I will rate all images in this thread

I will rate all images in this thread.
Come by and post an image

4/10
The thickness of the arrow is too much, it ought to be thinner. On another note, the arrow along with the text is not centered in the middle which really hurts the eyes of a human. The font is good and clear, but maybe you could have put emphasis on the word faggot by increasing its font size or making it a purple colour. I really like how it is a png file without a background.

6/10
The scenery in this image is absolutely fascinating. The shades of blue of the sky are jaw-dropping, and that wall on the right reminds me of the one in China. The clouds hovering over this place create a really nice edgy dark theme to this place. However, what is more edgier is the people down there with their Gothic suicidal looks. Also there are some people in the middle whose bodies are missing, which definitely ruin the photo. Overall, good scene, bad people, bad shoop.

Yeah, it's a metal festival hence the black clothes. The panorama is definitely ruined by that walking dude, but the storm cloud was one of the most memorable things from that summer. Also the walls are old fortress from the end of 18th century.

4.5/10
This is a borderline whale. However, I see some potential. It is in my opinion still under the category of SSBBW, which is a good thing. But remove some flabs and love handles and she's quote on quote 'bangable'. The toy in her hand is purple, signifying royalty. That royalty is probably related to her Burger Kind addiction too. The room is too empty which simple ruins the backgorund

dis

face

OC. Wanna see more?

6.5/10
It is a pretty decent gif, however it is too blank and vague. The text just covers the guy, which is very lame. Since the animation is pretty good. I see his/her/its hands moving, try adding more movement to the hands, it will definitely make it look better.The head is slightly tilted to the right, whilst it would have been better in the middle. Try adding more colour too, maybe the white sparks could become red, yellow or orange.

OC. I hope you really like this one.

7/10
The birds look very natural, the colours are very springy and vibrant too. The maples in the right are truly amazing as well. The feet of the blue bird look kind of shopped, as the branch has a worse quality than the bird itself. The balls of the blue bird are packed and ready to go, which is very hot. The size of the penises do however not match. The yellow bird should have had the smaller sized penis.

Another one. I love taking pictures of various mushrooms with my phone :>

7.5/10
I absolutely love the comfy Balkan look this image is projecting. It has Russia written all over it. That lamp is so fascinating and vibrant, The wood suits this room as well. The person in the picture is white, which is always a plus point I suppose. However I do not like the position of the outlet, it has no purpose there. It could have had a more productive use in a different location of the room. I also like the thiccness of the person in the image.

my crush

8.5/10
This is a very aesthetically pleasing image of high quality user. The canoe looks handmade which adds originality, and the guy looks actually native, not like some white Inuitaboo. The water is blue with very nice dripple effects on the water. What I do not like is that he is using two hands on one of the sticks.

6/10
As the title says; it's spoopy. For a spooky image its deserves a solid nine. However as an image in general, it can't be higher than a six. First of all, I am utterly impressed that you went against the standards of males being taller than women, you have my respects user. The guy's nose is on the big side, but worry not, because his dotted tie makes up for it. The curls on the girl look very nice too, they're not too curly, but still have that curl effect. The guy's pants have clear ironing marks which ruin the bottom 50% of my screen. This picture would have been better in colour too.

5/10
First of all, beautiful curves, nice Honkemuller lingerie and good sturdy breasts. However, that does not compensate for the trauma I went through in this picture. The lighting from above is way too much.There is a lose piece of string on the top of her right leg lingerie which is also a nuisance to the eye. But what really concerned me are the curtains put in that horrible state. One does simply not put curtains in front of the couch, where would I sit for example? The curtains should be on the back.

OC

Underappreciated thread.

'nother

7.5/10
Amazing sweater you are wearing, the top is so circular, and it reveals the trap muscles which could luck really nice on both genders. I absolutely love the type of wood of the door. But am not a big fan of the white coloured room. The hair is absolutely amazing, getting those light curls is a difficult job, but it definitely paid off. The eyes are a bit too dark; a dark blue or shady green would have made it a solid nine. The nose is also slightly too big and has a curve to the right side (the person's right).

Thank you user, I appreciate you stopping by

Legendary. I remember listening to Dopesmoker on my first DMT trip. I timed it so I could drift off with the like "Drop out of life with bong in hand..."

the line*

9/10
Amazing mushrooms user. What is better than the structure of the mushrooms and the bushiness of the leaves is the colour of the wood in the top left corner. It has this mesmerizing blue/grey/green colour which is definitely a 10 when it comes to colour. The random situated leaves look very aesthetic and natural, but they steal the main ingredient of the picture; the ,mushrooms. Two other slight negatives is the foot located on the bottom right which could be potentially cropped, the same goes for the bluey object in the bottom left corner, it doesn't look like it belongs there. Great job user.

7/10
Having a Russian girlfriend has paid off here I suppose. Upon first glance I expected a Russian or perhaps another region in the east block. But upon reading: ''Oклeнд'', I knew we were talking about Oakland from the USA. The map reminds me of being a youngster and looking at maps before the time of TomTom. It was definitely a good nostalgic trip. I also appreciate this map for showing numerous things like altitude heights and airport location. However it looks a bit too messy and zoomed out.

