The gf wants to buy a strapon

The gf wants to buy a strapon.
>pic related = actual model
She likes using her finger or tongue sometimes,
but never an actual fucking strapon...

Give it a try? Stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pipedream-Fetish-Fantasy-Vibrating-Delight/dp/B00C2H0L9E/ref=pd_sbs_121_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00C2H0L9E&pd_rd_r=9896NC2W437GN4JQ2FTK&pd_rd_w=q9cOx&pd_rd_wg=XfTxR&psc=1&refRID=9896NC2W437GN4JQ2FTK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do it!!!! You could be limp and still blow your load if she does it right

KYS faggot.

Do it. It feels great and even better if it vibrates. Pic related. About to go to pound Town

wanna get gf into it, dunno how tho

Tell her you want to be fucked in the ass?

Buy a feeldoe and harnes, not a strapon. So she can enjoy it too

I might just do it... Never got an orgasm from her using her fingers, but it sure helps speed things up! Might just be worth it after all...

My gf was already curious about it so she definitely wants to try it and im bi so its right up my alley.

The only condition for that to happen is I get to fuck her ass first before she gets to fuck mine.

Ask her to rub under your balls when she gives you a blowjob. When she does start grinding on her fingers and ask is she could maybe put a finger In there. Go from there

Just remember to keep your ass clean and groomed. You wouldnt want a dirt ass yourself.

Vibrating?

That's how I (OP) started.
She was the one going from balls to the opening,
but same methodology.

If you can afford it, yes

Don't know if she is open minded enough but I will give it a go

It's pretty good but she will have zero idea how to thrust properly as she doesn't have a penis. Try laying on back, legs up in the air as she rams you and jerks you off at the same time. You'll have a good orgasm. Wanting something in your butt has nothing to do with your sexual orientation

That's a given. I always finger my ass with some soap in the shower. Works and feels great

Do it. Use too much lube.

>soap
WTF is wrong with you?

going to have to go with something longer and thicker

like a horse dildo

>im bi so its right up my alley

What homemade stuff can I use as a dildo?

Hey Im sorry but if youre a good looking guy with a nice cock, Ill worship it.

Nothing. What's wrong with a little soap? It isn't gonna hurt anything

>OP here
Well, the gf just got a creepy ass smile on her face when I told her it's a probable thing to be purchased. Don't know what to expect, but I think I'll like it...

Few questions if this is real.

>1. Do you train your ass regularly?

>2. Have you ever thought about this without her bringing it up?

>3. How long has she wanted to buy a strapon?

Also tell her to go slow at first

dont do it. my fiance wanted to. told her she can only stick her tongue up there. if you wanna be submissive then role play or do the amazon position. pretty fun

>ass smile

well, your ass won't be smiling, it'll be more of an "OH" or surprised look

>I think I'll like it...
you'll like it

Nah, I'm the one who does the cock worshiping!

>1. Not really, no.

>2. Yeah, but never thought she'd want to go this far, so didn't put too much attention towards the idea. Thought she just like playing a little during sex, but this is another level IMO.

>3. Couple months I'd say.
Brings it up every now and again.

If you have the smallest scratch when you use it it will change your mind. Plenty if better options like 100% siloxane lubes.

Never even thought of that position...
Might try it later tonight.

>kek

I think I'm actually getting excited about getting fucked in the ass. What the hell...

have she ever figer you? i think is a good start

might i suggest getting a dildo that same size but a more straight shape? that looks like it would hurt because of the aggressive up curve. esp for a newbie.

Fuck her with a plug in your ass first for awhile before taking the strap. Dip your foot in before jumping into the deep.

If I can't handle a little burn from soap how the fuck you expect to take something up your ass? Are you serious?

Shape is good as long as you like on your back. Bad otherwise

Pretty serious. YMMV

Literally I would do anything my wife wanted, but she never wants to do anything. She was raised in China and was repressed sexually. I think I am submissive, but she I also one. Idk what to do anons.

Anything if your brave enough

Got to a domme. She'll sort you out. Well worth the few hundred dollars. Hell invite your woman too. Maybe they can tag team you

i forgot to mention this. ideally imo he'd want to be doggy style position with his back arched down, or in a squat sitting on it so he has more control. esp if he is gonna do it on himself (which he should before doing it with gf, another person) so he knows how to work it and how his body responds.

i just think he'd want a more realistic shaped one (same size or smaller) as his first and to approach it in those two positins i mentioned. rather than focusing so much on the end result of this which is his girl finally topping him. also that dildo is hard af.

