Who do you choose Sup Forums?

who do you choose Sup Forums?

mulder and scully count as one btw

I choose mr chin-man and dr.cucumber

Dexter and X-files

fucking Cooper would literally dream up the key to solving the crime, how am I supposed to counter that

Scully and Mulder with Cooper.

Mulder knows psychics, djinns, and literal demons.

I'm sure some astral projection would help.

Poirot and Holmes on my side, I win.

Dexter and Sherlock, obviously.

the only answer, mulder and cooper would be an amazing team

Scully, Mulder and Cooper

Kill the guy, load the body on an UFO

>not picking dexter + sherlock.

Hell, sherlock's about the only guy the who would always fucking catch you.

Well Sherlock is some kind of mega wizard who can see into the future, so him, probably.

As has already been said, Dexter + Sherlock

Cooper took a long time to figure out it was the dad, and I am pretty sure policing 101 says check the family first.

Columbo only catches people because they are morons.

Never watched Poirot

Why in gods name would you pick Mulder and Sculley.

>Columbo only catches people because they are morons.

well yeah, but he always seems knows who it is from the get go, then he just figures out how

So how would anyone on Sup Forums get away with it?

poirot and xbox

Colombo has the most experience with catching murders so he probably knows all the stupid mistakes to avoid. Sherlock is smarter than anybody else. So Sherlock and Colombo.

Twin Peaks guy will just end up in a cabin somewhere, Scully and Mulder won't solve anything and contemplate the mystery, Dexter isn't really that smart, don't know the other guy.

holmes doesn't believe in the supernatural, which exists in the x-files meaning he'd be fucking worthless

>nobody choosing poirot

he's too fucking clever to be left alone, the track record for the others is far patchier.

sherlock can only be beaten by moriarty so i pick him.

when he tells you he has one more thing to say, just walk out of the room.

>I wonder who killed that guy
>it probably was aliens scully

Columbo and Cooper.

>holmes doesn't believe in the supernatural
No but Poirot is a Catholic so it evens out.

kek, he'd just keep offering you shit like a ride home, or just show up at a cafe you frequent to talk about his wife with you

Which is exactly why you pick him. He knows exactly which stupid mistakes to pick up on, and could make sure they're done away with.

Poirot

People only ever get caught by Columbo because they underestimate him.
If you know he is just using socratic irony then he is literally not a problem.

i think you need cooper with you just so hes not one of the people trying to catch you, fucking dream powers

Columbo and Sherlock is the dream team.

Columbo for the basics of how to not act suspiscious and basically so he won't have to come after me.

Sherlock to actually plan the details of the cover-up. He has commited crimes before, he can make the perfect one.

Copper will keep dreaming about it and stumbling around for about a week before he has any major clue.

Dexter a shit.

M&D are leaving once they realize this isn't alien related.

The only one that's real trouble is Poirot, and then I get my childhood dream fight of Sherlock vs Poirot.

>Sherlock vs Poirot
How would that go, realistically speaking? Do Watson and Hastings come in to it?

>Doesnt know poirot
kys my mans

Nigga at least put a fucking spoiler on the twin peaks shit.

>Dexter a shit
Dexter is by far the most knowledgeable at getting away with murder and getting rid of a body, the physically biggest threat, and the dude you least want to catch you out of this group. He's also got animal-like hunting instincts and a shitton of experience tracking killers. You DO NOT want Dexter to be up against you.

There's that whole episode of Columbo destroying geniuses at their own game. I'm not sure Columbo would necessarily be good at getting away with murder just because he's good at solving them.

>Worst Poirot

Why?

The issue is, you do not want either Columbo or Sherlock trying to catch you... because they fucking will. So the best choices are Columbo and Sherlock to help you.

This is the correct answer

Sherlock
Dexter

This. Dexter would murder all the other detectives and Sherlock would cover it up, or pin the whole thing on Dexter.