Tfw Intel fanboys literally on suicide watch

>tfw Intel fanboys literally on suicide watch.

>tfw A8 can't emulate PS2 ISOs, yet the i5 can flawlessly.

Kek. Intel is superior newfag. WTF would they be on suicide watch? Because AMD is going to release a new CPU to compete with a 6 year old Intel?

How's that performance downgrade working out for you?

>mfw even with a 5% downgrade in games performance, Intel is still faster and more efficient than AMD.

>He doesn't know

What a dumbfuck

intel has been cornercutting for a long time, and they just got fucked for it. a serious security hole was found in the architecture. OS developers can patch around it, but it causes up to a 30% performance hit for any affected chips.

and if you're wondering whether or not your chip is affected, if youre running any intel chip from the past 10 years you're already fucked.

Denial

Too bad all chips have that issue and it's a 5% reduction. Simple math shows Intel is 80% faster - 5% is still 75% faster. Bow what

And coasts a way more than AMD. It's all about money my friend, would you buy an amd 4 cores 4000mhz good cpu for like $100 or intel 2 cores 3100mhz for $599?

Low bait is low

>mfw even with 30% performance reduction Intel is superiour to shit AMD

Intel. Mhz is only a small portion of performance. Intel is much more efficient and does more per cycle. Increasing speed only helps so much

There are some cases, when the program makes many CPU requests at once, where the performance reduction will be greater. But that's for specialized software cases.

For shit that normal people do, like browsing or gaming, there's really not going to be any appreciable change, because those cases don't make the kind of repeated cpu requests that are going to need to get slowed down to prevent the data leak.

thats not how math works. even assuming that it was only 5% and that they really had an 80% performance gain (which they dont)
it would be 180% - 5% of that. so its would equate to a 9% total loss.
>lrn 2 mth
>stop lying your ass off

In all seriousness what does this mean? A permanent downgrade? Money back? Replacement CPUs?

Bankrupt within 2 years.

>Screencap this.

On a serious note I was going to build a new rig but now I don't know what to do. Do I get an AMD or Intel. I read that some people say AMD has the same issues and others that say that's BS it's Intel. Is it true it will be 10 years before Intel creates. A chip that isn't vulnerable without software to change the kernel?

>Money back? Replacement CPUs?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh user.

the ceo had already sold all his stock except what he needed to maintain his position.

That is the best part. Insider trading much

Who cares? Mediocre CPUs for mediocre PCs, used by mediocre people. Good riddance.

>Inb4 "m-muh gaymes, maddafacka, muh gaymes"

OP kys faggot. You need sense to start a thread.

>still having normal hyperthreaded CPUs
>not having quantum processing units
>plebians