FLUFFIES

FLUFFIES

what are they? hamsters?

Huh I'm in one of these threads again, I guess this is the start of another depressive period.
Bring it on anons.

Fuck. I used to have an infographic around that explained the basics of the fandom, but can't find it. They're basically bioengineered horses with thick fluff, basic speech, and die really easily.

Partially yes, they're genetically modified creatures based on MLP(They were made up to piss off the ponyfags). There are rumors of human DNA being in the mix as well.

OP is a retard then, all pony content belongs to /mlp/, we must report it

bioengineered toys, pig-hamster horses.

All pony content belongs to /mlp/, but /mlp/ doesn't allow fluffy pony content. Therefore, fuck you.

report it with me, send him back to his board. the more we do it the more will work

Fluffies are not mlp
Fluffies were the chemo back in 2008 when mlp took over before it had a board. Most of the fluffy shit is abuse and torture to trigger teh mlp fags, even using their characters and raping torturing them.

Its not mlp. It belongs on Sup Forums

your mom belongs to mlp pony fag

Depends on the mod.

listed you horsefucker dumbass rule are made to contain retards like you, theres even a entire fucking chan just for faggots like you so take you bodypillow and GTFO from here before you get banned.

I like fluffy threads, especially since they piss off pony fags, go be a faggot somewhere else and just filter shit you don't like.

you guys said:
>fluffies are ponies but different.
also you:
>fluffies belong to b
dumbfucks

THIS THREAD IS REPORTED AF

suck mah DIIIIICK

you TOOOO

all i said was your mother is a retarded horse

moralfag.

Fluffies used to be a staple, I miss those threads.
What was that fluffy type thing with the vile living dolls with green and red eyes like desu-chan

This

I'll take this nonsense over yet another cuck/log/blacked/trap thread with newfags getting baited by bot posters that modfags refuse to do anything about.

Ch-chocobro?
Long time no see, whats up buddy?

How about a jissouseki thread then?

ohai chocobro

Kweh.

Same thing, different critters.
As one fluffy poster, I'll allow it, I dunno about the other guys though.

Good to hear!

How come you never visit us in fluffy treads on /trash?

Kweh.

What the fuck are they saying and why say it like that?

nigga
why

Its akin to toddlerspeak. They are genetically engineered biotoys based off of MLP, meant for children I guess. They speak like kids because it helps to display naivete and innocence. Released into the wild by retards from PETA before they were ready. They caused horrendous agricultural devastation due to no natural predators (yet) and uncontrollable breeding. People love them(hugboxing faggots) or abuse them.

Is this lore?!

Yup, it's a rather interesting thing to read about if you can get past it being about tiny retarded talking ponies.

was Rozen Maiden the predecessor to MLP in terms of their fanbases?

yaaaay! they're back. what happened to all the fluffy threads?

they just kinda stopped?

I got banned for posting fluffy pics once, must be a psycho brony-faggot mod on here now.

... but that's what he became! The End.

I get the smell station but why install a second source of shit in your home?

it's a joke edit.

Not sure which one's worse

Even well-looked after pillow fluffs have a difficult time of it.

One is sad and one is cruel, really depends on what you are looking for.

This makes no sense, It can't run so why chain it up?

perhaps you're overthinking this a bit..?

You mean they're made by ponyfags that draw them to cope with their incessant desire for brutal violence seeded in their ego as a result of social ineptitude, resulting torment, and self imposed exile.

No, I didn't.
But you clearly know what I really think and so why would I argue with your pocket psychology based on your own bias.

Sounds like i plucked a nerve. Thanks for the validation.

>Oh you disagree? That makes me even more right!
I was never a MLP fan, never saw the point. I think the fluffies are funny though.
But you'll project this into me validating you again, so I don't know why I bother.

Jissouseki.

Jissouseki and fluffies are remarkably similar.

The latter wouldn't exist without the former.

About time these came back! Screw the admin that was blocking them!

I've got a TONNE of Jissouseki pics on an ancient hd. I might do a thread soon.

>4chins is a christian board
>imma report u dang dirty trolls 2 teh cyberpolice
>consequences will never be teh same

It varies but yes. I think they destroyed Cleveland

Link it fam