>got hired to a great job
>uniform is short sleeved
>has 3 obvious scars from dumbfuck ''suicide attempt''
what2do

Finish what you started

>''suicide attempt''
Succeed next time, you wont have that problem

pretend you have a cat

what job? uniform mandatory? can you wear long sleeved shirt under it?

nope

there's no suicide "attempt"
Unless you're the most retarded of the bunch or doing it for attention it wont be an "attempt"

nothing special. if somebody asks - lie.

>great job
>has uniform
You May Pick Only One.

Cover with bandaid and say you fell over a chair a couple of days ago.

i did want to die at a certain point but splitting your wrists has a low death rate i didnt know that at the time

Wear a long sleeved shirt under the T-shirt?

get Sup Forums tattoo

makeup

id get tattoos tbh but i start tomorrow

Just say you got cut up from a bad car accident a while back. Just make something up, idiot.

Come up with a BS cover story for when asked? Make it a stupid drunken adventure; got your arm caught in barb wire trying to hop a fence, tried to clamber through a broken window and sliced your shit up.

Or just ignore it and let ppl think what they want; w/e.

Get a Barcode tattoo

Thats bullshit. Its the middle of winter, they are not forcing you to wear a short sleeved shirt and not letting you wear anything else. Youre lying

that's why i said obvious scars

more people work indoor than out what do u mean

Ever thought about becoming a half fuck nugget?

Dont give a shit and be confident about it

Yeah big part of the job that consists of being a dumb fuck is to deal with the aftermath of your bullshit

I've got a fuckload of ugly scars on my left arm and shoulder and it's obvious af that it's self harm, though now I'm settled, more succesfull and happy so no one makes mention of it.

People suffer stigmas because of their implication. So show everyone else that this shit is past and that you're not the same man that once did that.

Post scars? I have one on my arm is sown shut and no one ever asks. I just make up a story for it and go on if it somehow comes up no one gives a shit unless they think your still suicidal in which case your a liability and money makes us care.

I've got scars all over my arm from self harming.

If someone brings it up, own it, tell em you attempted suicide but you were dumb and thought it would kill you. If you act like a bitch about it they'll treat you like a bitch, it's all in the delivery.

lets just say i have to look good for my job and my boss hasnt seen the scars yet i feel like i'll get fired for having disturbing scars

Dont think so. If you tell them straight that its old bullshit and that it wont impair your working performance, they'll be ok with you or else tell you to wear something to wear it.

Are you exposed to customers or something ?

what if he works in a trap maid cafe?
that'd be a dream job

arm warmers
its temporary but thats all i can think of.

yeah it's basically a bar for rich ppl

Tattoo the scars your skin tone
Use cover up

>Unless you're the most retarded of the bunch or doing it for attention it wont be an "attempt"
this
Suicide is litterally the easiest thing to do in the world, you just do nothing and you die,, how can you fuck that up!
Seriously, if you fuck up killing yourself you are really so incompetent at life, I doubt you can even dress yourself and tie your laces.it would be best to just ask someone else to shoot you

for instance if you slit your wrists and someone finds you passed out and calls 911 gg you failed because someone stopped you

People cut for attention not to kill themselves. You obviously want help but are kind of a faggot and do it the emo gay faggot way. I want to do nothing but attack you i hope those scars don’t get you any pussy. Kys even tho your too much a pussy fag to do it the right way

Lemme see the scars so i can help you make up a badass story instead of the sad one

if you just lie down and do nothing, you die, how can you fuck that up!

Get a tube of concealer. Become a makeup artist.

Tattoo?

get a religious tattoo over the scar. Preferably a Mudslime tattoo so they will be too scared to fire you over said tattoo because they will be marked as evil islamaphobic racists if they ever do such a thing. if dubs you do this and post pics

>This is known as Attempticide

This don't let them know you're a quitter

My job requires a short sleeved top so I just put makeup over my scars and a setting spray over that so it doesn't wear away over time.

i guess i could try that

Not a bad Idea honesty. Get a Islamic tattoo and a Hebrew tat and make it so you can only see 1 at a time. If anyone gives you shit flash one of your tats and call the a racist pig.

Do you honestly think people will actually give a fuck about you enough to care about stupid scars on your arm? I worked with a guy a had those scars and i straight up asked him if he tried to do himself in, he said yeah and i roasted him the rest of the shift. Was fun times man.

Theres 2 types of suicides. A respected suicide and a self esteem suicide. A respected suicide is when you don’t tell anyone and you shoot yourself through the head like a man. Then theres the faggot suicide this is when you tell everyone for attention get as many people to feel sad for you as possible and then fail at killing yourself even though its beyond easy a retard could do it. Which one are you?

someone else obviously fucks it up for you

cut more, in different directions so it doesnt look so uniform and obvious. Or just kill yourself, you're obviously a loser faggot.

That didnt happen your a beta faggot who can’t lie so save his life. If you legitimately roasted him then your a psychopath and will probably lose all your freedom one day

You realize we can’t help you unless we see the scars?

>go into woods away from people
>lie down
>???
>profit

just face it, you are such a fuck up yyou cant even do the easiest thing known to man, even easier than breathing

What the fuck great job involves a short sleeved uniform?? Your view of great is a lot different than mine....

stop roasting me
i already realize it was a dumb attampt i was young and depressed probably wanted help more than to die but that's the past
im now on meds and wanna put that shit behind me

There are plenty of deep scar makeup concealers online. Until then, go to an Ulta, Sephora, or any makeup store and just ask them for the best scar cover up they have,

Even if it means telling the lady helping you that you made some mistakes, they will help you and not think twice about it. I used to work at a store that sold make up and people would ask for weird shit all the time and never judged them

depending on how bad they are, foundation, make up and keep your arm dry

you are lucky op
i am more of a retard
>right arm covered in cuts
>both legs covered in cuts
>cant wear shorts
>cant wear short sleeves
>always have to wear pants and long sleeves

Own up to it if people ask and just go about your business.

