Is it a good idea to do mdma that's pre crushed

Is it a good idea to do mdma that's pre crushed

Yes

test all of your drugs. if you dont test them you deserve to die

Also yes

Yes, as long as it all looks constant

do you test a 12 pack before you buy it?

Are you in Europe? Yes
Are you in US? No

I would if I bought it from a guy called "Smiler" in a blue Ford Fiesta.

nigga I ain't doing all that shit

Why not? You have nothing to lose.

it cost like $5-$15 and takes minutes

If you buy drugs online rather than from some random sketchy streetcorner fuck, you lower the risk of poisoning and you greatly lower the risk of facing legal action for your sins.

That doesnt look like the mandy i get. Usually i wouldnt buy pre crushed. Put a bit on your finger and dab it on your gums, mdma has a pretty distinct taste

looks more like heroin than mdma

not if you live in aus

Ouuuuhhh you burned him good lololololo

Im a eurofag does that make a difference

yes

No

General rule of thumb OP

If you aren't sure, don't do it

OP just do it faggot dont waste your money

sides.rip

how do i buy drugs online i need to know

if it doesnt come in rocks, dont do your drops. general rule of thumb unless you know the dealer and they can vouch for it

fuck is an mdma nigga? dats some whiteboy shit right dere nigga, you whiteys and your fuckin powers weird ass drugs.. smh, LSD, LCD, LED, you muhfuckas do it all

I bought weed from him a few times he seems cool

>doing drugs

you deserve to die

you already bought it, so give it a try.
as a former dealer I can tell you that sometimes you just crush this shit by accident.

How do you "accidentally" crush it?

I love conversations like this one

Got a point off a dude few years ago. Still have it. It's off white crystal. Said it's molly. Saved for a rainy day cause it's hard to come by.

by having it in my pockets or purse. mdma is pretty fragile

Sorry, but you've been ripped off.

I'm 99% sure this isn't MD, get it tested. Don't be an idiot.

MD has a shelf life, that shits now poison. Well done.

That's sketchy as. Personally if you'd of turned up at one of my events i'd of had you tied to a chair while we tested it. If it wasn't what you said, you'd be driven around in a van for 2 days taking a beating.
Don't be a fool, you either didn't deal or you've been stabbed for selling crushed up dodgy shit.

It has some crystals in it

and don't listen to these cunts who are telling you that you've been ripped off. you can't really tell what drug or how good it is just by the looks or colour.

Don't listen to this faggot, as long as it's in a dry dark place (the sock drawer I assume you keep it in) it'll be good for decades.

kek. this is why I choosed mentally stable customers.
the demand determines the offer

Mentally stable customers.... Your selling them drugs, they're not mentally stable.

For me it simply comes down to protecting the people i love and care for, you gonna hustle some dodgy shit. You'll get treat dodgy.

It doesn't take much at all to put it in a glasses case does it? Better than getting yourself stabbed the fuck up right?

Because someone will accuse you, and the wrong person will listen, and that is exactly what would happen around my area.

What the fuck dude. I'm not living in a war zone. and I never was a street dealer. more a 'under the radar' dealer.

Where is your area?

This is an anonymous image board user, stop trying to prove your masculinity.