Also, if you don't drink pop, you can't post in this thread

Also, if you don't drink pop, you can't post in this thread.

>calling it pop
It's fucking soda.

Pepsi if I'm drinking it by itself
Coke if I'm mixing a drink.

wrong

>pop

die

Coca-cola is based in Atlanta. It's soda.

>calling it soda
It's a soft drink, jackass. Soda is just carbonated water.

pop

>Paying for brown colored bubbly 'sugar' water

This

Wrong. What you're thinking of is club soda, and it has additives.

GEAR UP BOYOS WE GOT US A POPPER

kys midwest scum, its fucking soda

and its NOT "a coke" unless you actually get a fucking coke

Jimmies Status: Rustled

>Being too poor to afford it
Enjoy your unfiltered tap water, faggot.

Soda or club soda, it's still not a soft drink. So what's your point?

Pepsi better

whats with that shit tier soda/pop called coke and pepsi?

Bru gets you through

Lol another northerner I'm guessing

Coke's the best, pepsi drinkers are niggers.

Don't you have a sheep to hump, scotfag?

Club soda is a soft drink. Soft drinks are contrasted to hard drinks (aka booze).

Hey, fuck you asshole

Coca cola all the way. Pepsi is just bubbly syrup.

Goddess of Sodas

>Pop
>Is this a wincest thread?

wow salty, hey our drinks are tasty, and lasts, have you seen what happens to Coke when left out - it starts turning hard with fungus.

The only way coke was accepted in the US was because they added cocaine to it, hence the name Coke (Coca Cola).

Usually would say Pepsi but this for sure, vanilla Pepsi tastes like pure asshole

I drink pop when there is liquor in it. Only, literally. And Coke is superior, but Barq's and Vernor's is most superior. And small batch sasparilla and ginger beer is better yet. Jones and Faygo get a shoutout too.

Nice try, but Coke is global even without cocaine. There's no contest.

Bullshit dude, I have left coke out for days, nothing will live in it. Also it dissolves teeth in less than a week, about 5 days by my testing.

>food goes bad when left out
What other discoveries do you have for us today, Einstein?

>Not reading what I said, just jumping the gun

Sure enjoy that Vegetable Extract drink with a bag of sugar.

He's right.

Hell yeah

i was like that too until i ended up on probation lol

>mfw im a canadian juggalo and cant have faygo

Stay mad, kid.

Get on my level faggots

Pepsi FTW.

Only faggots mix drinks.

If im not "drinking" then no soda. Comes from how we were raised. Even now I prefer club soda and juice mixes. Or just water and whiskey. Or good beer. Or wine.

I remember being a faggot weeaboo in the year 2002 as well.

good taste

RC, preferably with a Moon-Pie.

>meme weeb shit drink

those taste like fucking cough syrup and you know it

might be mad, but at least I call my delicious carbonated jew by its proper name

"pop" jfc just nuke the entire midwest on that alone

>pop
Its called soft drink amerimutt

Can't be a weeaboo if I am already Japanese

Reddit fag detected

It's "soda pop" so how is either wrong or right?
Also third coast is best coast. Remember that when you have no fresh water, meat, crops, or electricity.

Only Wolf Cola.

Rednecktar of the gods

>drinking literal liquid sugar in a can

>mixing coca-cola

its for a jack and coke and thats it and its a waste of good (ish) whiskey. rum and cokes too

coke is too strong and mask the flavor of booze, if you're drinking bottom shelf shit like some broke fucking pleb i guess its okay

That's seltzer

The only cola for closure

I like fresca

Only acceptable choice.

(checked)
>reddit

sorry bud, but your detectors off a bit. i spend my time on cripplechan. i really dont know why im here today

soda is a midwest thing. Every kind of pop in the south is called a coke, if you ask for a coke in the south they go "what kind bro"

>never had a ramune
>assumes it is like cough syrup
>keeps assuming his dick is long

Being this yanky 2018
FYI it is thin and isn't very sugary and relies on flavor from natural ingredients.