So don't clean with soap because it might burn a little if you have a cut? Alrighty then. Sorry soap doesn't hurt me like it does you I guess. I clean my ass every day and never had a issue

I don’t think we are for adding others to our sex life.

tfw she starts calling you her little bottom bitch and spitting in your gaping butt

then jamming her lubed up fingers into your mouth while pounding you doggystyle

Lying on back with legs up getting it missionary style from her while she works your cock is god tier. You both get a good view, hits the prostate, good cock stimulation, can play with her nipples. For bonus points roll around in massage oil first and get good and slippery

She uses her finger somewhat frequently

She's used her plug on me before, but never had sex with it in; just a bj.

It doesn't have to start sexually BTW. Probably will end there but doesn't have to start there. Go by yourself and see if you are into it. She doesn't have to know. You'll regret not when you are old dude with shriveled balls and saggy ass if you don't test yourself.

A cactus.

Fuck her with it in. Various positions. Shits cash.

Vertical sausage stuffer

My girl has one. Feels great. But my advice get her to fuck you with it while she's holding it, that way she can blow you.

good point. but i still think op should be doing a lot of practice on his own time. doing so in a squatting position or doggy is essential. it's just that it's so different when only someone else works you as a newbie, vs someone else AND you works you as a newbie.

My evening might get more interesting after all.
Amazon position whilst wearing a plug.
Sounds like fun...

>Not really no
I would advise you start now. If you havent "done" anything get a small bullet vibrator and work with your hands for a week or so and get a small dildo to ease into it. After that decide on a reasonable upgrade in size or get a buttplug to keep it in you to stretch yourself out over time.

>Yes but I never thought shed want to go this far

Looks like you have some doubts, deal with those with her, make it a safe experience. And remember to be relaxed when it happens. Tensing up leads to painful penetration and unhappy times.

tldr take your time, build up to the strapon b4 you do it

im going yo say it again, dont use strapon, use strapless with harness so the girl can enjoy it too

I've used her (smallish) vibrator on myself and fingers and that was fine. So was using her plug with some lube. But I'll probably opt for a small strapon to start out with.

You are all faggots and "your" girls do not respect you.

do it.. aint nothing better than a hot chick with great tits plowing your asshole.. hands free orgasm is the best..

What about the double strapon things?
Her side has an insert that vibrates on the outside as well. Other side has a dildo.

I've used some toys together, but more so on my own.

know the positions you are in are comfortable for you. example anyone can just bend over and take it doggy. but you have small adjustments for yourself which make the penetration more ideal.

if i were you i'd stretch my ass every 1 - 3 days with my fingers and a small dildo. it's just that it's so essential to play with yourself so you know how you respond to things. like masturbation.

As long as i get to fuck and fill her pussy idgaf

this guy fucking gets it.

This is the best you ass will enjoy and your girlfriend pussy

Looks nice, but I feel like it would just slip out for some reason. Its just got that slippery look to it.

only good for her on top of you.. if you want to ride her, you on top, it'll rip the back of her cunt to her asshole.. it wasnt pretty.

Do it! Especially size in pic is perfect for first time. Ex GF loved pegging me, it opened a lot of trust and intimacy and further monogamous exploration with her. Can’t get wife to strap on now. She’ll play with a prostate stimulator, but it’s not the same. Am totally straight, but love looking up at my sexy woman with a strapon cock!

Looks pretty massive for a beginner to be honest... But you don't have to shove it all in; that doesn't go well in every position as a guy towards your girl either.

disagree. i think he needs more of a realistic one with balls and a suction base.

well any dildo should "slip out" because your ass is telling you to excrete poop out of it. however the texture will most likely feel good. but a more realistic textured one might be ideal. and like i said one with balls (a small one so you can feel what going balls deep is like) and a suctino base or trap on suction base.

yes, you need a harness to hold it. But is so much better than strapons

Good but she still needs a harness. Preferably a soft one like the spare parts brand. Her pussy is a looser hole then your ass and it will fall out and cause frustration. Make it a good time, buy the right kit.