I made this with Paint in about an hour.
a variation of it has since been my Steam Avatar.

7.5/10
You have a good hobby user, keep it up. Unlike the first image, this one is a bit too messy due to the high amount of elements such as the leaves and the lose pieces of timber. The mushrooms itself are aesthetically pleasing. But the coverage of the leaves overpowers the mushrooms. What would have been a really good bonus, is if there was a sort of insect involved. This and the removal of the leaves and timber would make it a solid 10 user.

Please, user?

4/10
Those arms of your supposed crush remind me of the noodles that the Japs eat every day. Those things are too long and skinny user. Have you considered looking at different girls at your school? Her face also looks very displeased which makes a moral person feel bad for no reason. Her hair is also too dark and messy, that top is pretty nice. But it's too open. I respect that guy for focusing on his guitar and not being mislead by the thing that is your crush.

The shrooms in the second pic are some kind of psilocybe. They were very delicate and leaves around them started to kind of fuse together. I removed it for second pic, but it didn't look as natural obviously, so I deleted it.
There's a great beauty in decay, I absolutely love it and I'm glad you can appreciate it. Thank you.

3/10
I do not understand this picture at all. First you show up half naked, and then decide to wear a jacket. A leather jacket, with nothing below it. Leather jackets are suited for alpha males, and not for the likes of you. I like the purple lingerie, but it doesn't fit the theme of what you're wearing. If you had the same theme of this user Then I could guarantee a higher grade. Also remove the apple charger, and look at the fucking camera you semi-deported scum.

4.5/10
This picture definitely improves on the negatives of the previous one. Yet that Apple cord is still lightly visible. I can also spot some fur on those arms, which is a definite turn-off. The position of the legs is good, but perhaps a bit too far apart. Maybe a nip slip would have improved this image even more. Doesn't have to be a whole nipple, 20% would have done it too

8.5/10
This is definitely a nice comfy image user. Definitely done by a proper professional. It reminds me of a Star Wars like planet in which some merchants travel their own form of Silk Road. The two moons or planets in the background really reflect on the galaxy theme this is shouting. The masks and tubes the people wear is also very aesthetic, it reminds me of those who would march on the front lines of WW1 that would test for dangerous gasses. I am also a big fan of the shades of green used, but not a big fan of the grey shades on the small hill below the space ship. The spaceship also looks out of position. It's like it's supposed to belong in the core of the image, but also lacks importance. I would make it smaller and higher up.

it's from the Dune

5/10
The ass itself is pretty amazing. I can't tell much due to the blurriness of the image, but I'm guessing a slightly darker nationality. Supposedly Indian or Thai. Which is unfortunately a down side. The curves are big, circular, but not too big that it looks unnatural. The messiness of the bed steals the eyes away, clean that mess up. Also, having tiles in your bedroom floor is borderline noose level. So be careful with posting the floor next time.

6.5/10
The two men at the back are good looking and add importance to the picture. They look happy and pleased with their current situation. The third guy looks like a Reddit user who got forced to be taken on Holidays by his parents. The fourth guy looks like a gay guy. The sidewalk is not evenly centered, it has more of a talud effect. I like the architecture of the yellow building in the background, and like the pillars of the building on the right.

7/10
Although I am not a fan of Asian females, this one is not too bad. The eyes don't scream dumplings, but show some sign of Asian elements. I don't like the thickness of the skin, which is easily seen back in the nose holes. The mouth is good and petite, making smiles look very good on this person. The hair colour is also pretty good for an Asian, the slight curls do not categorize this person as curly haired, but definitely add the word curly in there. The right hand in the picture is unnecessary and makes it look very awkward since it's a very small hand. There are also some Ketchup smudges on the forehead and left cheek which should definitely be cleared up.

7.5/10
It looks pretty good for something done in paint within an hour. It gives the theme of being stranded alone on an island. Like Tom Hanks' movie with the ball. I like the colours, but notice that the sun is of absurdly large size. The island ground is also a bit too circular, making it look less like an island, but more like something from Super Mario Galaxy. The bottle with a presumed message looks very unprofessional when compared to the image as a whole. I also see you drew some coconuts near the palm leaves; add more emphasis on these, making them bigger, give them a different colour. I also see a weird orange stripe on the top right corner which is simply unaesthetic-ally pleasing

8/10
As a an absolute fan of the verdant colour, I could not grade this too low. So be happy user. The first problem I have is with the lack of tears from the right eye. Another thing is how the elephant is holding the balancing stick. It ought to utilize its fingers more, albeit they are thicc, they can still proof usefulness. I like how the rope is really sloped down, this can be seen well in the left side where the TAN is very high. This shows how heavy and majestic this creature really this.

7.5/10
I absolutely love the fingers of this creature, you can clearly see them. And they are also spread over the entire instrument, making it look like it is actually using the instrument. Its dark eyes might cause fear in the hearts of enemies, but its musical skills definitely compensate for that. The image would have been difficult without the white finger on the bottom, but it would have definitely made it better. Also maybe zooming out a little bit so the mouse can be completely seen.