Palis. Palis Delon

>Palis. Palis Delon
>she was a dancer, She had the most exquisite feet

was Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi "Our guy"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8O7i4gI3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd take him over Rami Malek anyday.

Oye don't tink you're as lucky wit girls as Jewls.

He was a cuck since he was happy with sloppy hundreds

Julian confirmed for best DS9 husbando.

so yes, /ourguy/

Five minutes after DS9 ended, Bashir got married to Garak in a small, private ceremony on Cardassia Prime.

Come on, it's 2375 already. Would Sup Forums really approve of this?

Yes

>Garak

Oh, please. Dukat stole Julian's ass and they had a Vegas wedding.

No. If Garak ever told Bashir his feelings for him, Bashir would try and decapitate him while screaming Allah Akbar.

He's much more likely to take an excited poo on the promenade

"Gay sex destabilizes warp drives"
- Rick Berman

doesn't count if aliems

Reptiles are haram though

Then he goes with Weyoun.

>mfw people disliked Bashir when the series was ending
weird. He's one of the best characters

>>mfw people disliked Bashir when the series was ending
Really? I haven't heard much about the shows reception, do tell.

"He stole muh waifu!" - Quark

FUCK i hate this meme so much

first off bashir is not even indian so thanks for mixing us up with arabs you fucking idiot and second?? literally nobody does that AFTER BEING TOLD GOOD NEWS!!

god damn you make it sound like its a celebration act or something

Janitor Gowron here.

I caught Dr. Bashir defecating outside the Designated Shitting Promenade so I used a phaser to seal his orifice. Crisis averted.

So why did The Klingons have a Federation logo on their ship?

they were part of the federation dummy

But they weren't, if they were then Picard wouldn't have made such a big deal about not getting involved with the line of succession, and the Khitomer accords were just some treaty that the Klingon leaders could cancel with a word, I don't think leaving the Federation would be that easy.

top kek

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Friendly reminder that Macet did nothing wrong.

He was a race mixer.

He had a stupid hat

When it is revealed that he's genetically enhanced he occasionally turns into a shitty version of Data.

how episodic is TOS? I tried watching it once but it was too bad, can i just look up top episodes and watch them out of order like TNG or VOY?
Star trek continues made me interested in it again.

It was an odd quirk to throw in. But it makes his weirdness about some thing in earlier episodes make sense.

Like in one episode the side plot is him possible winning a prestigious medical award that people get at the end of their medical career. He seemed really concerned and the episode never explained why or went anywhere with it. Now rewatching it you can tell he was like "shit....they know...."

Didn't they said at the start of the episode it was the people on DS9 who submitted him for it, Sisko in particular or something?

yeah, but actually getting into the nominations was really weird bucause only elderly end of there career people made the list.

It wasn't so much elderly and end of career but people who worked on some new research for decades or an entire lifetime to make some great breakthrough.

Dr. K worked on research into the cure for Space AIDS for 60 years and make huge advancements in the field.

Dr. Bashir is so fucking gifted that he worked on his shit for a year and made huge advancements in the field.

>We take The Captain's Yacht, we rendezvous with The Enterprise, we go in, take care of O'Brien - "Hand over the Azn, Potatoboy" - then we grab Keiko, we go over to Ten Forward, hole up, have a cup of synthale and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

>how episodic is TOS?
Totally iirc.

It's like how when you FaceTime someone in another country you're supposed to have their flag in the shot.

Did you not know this? Very rude.

Do you think they gave him a genetically enhanced penis? Do you think his dad was like "For an extra $20 can you give him the ability to cum on command along with not making him retarded?" Do you think his dad regrets this decision after he finds out he uses the best dick illegal science has to offer on a lizard man at least twice a night?

DELETE THIS!
Ezri is PURE, it's Jadzia who is a whore

it was just Rick Berman trying to ruin DS9.

Actor hated it

nah there were good inside references to catch if you watched the series, but they were not shoehorned in.

O'Brien play cello in TNG in the background of a couple of episodes. On DS9 he mention how his dad made him play it and wanted him to be a musician. Or even the whole Tom Riker transporter copy episode.

DS9 creators actually fucking watched star trek unlike voyagers creators.

Almost completely, except for the Mudd episodes I guess.

>tfw O'Brien's best friend was a genetically engineered super-human who could probably have done his job better than him as a fucking hobby and was better than him at every single sport and smarter than him on every single level and probably had an enormous penis and just ravaged pussy all day

I wonder what that was like

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8O7i4gI3k

Bashir didn't know much about Engineering, even after he was revealed as genetically enhanced. Like in the Dominion prison he said he didn't know how to modify the message on the radio Tain made and Garak would have to do it.

nah There were episodes where Bashir had to do some engineering and was slow as fuck and had no idea what he was doing.

He is literally Autistic and could not tell the difference between a dog and a cat as a kid. The genetic engineering helped him with a lot of shit, but socially he still spaghetti s all the time. If he had been normal with genetic engineering then yeah he would probably be the super human Sup Forums think he is.

Ezri a slut.
Jadzia a slut.
Leeta a slut.
Dukat a slut.
Only Garak is pure.

Oye herrd from Qwork dat Garak was verry close wid some spoonhead cunt in de occupation called Elim. Violation o' God's law close, if ya know wot oye mean.

To remind the enterprise of the federation Klingon alliance, they like waving that over their heads to make them do ridiculous stuff.

Garwon:i told picard to gon the floor for the alliance and the madman actually did it.

I heard from Nog who heard it from Morn who heard it from some guy who had sex with a Dabo girl in a holosuite that there was nithing gay going on between Garak and Elim and that Keiko had sex with two black men and a Gorn on Bajor.

Eddington really did nothing wrong

dabo

The Gowron meme always makes me kek