How much weed do you Sup Forumsros smoke when you're alone to get a good high...

how much weed do you Sup Forumsros smoke when you're alone to get a good high? asking bc im about to hop off a t break and would like a reference

3-4 cones, knocks me flat. I have low tolerance, probs about the same as yours.you should be all gs.

DUDE

One hit does me well. I don't need much.

whats up

3-4 cones is a really good night

I smoke pretty much before and after work, typically more at night

WEED

I smoke a j, not too fat as thats just a waste. Just smoke a lil bit until you find the magic spot, you can always smoke more.

Do you realize how stupid that made you look?

Should clarify, am an Aussie so cones are a small bowl. DO NOT SMOKE 4 JOINTS lmao

I only smoke with friends, I I do eat some edibles when alone

I worked at a dispensary as a delivery driver and it got to the point where I was taking quarter and half gram dabs, now I am happy to say that my girl and I shared one joint last night and I felt as good as my normal dab intake

Tolerance breaks help

Takes me about 1g for a nice high, thinking of taking a break to lower my tolerence. how long should i take for it to be worth it?

I carry one of those vape pens around it's on the dl (literally same size as a pen) and gets you as high as you want. 1 cartridge will do me for a week 1g about 55 USD.

Oh God I can't wait to start smoking again. Gotta pass job drug tests so i has to be a good boy until then. I am 5 days sober. It's not bad, no withdrawals but it's just more boring being sober. 1 positive is that when the time comes, tolerance break will make for a good ass high

LMAO

What brand Sup Forumsro?

how many g's

i've tried about 4 different brands best is brass knuckles. I think it's mostly preference.

Half a gram or so in a bong

~0.5g - depression: cured
~1g - where am i?
~2g - dead
hell, i just smoked a cbd joint with 1% thc and i'm already feelin' funky

2 grams lasts me a day of being completely blazed.

1 or so, just chop em up and add a little bit of tobacco, sprinkle chop into until fill, rip bong
E -----------Z

I had a white tip cartridge on a 3 hour bus ride and that shit was euphoric. I swear there is nothing better than getting comfortable in that bus recliner and just vibing out to some good tunes. Highly recommend.

2 grams a day if I have it. But I mix it 50/50 with tobacco so let’s call it 4 grams of smokables

bruh how fucking high you tryna get??

>a cbd joint with 1% thc

Why though? Do you have some sort of condition that you take cbd for?

None at all, because drugs are for losers. Grow up.

k

Virgin detected

Prob like a .25. Idk what happened but my tolerance is next to nothing.

1 gram would be fine for just a chill night, 2-3 grams if u wanna start tripping

The doors over there, moralfag.

Depends, I smoke weed all day and probably go through about 1.5 - 2 grams a day. If I'm smoking heavy, I could easily go through a quarter.

Recently, I've just been loading a fat bowl in the morning and taking a big rip every 30 minutes to an hour. I can generally be pretty stoned all day from just 2-3 bowls if I go at a slow and steady rate.

Normal life without any fun is for bigot losers. Grow up.

thats good. saves your wallet and your time

But if you don’t smoke often I recommend 0.5-1g

before i got probation i smoked like .7 to get a good high

Cbd has more relaxing effects to thc.

little less than a gram for me, I don't smoke often these days so I got myself a little something for new years. A joint got me feeling great, any more than that I would have been baked.

When we are low on buds but still wanna get a little freaky, we hit grav bongs in the kitchen sink.

Probably 0.1-0.2grams per hit, but you get ~all~ the smoke in one hit so it gets you pretty zooted.

2-3 hits have us feelin good, anything over 5 is instant couchlock regardless of sativa/indica.

Pic related. Buds go into a nut on top of the milk jug, milk jug goes into full kitchen sink. Light the top while you lift the milk jug, and the smoke fills the chamber as the water leaves. Take cap off, put mouth over milk jug, inhale smoke as you push the milk jug back down.

Fuck yeah guys. Grav bongs get you too high. I always choke.

I can face a blunt or two a day, not much.

I only smoke every few months so it feels like the first time every time.

I don't like the feeling of building up a tolerance and having to smoke too much weed, because if I smoke too much it makes my heart race

Nothin quite like hitting a grav bong too hard and instantly vomiting from burning your throat/lungs.

Shit I remember when my oldest friend would constantly make grav bongs and wed get ripped off of the menial amounts of pot we had because we were jobless poorfags. Good times.

same

That goes away with tolerance believe it or not. I had that problem except I would literally faint because getting super higb while your body isn't used to it fucks with your blood pressure. Also make sure you're drinking plenty of water

Off topic but maybe one of you guys can help me out. Started smoking weed around a year and a half ago, shits awesome but recently weed is tripping my anxiety and paranoia really badly. Dunno if its just some dodgy shit I got from my dealer or if I'm just fucked.

Although I've never been an anxious smoker, I've known many people who are.

It seems that the paranoia/anxiety go away when you smoke more regularly, as I have heard multiple people say that they ~used~ to get paranoid while smoking.

I also know people that get paranoid from smoking so they don't smoke anymore. You could try to smoke more regularly and see if that helps -- but if it doesn't, don't smoke weed.