Just buy the smaller feeldoe.

that's the thing op needs to think about multiple positions his girl will take, AND multiple positions he will be playing with himself in.

it's so easy to buy sex toys just to get more and more. this is the market.

Nah everyone takes bigger shits after a salad then the blue feeldoes.

She mentions it every now and again, so she'll like it (as will I, I think). Weird being submissive, but in a good way, so I'm actually looking forward to it.

do it! dont get a massive thing to start off with

Oh, and use a cock ring. When being pegged it sometimes keeps u from keeping hard. You’ll still cum buckets, but not fully hard

Good tip; she got us a cock ring, but we don't use it. Might see some use after all.

dude use this shit on yourself. stop waiting aroudn fr your gf to test shit on you. so when you tw have time together things are that much smother and better.

I hardy ever masturbate these days though... Sometimes in the shower, but that's about it.
I know she'll want to fuck when I get home. I'll pull out the plug and cockring tonight and see if she'll want to use em.

Do you like what she's tried so far? If so, then you'd probably like it. You need to make sure she uses lots of lube, and goes slowly and gently at first though, and doesn't get carried away. You need to have good communication and trust. It can really hurt if she tries to just ram it in, even with plenty of lube. If she does it right though it's quite pleasurable. My ex-gf had a tendency to get too rough with it when we first tried it, but we we're doing it as part of the BDSM scenes on the occasions she was allowed to domme me. She was supposed to get rough in general, and just got carried away. Once she got some experience with doing it it wasn't an issue anymore.

before/when you shower start fingering yourself more. and use a small dildo (not vibrator or a marker/pen/etc) to get yourself used to being fucked. this way when your girl uses the strapon with whatever dildo, you will be able to take it and enjoy it. you can still masturbate without touching your penis.

Definitely liked it, otherwise I would've told her.
Was a bit weird at first, but mostly because she just asked me out of the blue. Ex has done the same, and enjoyed it back then as well.
And yes, I'm gonna make sure she won't be roughing too much... I imagine it's hard to know how hard you're fucking something if the "dick" doesn't have any feeling.

Gonna hit the shower in a little, so I will.
I'll make a standard routine out of it I think.
Thoroughly clean it every time, so it'll be fine to go a little deeper.

oh also you might be a bit sore if you do it today and gf comes and does it later. just cause it's twice ina day. but you will build up tolerance a bit. so maybe do it in the shower today maybe not. but routine is def needed. oh also parts of your body might get exhausted by the time you go t bed cause yu are in positions and using muscles differently than you are used to.

$300 for a feeldoe and harness... damn.

>cock ring
go to amazon. is alto cheaper

She looking online and likes the U Strap Revolver II, any experience anyone?

>U Strap Revolver II
is the strap from my image. Is tiny and works great. Buy it

Or the Evoke(?)

this is also good

amazon.com/Pipedream-Fetish-Fantasy-Vibrating-Delight/dp/B00C2H0L9E/ref=pd_sbs_121_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00C2H0L9E&pd_rd_r=9896NC2W437GN4JQ2FTK&pd_rd_w=q9cOx&pd_rd_wg=XfTxR&psc=1&refRID=9896NC2W437GN4JQ2FTK

That one and the Evoke are the same price; dunno which is "better".

>Evoke
Buy the smallest

should be good size and shape. but i'd suggest buying a 2nd one too. realistic small one. no more than 6" and small girth.

Well, I think we'll go with the Evoke then...
Wish me luck guys :')

Enjoy it. Make a post tomorrow with the greentext

It'll be here tomorrow if she buys it tonight, so I'll greentext everything if it gets here.

Don't do it.
>Age 24, gf 23
>Sexy+horny, we hit it off immediately
>Tried to out-bang her, lost, several times
>Snuck a finger up her one night (downtown Highland Park), she insisted on returning the favor
>Let her do it
>Came in 20 seconds
>Became her little game, eventually moved on to her high-school dildo (no joke, she got it from a teacher at Niles North)
>Eventually the regular sex stopped, leaving only the "late-night tickle" and she told her friends, broke up with me.
>Depression set in and I spent a year in a fog.

I have that one, it might be a little big if you are inexperienced.

It's really fun, I love being dominated and fucked like a bitch by my GF