Waifu thread

waifu thread

What a wonderful day

I hope you're all better than I am

claimed

why? are you feeling sick or something

Aнacтacия — звeздa чтo вeдeт мeня

Only due to booze but you are a sweethart. I hope you start tO feel lbEeter soon,.

I think I'm getting over illness right now
But my car has a problem and I don't know what yet

Thank you, also drink responsibly

Rem claimed

I'm pretty much new here. What goes on here? What are your guises hobbies?

I like walking until my feet hurt.

We just chat.
I like playing Dokkan and other stuff, as for walking, it's kinda relaxing when you're going somewhere far.

Yeah, guys.

Hello, my waifu is Chen and I just joined today. I am pretty much new here, looking for friends or just people to hang around with while I am in here.

Anyways. nice to meet you, all.

hope you feel better and hopefully you can take your car to a mechanic to see whats wrong with it

claiming this Seamen Daemon

Is too late for that today but THis is probably the last placen I shoudl be.

I'll find out what it is first, there's a point where it just wouldn't be worth it to fix

You can barely type

Claimed.

shush they djon need to know athat

okay that was weird apparently i was banned for advertising in march

Dokkan? I have not heard of that game.

I knew you were a shill all along covfefe

Seems like nobody is quite friendly around here, huh.

and they are just now banning you !?

This one was linked first

I ocoud go for coffee what way is yotu favorite? Also have you hade green beans?

i didn't even post coffee back then

I'm mad at my mom should I send her trap hentai?

Who cares

we are friendly but we just don't say hi to every newcomer

fuck it put a dime in the salvation army buck it if they dont like it they can grab your cock and suck it

>waifu thread

Anyone who posts those two words together should enjoy an automatic ban to Sup Forums for month.

i don't know
it lasted till the 25th of march
so i guess i'm fine?
just
what¿
probably latte
don't think i've tried green beans
or i didn't notice
what's your favorite?

S--s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry. I am new around here. I don't know how things work, you know.

Mocha's paretaicualry white chocoalate

sup faggots best waifu in da house

oh shit guys movie is starting again cya'll

yea i got banned for dumb reasons as well. '' misusing the report system'' and bypassing the captcha system (idk how da fuck i did that one)

your fine. just hope into any conversation you think you will fit into to

The ultimate redpill

Uhuh.

selfie sticks

I love midnight to three, it's the best time to walk the empty streets. There's something about standing in the middle of somewhere that's usually verboten because of all the cars.

Don't even need to take my phone with me, though the locale does start to get old really fast after the fourth or fifth walk...

Do they pay you per hour or by post tho

Selfie sticks

Somehow I don't believe you

sElFiE sTiCks

Tohru is best Dragon

But is my first day in here.

S E L F I E S T I C K S

Cute

S̸͚͚̹͕͚͖̬̣̪̜̰ͬͧ̄̍̒ͣͦ̀̓̍̈́ͮͭ͒͗̈͠ ̵̟̰͕͉̰̯͊̐̄͑̽̾͝Ę͕̪͖̘̬̫͚̱ͦ̃ͬ́ͮ̓̀̕ ̟̮̹͇̪͈̯͎͕͈̠͓̮ͯͭͦͨ̂͗̓ͩ́͐̃͝Ḻ̩̭͈͔̺̯̬͇͎̫͍̘̬̮̠ͪͭ̑͑̓͂͋͞͡ ̴̧̝͎͓̼̭͉͍̼͕̙͈̉̇͛͊͋͌̎̓ͣ̀̀̕ͅF̧̛̤̗̞̬̭̦̳̫͙̜͒̓ͩ̚ ̛̛̙̼͈̪͎͚̦̺̯͈̜͙͙̱ͦ͛̔̃̀́͟͞İ̷̭̩̖͙̻̟̤̼͕̦̤̫ͪͩ̍ͅ ̶̴̩͍̞͈̻̿͌ͫͤ̎̂̔̑ͮ̽͊͂̀͘͡E̡͓̞̣̫̼̜̮ͯ̐̎͂̐ͤͪ̓ͣ́͆̈ͮ́̀ͅ ͚̞͇̥̙̟̞̺̬͙͖͓͈͕̞͕͇̿̓ͨͬ͛̚͢͝͠ͅŞ̶̝̭͕̝̩̖̣̣͖̙̠̭̹̮͕̝̝̉̓̍͛ͨͦ̒̋̕͘ͅ ̶̧̗̖͍̼̖̪̻ͭͣ̾͛͌̉̒͒̆T̸̢̢̳̺̥̰̥̝̭̞̼̉ͬ̿́̏ͩ͟ ̴̡̢͖̮̺̝̣̝͓͍͇̮̦͒ͨ͛ͦ̋̚͟I̵͓̣͖͇̙̰̯̪̺͔̰ͨͮ͒͒̋͌ͧ̓͊̓̈́͋̚̚̕͠ ̭̯͕̈́̈́̇ͭ͋ͩͣ̏ͫ̀͑͛̏ͮͦ̂ͧ̎͝͠ͅC̯͉̱͈͕̮̩ͬͩ̌̾̎̈̉ͦ͐̍̐͝͠ ̫̙̹̬͍̬̫̞̰̗͍̱͈͍̺̣ͬͪ̍̃͆̄͋͑̇ͤ͆ͩͭ͑̇ͅK̛̳̙̫͕̠̠̳̪͍͕̮̮͉̻̞ͫ̃̀̈́͡͡ͅͅ ̨͈̥̜̬̖͓̜͎͓͇̗̹ͬ̿͋̊̒̿̈͘S̛̘̮̜̫̦̳͉͔͕̼̫̜̪̳͍ͯ̌͒ͩͦͨ͐̌̄̈́́͞ͅ

caмoyбийcтвa

>>75596424
>>75596424
>>75596424
>>75596424
>>75596424can you not

well you started it

Apparently if you translate selfie stick to russian and then back to english it gives you suicide