“we are strong independent women!“

>“we are strong independent women!“
>“there is no reverse sexism white man!“
>“sexist sexist sexist!“

The fuck is this shit? Did lena dunham write this?

What's Vince McMahon doing down there?

This is why I don't watch modern Hollywood movies anymore.

>Seth Rogen

Used to be cool, not sure what's gotten in to him

jews

Am I a total pleb for enjoying the first one, or was it actually pretty decent?

Weed has gotten into him

Hollywood's total shit. I mean movies have always been full of leftist subversion but most of the time you could ignore, nowadays every fucking film has to be a political soapbox and there's some scene with a cunt owner or some kind of yard ape educating straight white men about their privilege in at least one, usually more scenes. In the span of maybe ten years it's like writers have totally abandoned, or maybe just forgotten about the concept of subtlety.

Hollywood has always been run by gay Communist Jews. What did you expect?

the first one was great

>We're having a Robert DeNiro costume party

“>we live in a sexist world and there is nothing we can do about it“

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too bad they ruined what could have been a decent comedy franchise with some feminist crap that made it flop.

It was a retarded idea thinking what amounts to something that should have been a 5 second "here we go again" gag at the end of the last movie was going to carry an entire film.

So I'm not surprised they were fucking stupid enough to fill it with hamfisted feminist shit too.

Whatever, it was possibly the final nail in Chloe Moretzs career so good riddance.

>everyone complains about the feminism
>all the feminists in the movie are dumb as fuck and constantly ruin everything to get bailed out by a man

I think they're more mad about authority figures saying that shit like the dean and her "white male" shit, and the fact that Rogen went on a Twitter tirade about how white guys can't have it bad.

That doesn't change the blatant stupid political message. Furthermore, ruining white mens lives, isn't that what most modern day feminists strive to do? I believe it is.

YAAAAASSSSSS

>what is life

Lol watched this recently. It has the trifecta of sjw:

1. The cops are black and shooting the white people, but when they find black drug dealers they are super nice to them.

2. His bud from college ends up being gay. A-and that's okay!

3. Of course go girl power the entire sorority of strong independent women.

The first one was way better.

> tfw your waifu only does shitty flicks

This

Jerking off to Men's Fitness most likely

Rose?

Her square body literally blends in with the fence

yes

Yeeeees the scene with the black cops was so ridiculous. I don't think i've ever facepalmed this hard at a movie scene.

> seth "macbeth" rogen
> jewish

All you need to knos

why is there are fridge leaning on the fence? wont it break it it rains?

Aside from all this... it's a pretty boring movie. I mean, even dude weed lmao is at his lowest

Why did no mention the ending yet? God damn that ending...

It really was.

I laughed pretty fucking hard in the theater for neighbors 1

But to be fair I was in jail for a while and got back out and it was the first movie I watched while stoned as hell and free as fuck

Mark Kermode disliked Neighbors but Loved Neighbors 2. There's your proof it's a womyn power film

But was the cuckolding scene between Seth Rogan's character ,his wife and his black friend necessary

Suck the piss of thine own artifice

Surely thou doth jest?