So Sup Forums I fucked up and posted my gf on this site, now I need the thread gone...

So Sup Forums I fucked up and posted my gf on this site, now I need the thread gone. How cam I delete if it keeps telling me something went wrong? Also, are these posts archived anywhere? Can I get my posts off if there are? Really need some help Sup Forums
Also how easily could pics be traced? Not too much identifying info but maybe a location

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha you're fucked. Just don't do it again. She will be forgotten

And to answer your questions, yes there's archives of 404d threads and yes its easy to trace back. All i would need is the post number or post name and boiyah gf pics

Oh, and by the way to add on to what I was saying, no you can't delete it and take back the pics

What thread was it?

Haha you are boned my friend. And the pics contained full face right? And images from a social media.... yeah.. you dun goofed

The odds of it ever coming up again are very slim. There are literally 1000s of amateurs on here every hour. It's a drop in a massive ocean. Unless she plans on running for public office she will be fine.

Here

Where are the archives? Hoping she gets forgotten soon
There must be some way to get them down
Obviously not gonna say
Yes I clearly fucked up and need to rectify

Go back to reddlt you retarded cunt

Seriously why are you people stalking me?
That's what I'm trying to tell myself but her current profession would take kindly as well, although with no nudes it should be fine, I am probably just paranoid

archived.moe/b/

That is one archive.

I hope your girl does circle around. I really hope someone spams this archive for your girl. She probably browses /b and already knows

not to worry user, we are keeping your original thread alive and anons are searching for her social media as we speak. you offered up her nudes and didnt deliver. you also posted hi rez face pics. nice

dont forget your quote She's a bit bigger than most, is that why noone wants her?

would pay to see her reaction face to that

Kek

yup that a certain relationship ender for him. i think OP should anhero right now /b 4 its too late

How many more are there?

She for sure doesn't browse Sup Forums so she definitely hasn't seen it

You people are losers who need to get a life. Seriously just go outside. What joy do you get from this?
That was just a side comment and not what I really think, she knows I am okay with her body the way it is

Golden ipod award incoming kek

>That was just a side comment and not what I really think, she knows I am okay with her body the way it is

this is about the 6th time you have copy pasta this canned answer... your not too smart faggot

here she is, the fatty slam piggy that she is
i think i love her

i'll post them for the OP just cause im a nice user

Man i don't know how many. I am always seeing new web addresses pop up for them. It's a simple Google search.

But yea, guaranteed that your girl is saved, fapped to and will end up in the "pics you want more of" threads. Actually, let me make one now. I really hope that it was the girl in the green dress.

That's why Im trying to delete this shit
That's because it's the truth
You are deranged, that degrading stuff is not cool. Can you please delete?

nice slam piggy

and here she is with her purebred cuck who has zero respect for her

The best way to get it to go away is not to draw attention to it.

>
> →

Good job.

now go ahead and post her nudes OP
you are already smartly fucked

Everything would've went so smoothly for you Sup Forumsnon if you had just not made this post and kept quiet.

screencap from the other thread OP started, Along with the post where he calls her fat

Seriously why would you do that? Just delete these. Not cool man
Why would you do that? I posted a couple clothed pics, there are millions of other clothed girls, nothing fapworthy about mine compared to everything else
I just wanted a way to delete the thread, that's it

someone make a thread on /r

It's all just bait, it is physically impossible to be this retarded.

That's exactly what I mean. If you had kept your mouth shut, nobody would've even known about the thread or the nudes.

Sure, someone could've saved some shit, reposted it.

Would've all disappeared anyway at some point.

Why do you have to body shame her. I think she is beautiful. Why wouldn't people knock one out to her. You are the horrible person here not us

>Man i don't know how many. I am always seeing new web addresses pop up for them. It's a simple Google search.
>But yea, guaranteed that your girl is saved, fapped to and will end up in the "pics you want more of" threads. Actually, let me make one now. I really hope that it was the girl in the green dress.

muh sides.... please link thread

Why? Because you need to learn the error of your ways. It's obvious that you don't know how to internet. And I really did make the thread. Sadly since you are with a whale, it probably won't show up on the thread but it is a 50/50 no matter what. Lol

link thread number

The link is

Did you wake up and decide you were going to make people miserable today?
Like I said, if this gets everything deleted that is best for me

Well now I need to know how to get everything deleted. I feel very out of control right now

Exactly. I posted a shitload of pics of my ex wife in a few threads a while back, and so far, I've only ever seen about 4 of them get reposted.

You can't.

Everything's archived. You're done for, really.

were any nudes posted?

also this is probably bait for a PA

post em

>Did you wake up and decide you were going to make people miserable today?
I wake up like that every day.
It's like coffee, I can't get a proper start to my day without it.

There weren't, it's all just bait, no one gave a fuck about the landwhale until op started bitching

I think she is beautiful too
I obviously regret what I did, and she is not a whale. I have learned my lesson
But what are all the public archives? Can I get them to take things down?
Maybe you should work on bettering yourself
No I didn't post nudes

Nah, not gonna do that, we've been fucking alot lately, and I don't wanna mess that up.

i appropriately posted her pics there for help finding more

ok so here are her tits , so now please don't dox me , I would anhero if she found out

Well, I suppose one won't hurt.

Noice.

My sides... you're an absolute legend

Nope. What's on the internet, stays on the internet.

Nice try idiot.

im just the average user trying to do the humane thing and help the OP out

very nice

(OP)
I'm going to work on the (admittedly risky) assumption that you're not trolling
>How cam I delete if it keeps telling me something went wrong?
You can't.
>Also, are these posts archived anywhere?
Not on Sup Forums, but there are a number of sites that do archive Sup Forums threads
>Can I get my posts off if there are?
If you can find them by reverse image search, you can contact the webmasters and say you have the copyright and ask for them to be removed. Most do.
>Really need some help Sup Forums
There you go
>Also how easily could pics be traced?
See comment about reverse image.
>Not too much identifying info but maybe a location
Well, if the non-retards on Sup Forums get their teeth into it, expect pizzas. But these days that's not so likely.

