All right /b, what would win in a fight? A silverback gorilla or a grizzly bear?

All right /b, what would win in a fight? A silverback gorilla or a grizzly bear?

There's only one correct answer, and it's the fucking bear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhLa6-fsPeI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly_bear#Appearance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol there's no competition. Look at fucking size

If the Gorilla grabs any limb he'll snap it with ease regardless of size.

The gorilla would soon meet a grizzly end.

Wouldn't be a fun time for the bear, but he'd fuck up that gorilla.

look up the historical records of the animal fights in the 1800s, the grizzly killed everything including gorillas and once it killed 3 tigers at one time

Bears are known to be able to cave in a bulls skull with 1 blow and bears immidiately start eating away at victims so id go with the bear. Gorillas are herbivor pussies anyhow.
Like a vegan weightlifter

sorry but gorilla would fuck that bear up. the power of gorillas arms would snap the bears appendages like twigs if it got a hold of the bear.

that's abnormally large though

Well lets find an abnormally large gorilla to even the playing field

They'd both die from the wounds they'd inflict.

The gorilla from blood loss and the grizzly from internal injuries.

Stalemate.

Wolverines have been reported to win fights with grizzly bears. They're rather small and go for the testicles.

The Hippo would wreck both these pussies.

And yet...its dead....

/thread

Yeah no shit, because humans are at the absolute top of the food chain.

Well yeah but that aint even fair. Hippos are just murder machines.

>its
It has a what dead?

proof that manlets can kick ass

like Wolverine in X-Men

the height and weight, combined with its massive fucking claws, would make this a no brainer. bears also have a tendency to rip and tear at what they bite at, far more efficiently than a gorilla anyway, because the gorilla is not a meat eater it wouldnt have the natural proficiency at that. so in an animal behavior level, the grizzly would win.

>strength
>lbs

Lbs is a measurement of mass not force, you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhLa6-fsPeI

Gorilla

also bite force isnt measured in PSI. Who the fuck made this picture?

lol, if only they were smart enough to use rocks. they might be. but in a fair fight the grizzly would make it very unfair.

Obviously the fucking bear.

Gorillas are muscular as fuck... compared to a human. A grizzly has all the muscle of a gorilla (and more), larger size... and oh yeah, four razor sharp 5” knives on each absurdly muscled paw.

No fucking contest. The fool who bets on the gorilla will soon be a broke ass bitch.

What if the gorilla just knocks the grizzly the fuck out with one punch?

>Who the fuck made this picture?

An American retard.

The real question is, what animal could actually beat a hippo? The only thing I can think of is an elephant simply by virtue of size and tough hide, but hippos definitely have the offensive advantage

So when I'm weight lifting, I'm not measuring the weights in pounds? Damn, I should have been measuring my strength in Joules?

Killer Whale would probably have a good chance.

gorillas would have intelligence on their side though and they they have massive grip strenght, look at their fucking forearms. if it got hold of the bears jaws maybe it could just rip it apart

>So when I'm weight lifting, I'm not measuring the weights in pounds? Damn, I should have been measuring my strength in Joules?

See, Americans are retarded.

Dude human beings have stabbed whales to death with fucking spears. Try that shit with a hippo and see how far you get before you’re down half a face.

also theyre quick and limber as heck

Knuckle draggers pulling for their ancestor

Depends on the bear:
Black bear=Gorilla
Kodiak/Alaskan brown=bear
Polar=bear
Panda=gorilla
Asian black=gorilla
Sloth bear=Gorilla

(If taking it back to the olden days)
Cave bear=bear

And what if he lands that one good blow on a massively muscled fat layered and fur covered laundry basket and then the bear just literally swats his head clean off?

Hippo has no chance. It's now way of doing major damage. And Elephant is almost twice as heavy, twice as tall and has just as tough a hide. A Bull elephant would gore the fuck out of a hippo: look at what they do to thing's when they go musk crazy

Look to the NBA, or NFL

You know hippos are officially the most aggressive and dangerous animal on the planet right? Besides man.

Hey dipshit, OP clearly said Grizzly Bear. Pay the fuck attention

these are my favorite threads

They have the third highest kill count after humans and mosquitos.

go back to school child.