>being such a loser and having so little life motivation that you shoot yourself in the head
That’s not respectable at all. People who commit suicide are pathetic only exception is if it’s either death or letting someone else kill you. If you’ve done something where everyone is trying to kill you but you don’t want to give them the satisfaction, that is alright but basically life’s up anyways and most of those people tried their hardest not to die. If you genuinely want to die for any reason you are a fag

Just off the top of my head, the floor managers in industrial equipment shops make like 90k a year. Wear sort sleeve mechanic shirts.

did you cut across or up and down cause up and down is how you die

See its obviously cutting idk how to hide it

Timestamp or that ain't your arm.

/thread
i'm gonna cover it with makeup

Kek
If my hand was like that I might have been tempted to pick the little nub fingers off when I was kid.

kek

>the floor managers in industrial equipment shops

yeah, like I said...your view of great is a lot different than mine.

make up a story or say car wreck

I have to agree with this user. My life is terrible and always have been I have had very few bright days, I genuinely hate this existence and look forward to being able to leave this prison, everyday is just a wake up and slog through another day of monotony and boredom, doing shit to sustain myself so I can do more shit tomorrow to sustain myself to do more shit the next day.
Even after all of this, I am still soldiering through each day, not kill myself.

say your dad was abusing you as a child

try $60K max are you a floor manager? Is that why you tried to up the wages?

IN THE ENDDD IT DOESNT EVEN MATTEERRRRR. Jesus christ grow the fuck up

SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU. SHUT UP!! SHUT UP?!! SHUUT...UP!! AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK!!?

Check my dubs roll

>I have a nice life and mommy and daddy take good care of me
the post

You have no idea on what suffering is you underage cock gargling faggot

Listen here you little queers post more memes i don’t want to read like a faggot

Just own it man people have depression people do shit they regret almost every day dude I have "suicide" scars cause I like to do xans and cocaine and smoke and drink and when I was depressed I don't even remember I guess I tried to kill myself but was too fucked up to even do that lol

I bet YOU have no idea what suffering is, unless you're a child solider stealing internet from a warlord. I doubt that though. Grow the fuck up, everyone has problems.

Whats the psychology behind getting fucked up like that cause i do it all the time even though its killing me it doesnt make evolutionary sense

when your thread turns into a Sup Forumsitch off

Wear a thin long sleeve shirt under your uniform shirt. It is winter.

>absolute poverty
>starvation
>child abuse
>family raped and murdered
>foster homes
>children homes
>child abuse
>having to live alone as a child
>poverty
>crime
>no education, no career, no prospects
>incurable illness
>drug addiction
>last of family unit disintegrated
>alone
>homelessness
>Mental illness
>imprisoned
>sense of self and psyche irreparable
>more poverty
>no prospect of a decent future

Sure I don't know what suffering.
All while you sit in your nice basement and mommy cooks you chiken tendies while washing your clothes

How bad are the scars? I have old scars that are barely noticeable.
If they're fairly fresh you're pretty screwed though.

>great job
>uniform

Fast food/retail aren't considered 'great jobs', user...

fun user, if you get fucked up you know drugs are the best experience on this planet, they are fun

>Bitch.
>Bitch
> Bitch.
>Bitch
>Bitch
>Bitch
> Bitch
>Bitch
>Bitch
>loser
>Bitch.
> Bitch
>Bitch.
I bet half of the things you listed are made up or exaggerated. People like you are eternal victims.

Don't think his boss will believe he falls over a chair every week, considering the scars will not disappear.

Embrace your past.
People try to commit suicide everyday, start acting like a human being who have the will to live.
Or kill yourself for real.

>I bet half of the things you listed are made up or exaggerated.
See that is because you have a nice life and are ego centric, you have no concept of teh sufferings of other.
I had starved and been sick from hunger 3 times before I was n=even a teen, you are probably a fat fuck who has everything handed to you, that is why you cannot even grasp this basic concept
You probably lack empathy too, most people who have had everything handed to them with no effort care little for others and are borderline sociopathic

I TRIED SOOO HARRDD AND I GOT SOO FARRR

A lot of assuming going on here, to the outside viewer, you're bitter and rude. How can you call people sociopaths if you're mentally ill. Im guessing bipolar disorder which is why you're such a fucking mess.

the fact that suicide isn't respectable won't matter when you've killed yourself

Make an excuse? You could probably come up with a cool story for them you could tell if they ask.

good job putting guess in front of that sentence

You should list more things that prove your life is terrible, thats pretty productive.

Just tell them you had to undergo forearm tendons surgery because of your De Quervain's tenosynovitis (look it up).
Once they look it up and see it's a real thing, then no one will question your story.
(My cousin had this condition and she had to undergo surgery in both forearms, btw)

>guessing bipolar disorder
schizophrenia, and how is it an assumption where I give a brief account of the suffering I have experienced because user said I don't know suffering, for him to reply Bitch..bitch...bitch..ect
then bet half of my suffering is fictional.

If someone explains that they have suffered greatly but still haven't broke to the point of an hero, and the reply is "bitch it's all made up" there isn't much room for assumption...pretty evident that the person replying has a lack of empathy, a common trait of sociopaths and psychopaths, an inability to understand others peoples experiences.
my experience in life has led to a lot of evidence that people who have had the nice life, loving parents, no money worries, good education, career ect, have no concept of those who haven't had this ideal life.

Say you jumped a fence and got cut