>expect pizzas
kek'd

OP , I hope you arent joking. FUck you, you got what you deserve you loser. We dont enjoy your faggy shit threads either. "OOH LOOK AT MY FAT GF", no one cares you fucking cuck

Sorry I fucked up your link - my post somehow ended up duplicated

I seriously don't understand why you do this
Not her
I've heard of people getting things taken down
Thank you for the actual help, I really appreciate it. Do you know how many archive sites there are?

Thanks.
Have some titties.

Well I just want them gone now

Things that are taken down are usually borderline under age or CP related

kill yourself

I really hope the info is found. I really hope she starts getting dick pics sent to her

>Do you know how many archive sites there are?
No. There's at least two. Google reverse image is your friend in these cases. That'll show where they are (if anywhere). I suggest you keep checking every few days.

And don't be so fucking stupid in future. What's on the internet stays on the internet.

No. If they are on an archive of Sup Forums, you didn't post them there and therefore they are abusing your copyright. So you contact the webmaster (most of the archive sites have links against each image to report it) say youi have copyright, you posted on Sup Forums knowing that the threads are ephemeral and not saved and you did not intend them to be stored. Most sites will take them down - I speak from experience. (I posted my wife - she couldn't be identified but I didn't want her turning up in a Google search)

Why? Who does that benefit?
Thank you I will. And yes I realize how dumb I am
Perfect thank you, that is great to know

that would be fucking GOLD

>perfect thank you that is great to know

Speaking as if nobody has saved her and won't repost her. Plenty of people like whales too

>why? Who does that benefit?

Fun and benefits the dick pic sender

>Why? Who does that benefit?
Welcome to Sup Forums. Having you doxxed would be for "the lulz", working on the principle that you deserve all you get for being dumb, and they will do the best to ensure it's heaped on you as high as possible. It's the ethos of old Sup Forums; punishing those who don't lurk to learn and don't take care what they post.

Luckily, most of they guys who were capable don't come here now, but they were to be truly feared once. Sup Forums is mostly toothless now; populated by underaged faggots like these

No it would be messed up and harassment
There are no nudes to post
I don't know how one would get excited at that
Well that's a pretty shitty thing to do, I am glad it's not like that anymore

I can't believe someone is so dumb to post her gf on Sup Forums and then ask the same people how to delete the mess he made, this is what happens when newfags don't want to listen and dont lurk enough. Anyway I hope for you she doesnt find that out.

Also, this user is right
>Speaking as if nobody has saved her and won't repost her.
It may be that she is saved and may get reposted on Sup Forums - you can't fix that, you just have to ignore it. Complain or post and they'll chimp out even more. But once you have them off the archive sites and ask for the picture to be permanently excluded, they won't get re-archived

Inbred OP

>I am glad it's not like that anymore
I am the guy who you are talking to, but there I have to disagree. Sup Forums was great when it was the internet hate machine, using loic, taking on the likes of the wheelie bin lady and even the Scientologists. it's a pale shadow these days

Totally agree.

I lurked for years before posting. I discovered this site when I was 16, (27 now) and I never posted until I was at least 20. Took a hiatus from Sup Forums awhile and then came back, lurked a bit, and now here I am.

OP really was stupid. I just laughed and been making his life hell because fun

but we can always rename/resize/re-encode and post them on threads around here somewhere.

>Can you please delete?
For a price.

True. And all OP can do is to save any he finds posted and have those taken off the archives.

But how many are going to bother? There's plenty more whales in the sea, and Sup Forums has grown young and lazy

Sucks to suck OP, I have a bot that grabs all images from gf/images you shouldn't post/etc threads.
About once a week I scan for duplicate them then put them on sites like imagefap.

Yes, a price. Nudes of the GF and we will delete the original.

Welcome to Sup Forums

>No it would be messed up and harassment
Sup Forums
Godfuckindammit.

>I never posted until I was at least 20
But, back then, don't you think you often had no idea what the fuck was going on and you felt the need to watch until you understood. One mis-placed post and the oldfags would tear you a second one.

But these days it's summer all year round

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Shitspambait

Shitsanepostingfagniggercuck

Yes. Exactly. I was smart. I remember back then Sup Forums was simpler too. Links didn't work like they did today. Pictures used to open in new tabs, my favorite, no captcha.

Sup Forums has gotten summery I guess.

I hope so too, obviously I fucked up
That is good they are permanently gone once first deleted
Yes I'm an idiot
How is that fun for you? Serioisly not cool
I am hoping that is true, plenty of other girls out there
I didn't post nudes
Not going to do that, I know you are trying to trick me
Yes I know I wasn't thinking and fucked up

OP, if you're still here, I'm the guy that actually gave you the advice.

I've read some of your posts, and responses to others ITT.

Honestly? Sup Forums is not for you. I'd leave and not come back.

>I know you are trying to trick me
It's me again - adviceanon. Of course they're fucking trying to trick you. You've shown that you're a mark and the guppies are circling for a kill. Be grateful all the sharks have gone

>I know you are trying to trick me
What choice do you have? Being potentially scammed or your relationship going to shit?

OP wishes we were gone

Oh, look. A guppy with a shark mask.

Don't kid yourself that you're an oldfag - you're not.

Hello OP, as you can see by the name above, I am a Sup Forums moderator, we understand your desire to delete the thread and the pics and we will do so, however to be sure you are the person who posted them we need you to give us your telephone number or e-mail

-Brian