It's a "having a anal sex harem of preteen boys is a completely legal and halal practice in the Islamic world and even...

>It's a "having a anal sex harem of preteen boys is a completely legal and halal practice in the Islamic world and even seen as a status symbol over there, but we don't talk about it in the west because that would be racist" episode.

vimeo.com/11352212

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYeZJ9_Hmwg&t=45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Afghanistan is fucked up. Bunch of kid and goat fuckers. American soldiers went nuts witnessing that shit.

UHM.. bro. OP, dude, did you know. Christians do the exact same thing, if not worse.... ever heard of something called the CRUSADES bro...?

>baka at this racist thread
It's 2016. Some cultures have different practices. Get over it.

subhumans desu

I know you're memeing, but the past christian = current muslims argument does get my goat. just like that muslim did

christianity killed boicunny

I always figured it will be some other culture/religion's turn to get some boiasspussy given enough time.

One day muslims will get over the whole thing, become mainstream and some other thing will fill the void.

ha ha yeah that's pretty weird and i wouldn't want that at all. i don't ever think about having an anal sex harem of preteen boys at all ha ha

Past Papal Christians, thank you very much.
The Orthodox Catholic Church would prefer not to get put into the same category as the chucklenuts whose entire religion got started by some petty patriarch who got too big for his britches, picked a fight with the king of Lombardy, lost and then cried until some inland barbarian by the name of Karl of what not came in, helped him out, and then got crowned the "Holy Roman Emperor" while the real one was alive and well out east fighting the good fight.

Reminder that jesus was a failed muhammed.

That might be so, but since the entirety of the Bible is filled with failed fathers, failed prophets, failed kings and failed saviours, I suppose that makes him more authentic.

You should post that on r/atheism/ they will upboat the shit out of you

Jesus became greater than Muhammed will ever be without raising the sword a single time.

Truly the greatest human being to walk on this Earth.

Actually, molestation is still a pretty big issue in the south. Hicks gonna hick.

>Hey bro, we can't have you preaching the word of God, so we're gonna have to crucify you.
>Jesus: Ok

>Hey bro, we can't have you preaching the word of God, so we're gonna have to drive you out of Mecca.
>Muhammed: Lol no. Imma raise an army to beat yo ass

Jesus was a cuck. Muhammed was alpha AF.

And then Muhammed's disciples proceeded to exterminate each other like beasts because he taught them to be aggressive animals.

>you're savior was such a pussy
>I bet he doesn't even rape kids

>can't even tell the difference between your and you're

youtube.com/watch?v=gYeZJ9_Hmwg&t=45s

Then violence begets violence. Jesus was all about teaching us there is another way. Mohammed's practices are those of regression. no good can come to he who raises his hand against his brother, for he raises hand against himself.

That's what the parable of Jesus is supposed to teach us.

Atheist BTW

>has to argue grammar instead of the issue

And then Muhammed's own cousin and friend proceeded to murder the fuck out of each other because they were all high on blood after Muhammed's brutal conquests. Indeed the advances of a virus are impressive but ultimately it will kill the host sustaining it.

Jesus and Muhammed are as real as Woody And Buzz Lightyear

Meaningless, since the vast majority of bible thumping hicks are violent and confrontational.

>dedicated pacifist was a failed raping warlord
What did he mean by this?

something something religion of peace something something
though let's not ignore all the "christians" today routinely calling for violence - ((((almost)))) like they never read the bible

The difference is that violent Christians haven't read the bible while violent muslims obviously have read the Quran. And if Christianity didn't defend itself, it would've lost Europe to the muslims long ago.

>prays to a literal cuck

characterised and known for their depiction in a series of cgi-animated children's films?

> supposed to teach us.

Well, I never actually said anybody was listening much on either side. Just what the story is supposed to achieve. Sucks that it won't. We'd all be better off if we didn't hate each other.

I'm not gonna hold my breath though, we might not be capable of it.

>more evidence that muslims are disgusting cunts
>lefties and mudshits immediately appear to defend them

every time without fail.

>Pacifist
Yeah I'm not too sure about that.
I mean he did use a scourge to make some merchants flee a temple once.

>violent Christians haven't read the bible

False. They often quote the bible to justify their fucked up beliefs. Hell, the bible was used to justify slavery back in the day.

TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

65% of them are just contrarians who want an argument.

>having a child bride and fucking little boys on the side is better

>people are raised to hate western culture
>"it's religions fault, not people abusing it for their own agenda"

This is why the alt-right are on the rise. Truly the white man is the most oppressed group in existence!

>implying the abolishment of slavery wasn't spear-headed by Christians among others

>*carpet bombs village*
>Those villagers totally hate us for our freedomz bruh

It's a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

This is a crisis. The chancellor must be granted emergency powers.

All that bad shit is in the old testament. They really fucked up when they decided to keep it as a part of Christian bible