Hey guys. Please give me some tips on legit survey sites that has worked for you...

Hey guys. Please give me some tips on legit survey sites that has worked for you. I found few that I've been doing for the last couple of days but I'm stuck at 4 dollars and can't take out money until i reach 5... Are most survey sites scams?

Or if you have any other tips on make quick money online. My company went to shit and I have a new job starting next month but I need to survive til then. Ive been eating at friends houses but cant keep doing this. (Here it goes all aboard the shame train) If you have a dollar to spare, you would honestly help me out alot. Literally anything. My pay pal is haebofficial (at) g mail dot com. Sorry but I have no other options at this point.

All I can give you guys back are teens. Mods please don't delete this thread. I know begging isnt allowed but I'm trying to put food in my stomach. I've asked my friends for so much now its making me feel like shit.

sell some stuff? how much do you think you need?

I don't own much, I live a simple life. I did sell my electric guitar to pay my rent for this and next month. I could sell my laptop but I'd rather starve than do that. I dont know, I could probably live off 5 to 20 bucks. Im not picky at this point.

I don't have a pp, but I have a couple bucks in btc I don't really have any use for. Probably only like 3 after transfer fee, but it's something. Do you have any means of taking some pics for timestamp and the like?

In case anyone was wondering...

Save your bitcoins dude, I dont know much about it or how it works but maybe those 3 bucks can become more later if you save it. I wish I would have invested in it but I thought it was a waste of money. I cant give any timestamps I'm afraid, my phone is a brick without a camera and my laptop is oldschool and dont have a working webcam. Sorry dood. Thank you for your kind offer tho, godspeed to you

moree. name?

sauce?

dont have a name unfortunately this all I got

i wish i knew

What is the sauce of this?? My god...

Post face with timestamp and i'll send $30.

fuck.... i dont have camera

god damnit

Get me the sauce to this and ill send 2 bucks.

More pls

no webcam? phone?

this all i could find, sorry
Diddy and Serena
Paysite: diddyandserena dot com

i have a shitbrick nokia from 12 years ago lol. Ive never been into smartphones.

age?

I'm 26

There's rewardsurvey, but you'll have to trade magazine subscriptions to people for cash
There is... shit think its an Amazon service with a fancy name
There's Neilsen
And there's Google.

Thanks ill look into this.

Come on guys, give me those survey sites, I dont mind sitting through hours on them if i can get money for food. Rather that than begging

anyone still here?