Both have said they don't recall me drinking (I'm almost positive I did though, I don't think I was too fucked up to drive though) I also smoked some weed. I was unconscious so I couldn't take a breathalyzer, so they took my blood. I spoke to the cop yesterday, but today he called and said I have a mandatory court hearing on the 16th (I get out of the rehabilitation hospital on the 11th) He didn't mention anything about it yesterday when we spoke, so that has me thinking something is up, and that I'm looking at a DUI. All he said yesterday was that I might be charged with failure to control (which I think is bullshit because my friend said he thought I was going off the road so he grabbed the wheel and over corrected me!)
So what I'm asking is what kind of trouble am I looking at if I am charged with a DUI? (my first offense on my adult record) and what should I say/shouldn't say in court?
Pic related-my stomach when I first woke up from the coma. They had to slice me open to relieve the pressure from all the swelling.

sounds like were you weren't wearing tour seat belt yes/no?

Yup, I was! I forgot to mention I hit a tree and the air bags didn't go off. Which I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.. because I hear sometimes airbags make the situation worse.

You probably should get a lawyer. If the others indeed walked away without injury, I would guess your lawyer or you could argue that your injuries alone are punishment enough. A fine and other nonsense that would come with it would do no harm or "justice" since nobody else was harmed.

No good* brain was going faster than I could type.

u have more pics ?

My hip where they went in to fix my pelvis.

They put a wound VAC in my stomach to help it heal faster.

My stomach after the first time they changed the VAC! Definitely healing a lot quicker!

The car.

The barley injured tree!

Anddd my almost unrecognizable face right after the accident!

what happened to your pussy, any injuries?

Jesus Christ kid...

DO NOT TALK TO POLICE

you need to not mention anything to were drinking to anyone and not mention the weed

DO NOT TALK TO POLICE

you prbably need to consult a lawyer but the court hearing is possibly mandatory based on the rediculousness of the crash

The ops are trying to charge you with dui and stuff so they can put more money in your pocket. DUI or dwi's are like 10k+ out of your pocket
DO NOT TALK TO POLICE

so you may want to lawyer up and have them for it out in court for you because the cops are crooked and will try to hit you with any charge they can.

Did I mention
DO NOT TALK TO POLICE

No......

you should have ur DL taken away forever. Cant believe people drive drunk and think its okay. and to blaze at the sametime as drinking. you made big no no's.

This.

You think she's smart enough to do that, considering what she did?

That's what happens when you don't heed the PSAs on injecting weed.

I honestly don't think I was drunk, or over the legal limit. And I'm a heavy smoker so it really doesn't affect me as much as it would a first time/casual smoker. I don't think I should get my license taken away forever, but I'd be okay with them taking it for a little bit. I realize I made a huge mistake that could have ended up worse than it did. Had I killed, or even just injured, my friend and/or boyfriend I don't know how I'd live with myself. Trust me.. I already feel extremely guilty as it was my friend's car I was driving, and it's completely totalled..

How old are you? What did you drink that night, in type and quantity?

I really don't remember anything about that night (other than stuff like playing a trivia game) and my friend/boyfriend said they don't recall seeing me drink at all, I'm just assuming I did. I'm not much of a drinker- I actually kind of hate alcohol haha. But if I did drink I probably only had a few shots of that cheap vodka in a plastic bottle haha. It's called Kamchatka. We also left really late/early morning so I can't imagine myself drinking that late/early. Some of you guys are giving me all this shit for drinking and driving when I really, honestly, don't think I was drunk. Plus I don't drink and drive like ever! (I did a few times when I was under age- I'm 26 now) Plus, I can't imagine the person hosting the party would let me drive if I was drunk..

Cops**
Put more money in their pockets**

Also hopefully this is enough for you to realize that you are A fucking piece of shit for getting behind the wheel influenced at all by any drug and nearly killing your friends

If they took your blood, you'll know if you were over the limit soon enough.