Are intelligent women annoying?

Are intelligent women annoying?

Only to stupid men

Honestly depends how well they suck cock?
Or if they can cook tasty food?

Yes ues hg

Those are both easy to learn for an intelligent person.

Women who constantly try to show off how smart they are are very annoying.
Women who are intelligent enough to be good company are not.

Sometimes, because even if they're intelligent they're still terribly emotional all the time.

Then get off my chan and go suck a dick!

To be fair all women are.

no in fact I find it quite attractive

Only if she's annoying as a human being, or if the man in her presence feels threatened by her, or if you're stupid. Otherwise intelligent women are fine, and frankly better romantic partners than stupid women.

Penis Envy

There is a reason why women like more intelligent men and men like women in their intelligence range. Tells something about you

No, they are quiet cool to hang around, but unfortunaly,, like ghost, they are fairy tales.
If you want to make sure of it just pop up into any IT/Physics/Math master degree class.
And you'll see well, none of them.

You will see them, but they are no wife material. They are as ugly as the male students. Rather search them within business it and law

> intelligent women.

Just does not exist. If a woman shows intelligence it is directly proportionate to her masculine qualities.

Those show-offs per Dunning-Kruger aren't likely to be that smart.

Well smart people are in science dude.

I couldn't possibly feel even remotely attracted for women that are dumber than me

This

/thread

Says some retard on Sup Forums, the world would be fucked if one sex was rarely intelligent.

I saw my fair share of idiots in science during my year deciding if I wanted to do my doctorate. Those made the decission for me. But you are right, every idiot finishes his bachelor, especially in the easier studies. After that the more intellectual stay.

> "... intelligent women ..." :
..... logical contradiction .

> "... women annoying ..." ;
..... logical tautology .

> "... intelligent women annoying " ;
..... logical paradox .

not really
men protect women, so women need less traits. if men are ingenious with their protection schemes, women can focus on the children evolutionary. it would also explain the victim complex that seems more natural to women to fall into, but not impossible to get out of.

Not at all.

But that is the case. And the world is not fucked in fact it only started getting really fucked when we were forced to accept women as equals.

anybody claiming to be intelligent is annoying as hell 100% of the time

>did you know (insert bullshit fact here)
>actually user that's not how it works
>there's too many dumb people XD

But isn't the process: the more intelligence a woman shows, the less she is interested in children and marriage?

>aren't likely to be that smart.
I've noticed the same thing. They know they're not as smart as the other people in the class and their insecurity drives them to constantly brag.

I think you mean "non-existent".

Yep, you're right though, I know a few morons with a PDH too :).

>>did you know (insert bullshit fact here)
I like doing that to my friends when talking about the research I had to do for my work. Didn't think, that makes me stupid, because I like repeating little facts instead of going into detail with my work

Damn those are some photosynthesis words you must be very smart

Shouldn't the question be:

Aren't intelligent women annoying?

Fuck off Herman

I think it's hot. I like a challenge

Yet that isn't the case, otherwise we'd not be enjoying the benefits to life and academia that brilliant women like Marie Curie, Mary Anning, Mary Somerville, and Lisa Meitner. Paleontology, mathematics, nuclear science, our understanding of radiation and even other fields like biology would not be as they were today without certain women. All of them until recently have defied "protection" because they're sentient beings capable of many of the things we are. Such a narrative is faulty and would negatively impact human development if it weren't true.

[Citation Needed]

This.
/thread/

Yet that isn't the case, otherwise we'd not be enjoying the benefits to life and academia that brilliant women like Marie Curie, Mary Anning, Mary Somerville, and Lisa Meitner brought forward. Paleontology, mathematics, nuclear science, our understanding of radiation, and even other fields like biology would not be as they were today without certain women. All of them until recently have defied "protection" because they're sentient beings capable of many of the things we are and therefore don't need so-called protecting. Such a narrative is faulty and would negatively impact human development throughout time if it were true.

[Citation Needed]

What is this happy horseshit sending it twice?

They can be, if they're bragging about or something. I find it hot if they're intelligent in conversation

They don't exist

Does OP mean intelligent like a man or hyper emotionally and always guessing everyones motivations and feelings right to the point?

Intelligence isn't inherently annoying, character flaws are. I.e. she can be capable of a high GPA but believe in modern feminism due to insecurity.

This, the most intelligent woman ive known went on to be a doctor, she told me women will ignore all logic because of their emotions and are unfit for real leadership roles.

Incel detected.

Or even worse: she knows it's bull shit (because she IS clever) but she sticks to it because it appears useful to her. Clever people often are lazy.

This Bread is approved for Caturday

We are emotional beings capable of logic and planning.

Logic and planning are pretty new to Homo Sapiens, and we still haven't figured out how to CONSISTENTLY and APPROPRIATELY do it right.

CONSISTENTLY means, stay focused and tracking on logic and intention.

APPROPRIATELY means "some shit gets fucked up by logic and planning".

General tendencies are.....Women are better at the "Fuck Logic" parts of life, and Men are better at the "Logic and Planning" part of life.

Each, in their own seasons, may shift from one mode to the other.

An optimal being realizes when to think things through, and when to go on emotion and instinct.

There are truths that are not accessible by logic because they are manifestations of processes taking place in an emotional context... as the Doobie Brothers Sing: "What a fool believes, the wise man has the power to reason away.

Don't look down on women's emotional intelligence, or laugh so arrogantly at its failings... the failings of logical enterprises is as storied and tragic.

as Rodney King said... Cunt! We All Just Git A Long !!!???

is bigfoot?

A woman being smart is not what it annoying, it's that women have a nasty habit of becoming annoying when they have advantage over people.

They wouldn't be annoying if they'd be reduced to obedient sex slaves, along with other women.

best post

For all the people that don't think with their dick, that sounds boring as hell.

agreed. There is nothing more annoying then a cunt who see himself as the most intelligent person on earth and can't shut the fuck up about it.

It's often them who are stupid as fuck but are acting and talking with random large words and over-complex language just to sound like it would be Einstein himself talking..

No. Because they don't exist.

Women who think they are intelligent are annoying.

Agreed, anytime I learn something I find really interesting and possibly beneficial for others to know i can't help but share it