i got you user
i'll dump my feels folder for a Sup Forumsro

Thanks alot user

Beautiful and sage

im back
sorry i kept you waiting

tell me op
why are you sad?

Been on both sides of this fence. Can confirm that it feels worse after you've had it and then it goes away.

Im 22 and a virgin... Stop it user

no different here user
i almost thought i beated depression
that she was pulling me out of it

Fuck that hits way too close to home. Three beers deep and it's only 5:30, hits close on the poet/writers thing too.

>It is for the lonely. the ones who are in love with the loved but are not loved in return.

mfw...

fuck...

Just life. Same as most of us. Just have one of those nights where i realize that the direction im heading is not right and will damage me. I wasnt exacly blessed with good looks or the charisma, but still do my best to try and find a soulmate. But im failing. Hate my job. Shit like that...

Fuck. This feels thread is killing me...

I was 25 when I lost mine, theres still time

i just cant believe how we manage to fail over and over and over again i mean
how many times can you fail at the same thing?
shouldnt you get better eventually?

wish i was never born

are you anons all lurking?

>Life is like a movie
Yeah, but only if you're a lazy piece of shit that sits there watching it pass by. If you're not happy with the movie you're watching put on the one you like instead

what makes you think i didnt try user?
what makes you think i didnt try over and over yet to fail again?

Its just how we were made. Some are blessed with money, friends, people literally fighting over you... but here, this is the place where hollow people meet. Theres alot of us. And some of us will get lucky and be happy but most of us will still roam around in this purgatory

stop being non-feely around here, asshole. go masturbate somewhere else.

Holy shit this episode gave me so many feels Hey Arnold! was one of the best shows to come on Nick

>i just cant believe how we manage to fail over and over and over again i mean
>how many times can you fail at the same thing?
>shouldnt you get better eventually?
paste this onto some picture, a guy looking at the night sky into nothing or such, and you have one helluva beautiful and profound demotivational poster.

I'm not ironic, that shit hit hard.

What makes you think you shouldn't keep trying? That's the only way to find happiness.

thats not really good formulated, but the essence hit me hard right now. because its painfully true.
i will never be able to find a true peer again, because all people in my range have had certain experiences that i lack. thats the very concept of being alone in a crowd. forever. because time has passed, chances were missed.

well fuck

this was the closest i could do user
failing more means getting more hurt
i just keep losing a piece of myself everytime

I did this less than halfway through Atomic Blonde. Fuck that movie was awful

What is with all this relationship bullshit

Imagine finding the love of your life and still feeling shit even though there is nothing wrong

Just keep trying, keep failing, keep getting hurt, that's life. And when you feel like there's nothing left of you that's when you should realize that you're indestructible and you still have the power to keep trying, some day it will work. It always does, just maybe not in the way you expect it.

read it
im sick of being told to keep trying
i dont want to try
i've given up
i just want someone to hug me and lead the way from now on

here is one for you since relationship ones dont seem to get you

do you know what book this is from?

from the kindly ones user

why am i alone in this thread
why isnt anyone talking about their depression,feelings or problems?
since when do we do solo feels?

You won't find anyone by searching for someone, that's not how it works. Love happens when you don't expect it. Keep trying user, I know life can be shit, but the persistent ones will always be rewarded.

Ur not alone user. We may not talk much but were here. Even for you. We cant get soulmates or friends but thats why we can habe eachother

lol nah I'd just kill myself if i were alone

i get the vibes you are not interested in the thread at all
why are you in then,user?
to le make fun of us and feel yourself better?

This pic gets me every time. Its accurate.

Pretty much sums it up

i had a b/w version of it user
i know its not hard to make or anything special but i just wanted to share it

Same here.
00:00 in France and second whisky, trying to drink away the pain I thought I'd never feel.

I'm interested, just less boo hoo no pussi more I fucking hate myself would be nice

shiiiiiiiit

but you see user
i dont seek sex
i dont seek to fuck someone or anything
i just want to love and be loved
i want someone to hug me when i feel down
im sick of being peoples second/third priorities
i know that no one cares about me as much as i care about them
and it hurts me

well, in the end im dead. so that might be true.

kek'd

this one is a bit crappy
but i would like to point out that i have saved all of these from feels threads
from other anons

have fun getting some pussi and then spending all your days worrying about losing it

This is sort of true and sort of bullshit.

Going on an active search only works for people who didn't need to do so in the first place. So you're right about that. But the thing is, a lot of it depends on luck, and luck is just plain not handed out equally or equitably by the universe, and real randomness is lumpy. Promising that things will get better is a lie, and a cruel one at that.

The best you can do is not waste time on a chase that isn't working. Try to make what improvements you can to yourself, because the only real power you have is to influence your luck a little bit. Try to find something about life that you enjoy anyway, whatever it is, and no matter how stupid inconsequential anyone else says it is -- fuck those assholes.

Seriously, if you find something you enjoy, and anyone laughs at you for it, they're dead to you. Easier said than done, but that's what's actually within your power.

Life may always be shit. Success isn't guaranteed. Don't lie to people about that. But that doesn't mean you can't still make it a little better. And the other secret is, one of the things you can do to make things better for yourself is, ironically, to try to make it better for others. If you're really at the end of your rope, volunteering somewhere is not the worst thing you could try as a last-ditch effort.

just get the fuck out of the thread you cheeky cunt
dont come in and be little whiny bitch if you dont like it

Xkdc has some ones that hit you right in the feels, the one about the suicide really got me

you're not alone user, i just dont have nothing to post at the moment

At least we're not the only one's Sup Forumsruv.