Words like 'hell' and 'damn' is unironically consider swearing in USA

>words like 'hell' and 'damn' is unironically consider swearing in USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZMNwRX4MTg
youtube.com/watch?v=g8J5iMvXVz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this not the case in Brazil? I never curse because it makes you sound uneducated, in my opinion of course.

h*ck!!
d*rn!!!

>swearing is a big deal in america

I actually find kinda cute how you guys are shocked by those kind of words.

Hahahahaha. Religiuos nutcase.

Religion doesn't really have anything to do with it, I just wouldn't want children to hear me saying profanities. Personally, I like to replace curse words with things like "frick" or "flippin".

youtube.com/watch?v=EZMNwRX4MTg
>americans

"Hell" would be class A here
"Damn" is obviously class B here

>I am an uneducated pagan

>I never curse because it makes you sound uneducated
No, coming across like a moron makes you sound uneducated, which you have provided a brilliant example of here:

>Balony Fudge Mustard
youtube.com/watch?v=g8J5iMvXVz0

Every other fucking word is a swear word cunt

t. Flanders

I was just saying that if you start cursing a lot in public in America, people will look down on you and assume you're of lower class. Obviously cursing is more common in black neighborhoods, but in white suburbs it's considered taboo.

>but in white suburbs it's considered taboo.
What kind of white people are these, Amish?

I live in a Protestant community in New England, but it's the same everywhere I go more or less.

There are very few things I hate more than this.

Is this because of a misguided sense of puritanism or do you genuinely avoid profanity?

It's taught at a young age that cursing is bad. When I would curse as a kid, my teachers/parents would put a bar of soap in my mouth. I think it originally started as a puritan thing, but now it's just sort of ingrained in the culture.

>D*MN.

>tfw your mom washes your mouth out with soap but the listerine is right there

This is a bit tenuous, but there was a study suggesting that more intelligent people tend to curse a lot, they're naturally more inquisitive and rebellious

One of the most disgusting things I hate about Islam here is the sense of religious authority and puritanism, like they're wielding whips over lesser beingS

>ameriprudes

Ass is unironically considered swearing in America.

I know this feel

We have this too. I don't know if this is anglo inheretance or american infection

I said once damn in front of two americans. I realized I shouldn't have after they kind of got shocked. i mean nothing too much, they just weren't expecting it to come out of my mouth.

God this was the worst, every single fucking time it was flowery soap too, so I'd puke right after because the taste was so horrid.

Just to add, I have nothing against their attitude, or the fact that swearing should be kept at a minimum. I'd rather have what people here call puritans than kids running around saying "I fucked your mothers cunt" in serbian.

>swearing is so cool guys! Look at me swear xDDD
18+

OP here. This actually. It's just strange. Sounds like I'm talking to nuns.

Cool.

Stupid as h*ck

nice bait

> I like to replace curse words with things like "frick" or "flippin".
What is even the point of that? You just coated your swear words in a new layer of paint. The emotion that you wish to convey remains the same. Might as well use the proper words instead of sounding weird.

We consider "devil" to be a swear word. We also have two words for the devil.

shut the fr*ck u you meanie

>americans are so infantizised they cant hear swearwords on tv or radio without getting a tantrum

What in tarnation

My parents would have killed me if I ever said damn. You are offending your religion and your family if you do this.

Son of a gun

literally every swear word in my dialect are bastardized church related words

quebecois detected