Gone from low tolerance to mild tolerance over many years, I'm just gifted with naturally low tolerance I guess?

It depends how long your tolerance break is.

0 tolerance: One bowl will rocket you to the moon

low tolerance: a few small bowls. An 8th used to last me about 2 weeks of daily smoking

medium tolerance: a few larger bowls. I'd go through 1/4 of an oz in 2 weeks

If you've been on t break for more than 2 weeks, you'd probably only need a bowl or two to get fried.

Just pack a bowl and smoke it. If it works, fine. If not, pack another. Are you just some faggot noob wanting to brag about weed?

I used to smoke everynight really but it just started messing with my head one night and I stopped. I wanna get back into it but I dont want to go buy more weed if its just gonna do that again. None of my friends smoke so I cant just go smoke with them to see if it was just the weed i got.

I don't think paranoia/anxiety goes away with frequent smoking at all. Many of my buddies who used to indulge frequently had to stop specifically because of anxiety/paranoia.

It's likely all intrinsic (in your head) but if you are the type of person who gets nervous or anxious, then getting intoxicated might not be for you because you are giving up some level of control of your body. Even weed does impair your motor skills a bit.

However, my friends also have had good results with edibles. Edibles process differently and have different reactions (Processes through your liver rather than direct to bloodstream) so that could be worth trying.

Best I can describe edibles is that it's the strongest body high I've ever had. It's very relaxing, like putting on your favourite blanket.

One fat dab will knock anyone on their ass

I smoke about 3 eighths a week and about a gram of wax. The guy at my dispensary tells me that’s barely functional. but I hold down a good job and a girlfriend so I don’t get why he needs to have an opinion.

Also when I first started I was never anxious or paranoid
Or Pregananant

That sounds great actually
Never tried edibles because I have nowhere to cook them

I usually breeze through half a joint and then smoke a bowl or two and then have the other half of the joint. Not a fat one, but a decent size

Sometimes weed makes me pregananant.

Unfortunately I can't smoke at all anymore because I work for the state and they random test people all the time.and they test for everything.fake piss,dilution,etc.so there's no way I could cheat a test. :( but a bowl after I got home and then at most 2 throughout the night is all I needed.

22 F smoked at lest a 3.5G per day for 9years

3 bong loads will do it for me.

But then I never enjoy myself anymore. Just get paranoid and start thinking all kinds of awful things about myself: I'm a failure, I'm a fraud, everyone hates me or laughs at me behind my back, etc.

Exactly this.
This happens everytime I smoke now and I don't know why.
I smoked for years but recently this is happening.
No idea why, I'm happy with my life and in general

That's a ridiculous waste of weed and money.

Since when do girls pay for weed with money

Isn't it weird? I'm really happy with things right now and I just turn on myself when I get high.

Fucking hate it.

This paranoia happens to me with three bong cones. I just breathe through it and sometimes lay down but after around 10 minutes the anxiety leaves me and I just feel mellow and spacey. I love weed.

all i do when i smoke is jerk off.

I dunno if it could the stuff thats coming into my area lately. But yeah I fucking hate it.
I've tried every dealer I know but eveything I bought does it.

>TFW you have £100 of weed you can't smoke because it makes you hate yourself

I don't really know if there's much of a difference between the type. Most have affected me the same. I always got a little paranoid but usually had fun. Now it's all just paranoia and self-reflection which is negative as hell.

a piece the size of my little finger nail? Tiny amount 0.2g maybe less? But I don't adhere to the philosophy of get as high as you can.

normally vapes about 0.3-0.7g a setting, only smokes at night when I´m off from work or working evening next day.

But sometimes I dream about smoking as much as the marketing guys who came up with this ad in the 70s

A lot. Like 3-4 .8 blunts a day

3 bong hits for me

0.7g cone every 2 hours usually with a beer to

Yeah I guess. Maybe I needed a break from it is all.
I haven't smoked in atleast 2 - 3 months just because of hot bad I would get.
I still have some of the stuff i bought back then, stored it well so it should still be good.
I might try a bowl tonight and see what happens.
Wish me luck dude

A full pic related (in a cone, with a smaller cardboard "filter") usually is enough, 2 full bong hits are enough.

A small hit from a bowl is enough to get me baked.

The secret is moderation, friends.

Fuck it brudda, smoke it all

if your getting off a tbreak you should already know the answer.

How do you afford it??

all you Americans who hit the bong come to Australia we will show you pussy's how to rip a beuge

At least a kilo.

When i have no tolerance an 8th lasts me a month. 1 hit and im good . With a tolerance an 8th lasts me 5 days

How long of a T break do you take to get your tolerance that low?
I've got an arizer air vape and while it's super nice, I feel like the seshes I have with my buddies make my tolerance to high to enjoy the small stuff.

like maybe four 10 mg chocolate squares puts me in a good spot

I use a pax vape. usually pack it good and tak 5-6drags. sound about right? vaping feels like a cleaner high. I'm more productive.

Can anyone send me some weed seeds

Jesus I wish I was you.