Speaking as someone who has wrestled both grizzly bears and gorillas, I can say that without a doubt the grizzly bear would win

Gorillas eat vegetables, grizzly bears eat moose. Do the math

Im too high for this lmao

kys

Bears are basically gorillas with knives for hands

>500lb gorilla
>manlet
grow up little man

who the fuck says kys in 2018? are you a child?

Thats not nice man, I was just trying to be as factually correct as possible

sameloser

who the fuck says lmao in 2018. are you a child?

come on he looks pasted, get a better picture man

I say lmao, lmao
Aren’t you supposed to be at school kid?

arent you supposed to be saying you're too high to cover up your lack of reading comprehension? Why dont you list some more bears and what they are equal to.

I’m not covering up, It was apparent that I didn’t pay attention enough lmao also theres only like 8 different types of bears man, and frankly I can’t remeber the others.

A gorilla has the physical tools to dominate a bear. Imagine if the Gorilla could be trained in some kind of MMA style. He could just grapple and choke the bear out with ease. However this is not the case so the bear would tear the gorilla to shreds

kys

Why you mad man? Sounds like you could use some green yourself

Someone didn't get their froot loops this morning

I smoke plenty, I just dont use it as an excuse for being stupid while saying lmao.

Weird how the poster count didnt change, samelmao

Easy there Sherlock

So what if I say lmao? I never used it as an excuse to say lmao, lmao. If it offends you then I’m sorry bro, but I’m not sorry lmao

not on land

You’re a genuine genius friend

Have a link? I only see the fights in Cali that say bears tore up everything they could find to fight it and even went and got a few lions and killed them fast as hell.

Yea straight for the testicles like a real man

no way a bear weighs 900lbs lmao

if you were floating above a hippo in a helicopter you could easily stab it to death with a spear. Basically the same thing as killing a whale from a boat. Get in the water and stab a whale and see how that works out

They don't punch the testicles they rip them clean off until the animal bleeds out.

kodiaks can be up to 1500 lbs ya maroon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly_bear#Appearance

"On the other hand, an occasional huge male grizzly has been recorded which greatly exceeds ordinary size, with weights reported up to 680 kg (1,500 lb)."

Its dead carcass is sitting on display....

I know lol just like the hyena does sometimes it's soft and an easy way to get to the
Some meat

You don't know hippos, they are one of the most dangerous animals on the planet

Just did spear got stuck and now I'm getting drowned thanks faggot

that isnt normal though. im sure they have found abnormally large gorillas as well.

And once again...considering you are an outright LIAR...we should assume the gorilla would win....

>he doesn't know about pound force

I know at least a dozen vegetarians that would kick your ass....

No you don't, you don't know anyone, and you have ZERO friends.

And 600 lbs for a Kodiak is abnormally small. They range between 600 lbs and 1400 lbs so a 900 lb bear isn't exactly rare.

What a stupid analogy. Hippos are great swimmers so why not have you in a boat instead of a helicopter. Then let's see how it plays out

>protip: hippo fucks you up

I didnt say they were friends, retard...

Either way, Roman times was the golden age if you wanted to see stuff like this. Hell, a bear and grizzly fight would be like the halftime sideshow when you compare it to some of the other stuff they did.

Russian men chase off brown bears a gorilla can fuck up a clumsy bear
Blinds bear with feces an fucks him up

This one even tore the throat of a polar bear.
N siberian tigers hunt bears

What about rinos or groupers

The bear is correct

t. A bear

why does this keep coming up ?

besides literally being twice as massive (imagine a 150 pound man beating a 300 pound one), bears are carnivorous hunters while gorillas as mostly herbivores. the grizzly is designed to hunt and kill. basically it would knock the gorilla flat and get on top of it and maul it to death. same exact thing it does to a human and the gorillas extra strength won't mean Jack shit.

hippo vs bear is interesting. Hippos are vicious man

The hippo gets mauled as well

The bear
Its not even a contest. a fully grown silverback gorilla might weigh 450 a full size brown bear 1300. the bear would tear the gorilla to pieces.

Agree the bear would run circles around a hippo. Now in water the bear is done for.

Agreed