>character does not suffer a two day hangover

your shitposting is so offensively bland it kind of angers me

Just don't buy the cheapest booze

Drink better beer juranoid, not that cheap Swedish shit

Whats a juranoid

Troubled movie trope Dottie is a common meeme here

>image.jpg

Hang yourself iFaggot

What type of alcohol doesn't make you hungover?

Hang yourself iFaggot.

>image.jpg

Clear whiskey. You're doing something very wrong if you have a two day hangover.

Quality stuff with no pollutants
Properly distilled clear spirits are usually the best

Methanol

What the fuck do you even drink to get a 2 day hangover? I drank half a bottle of vodka over about 2 hours then chugged half a bottle of bourbon and I only had a really bad one day hangover. I'm not even an alcoholic, how the fuck do you get a 2 day hangover without dying of alcohol poisoning

>tfw 3rd day of brutal hangover

Doesnt help that I keep drinking to get rid of the hangover

Hang yourself iFaggot

>below the age of 25

Enjoy your indestructible, youthful bodies and 1-day hangovers. One day you'll realize you started aging and it'll come sooner than you think.

I'm 43, why haven't you learned how to drink properly yet

Jesus Christ this thread is full of some pussy ass teenage faggot Americans. You're a disgrace to anyone who uses alcohol.

>drink almost a bottle of jäger
>only feel a bit nauseous the next morning
feelsgoodman

This. I'm 25 and I suddenly started feeling like I can't handle hangovers at all. Currently trying to cut down on the weekend boozefests and if I do I usually just drink whiskey straight up. Seems to work fine.

Raki

started for me around the age of 27, now I really have to plan getting drunk strategically in advance because I have to calculate in feeling like shit for two or three days

>almost a bottle of jäger

whats wrong with that? and I'm not american