>gulping your dad's hot semen directly from his peehole whilst fondling his fruitbag

GTFO, POORFAG

yes!

Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke plz

I remember old dudes putting peanuts in Dr. Pepper.

If you drink everyday why waste your $ on "top shelf"
Nigga I aint buying 18 year old single malt by the fifth every night. And how I gonna justify buying a cask/barrel?

That is fucking retarded

dr pepper is the best of the "mainstream" sodas, squirt and cactus cooler are pretty good too. most colas are bad and forgettable, good root beers are amazing though

Enjoy cancer

Loved Squirt back when it had Grapefruit pulp in it.

Ruby red squirt, god bless your caffiene content.
Canada Dry Cranberry is delicious too, even if it is pink as fuck.

No more retarded than referring to your your carbonated beverages as a music genre

I bet your dad squirts hot jizz missiles directly into your eyesockets, gaywad

I've had them. they're shit. fruit juice with seltzer tastes good, ramune is "off" and chemically despite being "naturally flavored" which i think theyre twisting the meaning to be "tastes like a natural flavor" despite being wholly artificial

coke is still pretty fuckin bad for a mixer. even shitty whiskeys are tolerable with seltzer.

Enjoy yours for posting on here

Anime isn't a natural ingredient, weeb. Can't even take it seriously, it comes in the most dick-looking bottle I've ever seen. But I suppose that appeals to your tastes, right, fag?

the only thing I pop is a load in your fathers rump

You have that backwards. Pop music is literally named after soda pop, because its light and fizzy and sweet and cheap and kids drink it up.

Listen ya bunch of fagtoids, pop/soda/soft drinks etc aren't the same anymore, too much millenials have had heart attacks about the ingredients that they drinks have changed into cans of fake sugar in water.
That means no decent drink is around, unless it is freshly prepared drinks like Apple and Pear from actual fruit.
Besides who the fuck drinks sugar to have their teeth fucked in a short period of time.

You pop loads in dudes assholes? Faggggggg

>dick looking bottle

have you had to open one? its got the shittiest marble +glass catch + pop out top gimmick ever.

"hey lets completely make the most clusterfucked way to open a goddamn bottle ever" - some dumbfuck on the ramune board

>*blocks your path*

So edgy.

Are you fucking stupid? Pop stands for popular, you walking sack of shit.

I like ginger ale and lime personally, but quinine is supposedly good for you and im trying to watch that caloric/sugar/sodium intake as I get older. Im already literally mixing it with poison.

Coke. When I drink a beverage, especially with a meal, I want it to cut through the slop and grease I stuff into my gullet. Nothing cuts through like the burn of coke.

I don't think you understand the meaning of weeb, Japanese people can't be weebs, Americans pretending to be Japanese and think they understand the culture etc but do not are the weebs.

its called "cold drink" you retards. who the fuck even still calls it pop?

U mad gay boi?

Not so fast, scum

The King Is Dead ;(

What the fuck, it's also got balls?? Holy shit, that's gold.

i alternate between coffee and coke everyday cause its just refreshing to me, also my alcohol tolerance is too high now and beers do nothing its sad

>who the fuck even still calls it pop?
Literally everyone, you slant eyed fucking dipshit gook

Sorry, but no. I've lived in the South all my life and it's soda.

The marble design is there for protection as the drink cannot be tampered with, and when the marble is pushed down it creates an air tight seal below until you drink from the bottle, meaning the drink stays fresher for longer. It is a revolutionary design to keep drinks safe and fresh.

Not like your "plastic" marvels that ruin flavor.

Eh, fuck you. I like my explanation better.

>ginger ale and lime

better palate then most people out there. tonic water is good and freaks people out under a blacklight

Hello Michigan.

Why not an IPA? Or you know, anything else with nutritional value. Balsamic/apple cider vinegar?