FAGGOT HATE THREAD

FAGGOT HATE THREAD
Post pics ridiculising gays

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
youtube.com/watch?v=zgc3OWXhYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=ItbTp5yoX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9qtLZw8uJE
youtube.com/watch?v=xZ0LgqrEfoY
youtube.com/watch?v=5-U4368pA9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm right leaning and this makes no sense.

He's just annoyed with the gayer threads on here so he's throwing a tantrum.

Bestiality is legal in Canada, so...

For real?

>Slavery was wrong
Kek

Yeh

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

The only good kind of faggot.

I'd lump the top 4 on this chart in with "Pure Evil".

Jesus Christ, it's not just Canada...

Laws on bestiality are all over the place with places like Sweden and Belgium accepting It, and only 45 U.S states banning it.

There was literally a brother near Washington which, until 2005, was known as the animal brothel.

I'm genuinely surprised to read about how varryied the laws are; check this shit out: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

Your retardation is showing

Ye protest too much....... faggot.

Triggered much? So which is it? Are you a fag? Or a libtard?

So is this meme going to replace blacks/whites?
It's an interesting change of pace for the new years if so.

Why would anyone hate homos?
Unless you are a christfag/muslim, how can people fucking each other in private effect you?
I understand hating poofs, or traps as they are a abomination but people just wanting to fuck each other has no effect on you.
As for christfags and muslime, which are worser than fags and homos, homosexuality is natural, even animals homo each other, and if god is all powerful, he created homos and allows them to exist, so his plan is homos exist.

Why isn't it spelled beastiality?

I'm sick of homos rubbing their faggotry in everyone's faces, parading around in faggy outfits and demanding rights straight people don't get. I'm sick of these monstrosities pushing their lifestyle as normal, trying to convert younger, more impressionable individuals to their side. They deserve immediate and total termination. No explanation needed, and no mercy. Simplify the whole ordeal by allowing any straight, white conservative to be their judge, jury, and executioner.

there's no hope for you. kill yourself. fascists get beat down in the street if they ever leave the house. there's no place for you in this world or the one you envision

>rubbing their faggotry in everyone's face
yeah tehse are poofs, I'm not a fan off poofs iffeminate men pretending to be like women ect but actual homosexuality as in benis in anus has no effect on me. if i walk down the street and see some handsome guy, it doesn't make a difference to me if he goes home and fucks a ggirls or a mans ass, what difference would it make, it is none of my business.

I believe every man should be free to do anything they want as long as it does't stop another man doing what he wants to do.
A mans sexual orientation does not stop me from liking to fuck pussy, how could it, so how can I dislike a culture that has no effect upon me.
live and let live

As I said, I can understand hating poofs or transgender as they are an assault of the senses of normal people, I understand hating niggers and jews as their culture is a cancer upon the world, but fags, we dont even know who is or isn't a fag, you dad, brother or best friend could be a fag and you would never know.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgc3OWXhYw4

Next the filthy degenerates will try push for pedo acceptance.
youtube.com/watch?v=ItbTp5yoX0U

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9qtLZw8uJE

youtube.com/watch?v=xZ0LgqrEfoY

I can't wait until SCOTUS overturns the gay marriage decision, and all the fags who joined in unholy matrimony are reduced to quivering masses of tears as their precious rights get shredded.
Really now? Let me point something out to you, libtard pile of shit. We're sick of you. We're sick of your degeneracy poisoning this nation. We will make it great. And you and your toxic kind will not stop us. Stand in our way, and get put down like a rabid dog.
Ok, fair enough on the poof bit. I'd never actually heard that term used in that regard. I still think you're willing to go a bit too easy on them, but I can at least see where you're coming from, even if I disagree.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-U4368pA9E

What a bunch of faggots in this thread. Lets throw them all from a roof.
Revolution is coming! Fight back my fellow man!

“Marriage equality” is Jew-run Hollywood’s new term for pushing homosexual sex.

Grammy’s Jew producer, Ken Ehrlich, hyped this year’s depravity fest with “All things are possible on the Grammys. It’s what we do, one of the trademarks of this show.”

All things are indeed possible when it comes to promoting degenerate lifestyles and occult sorcery in the name of ‘entertainment’ when amoral Jews like Ehrlich are at the helm.

Perversion and demon worship is good business for Jews!

Last Sunday’s jewbilee was highlighted by homosexual couples exchanging ‘marriage’ vows before millions of viewers.

The stage was set neon church style while Macklemore & Lewis belched out “Same Love” which is known as the ‘gay rights anthem.’

Jew producer Ehrlich, noted by the Jew York Times for orchestrating every detail of the Grammys, also barfed up an occult performance for singer Katy Perry.

Jews control all sides of these parades of degenerate filth which they promote.

It’s a ‘Judaica Carney Show’ designed to defile Christianity and promote Jewry’s father (as Christ affirmed) the devil.

And THAT’S why Jews PUSH homosexual depravity.

At least one Christian in the audience rejected Jewry’s nation-wrecking filth.

Christian singer Natalie Grant walked out of the Grammys knowing she was witnessing a celebration of perversion and satanic ritual.

“We left the Grammy’s early, said Natalie. “I’ve many thoughts, most of which are better left inside my head.”

No Natalie, those thoughts instead should be stated boldly if you really have faith in Christ as you claim.

DO YOU THINK Jews will be content to tone down their nation-wrecking agenda?

With each passing day they dig deeper into new depths of evil. They’ve been allowed to come way too far to stop now. It’s not in a Jew’s obsessive nature to be able to stop.

Productions of ritual sacrifice, bizarre sex acts, bestiality, and pederasty are on Jewry’s agenda. Even now, Jew-owned NBC is about to launch a follow-up to its homosexual “The New Normal” with Jew-writer Liz Feldman’s lesbian show, “One Big Happy.”

Once God’s law is scorned to embrace homosexuality, all devilish options are on the table.

But Christ will not be mocked and judgment comes to any country that sells out their last shreds of morality and decency at the altar of Jew-produced filth.

If the JEWS are NOT STOPPED NOW then America is toast.

Not that guy. But Fuck off faggot

Wrong board, Sup Forumstroon. Kindly return whence you came.

It's B, we can post what we want, Jew.

Hnnnngggghhhhh