If USA had lost the american civil war...

If USA had lost the american civil war, how much do you think you would have to pay for the girl on the right on the free market?

about tree fiddy fgt

10,000 usd

I'd pay good buck to get her work on my "plantation"

I would pay money to fuck her in the ass if you know what I mean

What a better world it would be. Shes a perfect negress

Jesus niggers are disgusting

I'm thinking day to day slaves would run about $70,000. very few people owned slaves at all and only rich people. so the everyday person could not afford it. I high end specimen like her would probably go for $200,000

>tfw no qt negress harem to call you big daddy

>niggers
These are what are known as mixed breeds. Left clearly has some asian in her and right is a yellow bone.

Top Kek beat me to it!

A nigger is a nigger

But those aren't niggers

If it is stupid, meaning not useful for a job without further investment (schooling) which would be likely to fail. Then the sex slave value would be quite big.

I would assume you could get around 1000$ yield daily from renting it out. and then you would likely need to pay for its supplies, so I assume around $3000 in supplies monthly.

Which nets a yearly yield of $329,000

So with average stock market returns and given that it would have no value after ten years and its value decrease YOY. I would assume a 30% yearly yield today as a requirement.

Then using gordons formula for a perpetual cash flow given our assumptions and using this adjusted yield requirement.

The slaves value would be:

$329,000.00/0,3 = $1,096,666.67

They clearly are niggers, tyrone. Go be a kang somewhere else

if USA had lost the american civil war, the girl on the right wouldn't be so healthy and perky.

She would be Yet Another Wasted Wrecked Malnutrition Nigger

>10,000 CSD

Do you even supply and demand? You think everyone's going to be paying to fuck someone else's slaves when they could fuck their own, or steal someone else's? If slaves were still around, only the labour would be worth big money, sex with slaves would be cheap, like beer cheap.

how great would it be to buy a good nigger like this one. have her cook and clean while you are at work. never have to date or marry just have her fixed so she can't have kids and fuck or get sucked a couple of times a day forever, if it ever gets old trade up on newer/better model

I think you are correct in this assumption. Very good specimens would probably be more plentiful

ooga booga deyz got dem white genes mofukka gnomisayen hehehe

her perfect ass

It wouldn't be great at all, seeing as we would be living in a world where people are things. If you owned people while being a nobody, as you and I are, I guarantee you would be owned by corporations by now. More than you already are, I mean.

you have to look at the cost producing a nigger. if the south won, the nigger production would probably have seen the same industrial advancement as chicken production, niggers would have been bred so that you got a literal 10/10 18 yo negress with awesome tits in only 4 years

a hot negro girl would probably cost the same as a horse (mare)

I'd hope that the country would be nigger free instead

She wouldn't exist. There would have been less bleaching of the blacks and their african genetics would be still strong.

o.k. yeah...I get it. But I still get to fuck this whenever I want without having to put any effort into it? yeah I can see how that would suck

Very true. Genetically modified specimens could likely grow up faster as well, at the expense of brain function and given they are fed with high energy food.

So, what you're saying is you're completely retarded and have no understanding whatsoever about how we genetically modify foods and livestock. I guess I can agree with that.

>inb4 someone tries to explain how to age a person 10 years in a year

Man, that girl on the right is REALLY cute!

Fuck all. Niggers are obnoxiously loud and lazy. Wouldn't want one on my property

>implying a NEET has property

...you don't understand how that slavery thing worked, do you?

Who's the retard know?

Protip: It's you

We did lose the civil war as far as I'm concerned

She would certainly be one of the most expensive ones, god damn.