S/fur

s/fur

How is everyone today

roll?

Howdy. Hows it going today?

sorry this one

Hey dude, good to see you.

Things are alright. I spoke with my SSgt. this morning, bought a bed and some drawers, and did my run, sit up and pull up workout.

What are you up?

Just relaxing as best I can. Went to get a smaller coat since the one I got for Christmas was way to big, that was a shitshow. Didn't have any coats in my new size so I had to get one ordered, plus the old one was old stock so I had to order a new one so that was more money

Dude that sucks, but hey you got out of the house right? I'd say that's a win. I hope your coat will get to you soon, it sounds pretty cold right now

Its been below 0F here for the past week, so the coat would be nice and yea getting out of the house is good. Still weak as fuck but slowly getting better

Damn, that really is cold. Too cold for me for sure. I'd count it as a win, it's a step in the right direction and like you said, slowly getting better

weak as fuck from what?

Here in Colo it's been like fucking 40F and we have almost no snow. It's really depressing. Every day I see the sun I die a little more on the inside.

fuck I'm going to need a drill for this

I spent a 12 day stint in the hospital eating basically nothing since my guts stopped working. I am literally skin and bones right now

I've been seeing clips of this comic for years and have yet to see a name. Sauce plz

holy shit man. What happened?
Sounds like you definitely need a good coat!

It's made by markiplier's brother, Tom.

I'm not fucking with you

Like I said, my guts stopped working, not sure why. Yea my parents got me a good snowmobiling coat so its meant to keep you warm in the fucking freezing, but I lost a bunch of weight in the hospital so it didn't fit

that's brutal man
I'm fucking sorry you had to go through that
recovery for will take a while too.

Don't be sorry, I'm getting tired of everyone saying that. Yea recovery will suck but life goes on and shit happens

Yeah I bet you get that a lot now, doesn't mean I can't feel sympathy for yah though.

I didn't expect there drawers to weigh so much. Even for Ikea shit they're hefty

sup?

Trying not to die, you?

I'm not bad. Today is Hayao Miyzaki's Birthday, so I plan on binging some of his films later.

No, not at all. But in my line of work it's always possible.

Moar like this!

Rollin'

This is too complex to actually be useful.

Plus nobody here actually cares about this except for an user who may drop in

leeeet's roll.

Thats the only one like that

man people need to practice anatomy here