To all straight male anons, if you were offered $10...

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $10,000 to suck a gay black man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?
>STD free gay black man
>Guaranteed secret

No.

10k is 10k

No, kill yourself faggot

Why do gay men fetishize black men all the time?

Listen man. 10K is a lot of money. Yeah i’d do it. But I sure as hell won’t enjoy it. But shit man 10K for 10 minutes of a horrible experience? Beats 1000 hours of being a janitor, I can tell ya that.

Nigger you posted this same shit post like 4 days ago GTFO. FFS. Get something new.

Hell yeah I would.

easy money. Maybe get drunk enough before and after so I don't remember anything.

>guaranteed secret
>no blackmailing afterwards
>no evidence it ever happened
yes

20k For 5 mins maybe

no money is worth nigger aids and the loss of dignity

I would do it for $75K
it would get me nice flat and end my slavejob in the country I live

I'm not gay, but 10k is 10k. You're not getting an std and it won't bite you in the ass later on, so there's no reason not to.

>10K is a lot of money. Yeah i’d do it.
this is why you'll always be a pathetic poorcunt
you could make a fortune on cryptos but instead you fantasize about sucking bbc

my man hood and brain are more important than any amount of money

oh look it's this thread again, but with a nigger now

well 10k is alot so....

depends on what he and the dick looks like

Probably
This

why is everyone talking about crypto lately?

No, nothing is worth the suicide

make it 10m and it's a deal
but for 10k hell no

I already do it for free, being paid would be a huge bonus

Yep. 10k is a bunch of money. I have negotiable morals.

No

This shit is never about money. Too much pride on the line, you miss with all that shit.

Because it's in a speculative bubble right now. Wait for capitulation then buy them. Unlike this moron commenting earlier the strategy is Buy low, sell high. NOT buy high and hope someone is a bigger fool then you.

If that stack was in front of you you would be sucking. What's your price? A million, 100k? A billion. If you give up a million dollars for 30 min worth of easy work you are a chump.

10k buys a lot of mouthwash

No u

I don't find it morally negligible. But if you suck dick then your gay. Period. So a newly gay guy would probably love this deal.

>Valuing your heterosexuality for 10 million
Faggot

>If you give up a million dollars for 30 min worth of easy work you are a chump.

Fuck it, enjoy your mil my guy.

I never claimed that pride was a good thing. A lot of the times pride hinders progress. If we're speaking pure objective income, that's a hell of a deal. I'll never fucking take it, but more power to you for being able to push past it and seize it.

Easily that's $1,000 a minute.

10k and no one would know shiiit id do it you know how much weed i could get with 10k lots

can't i just do the succ, get 10k bucc and then go to uncle pence to get my gay shocked away?

Call me a business fag then. 1k a minute is easy work. Never had a dick in me in my life and wouldn't want to but for 1k a minute I would blow a guy a month and be a fag of leisure the rest of the year.

As long as you are honest about it. That attitude is maladaptive as fuck.

>turning down10k for an imagined sense of manliness
What a fag

Yep. And have like 9k left.

It's embarrassing your ego is that fragile

Yeah I feel you, can't be helped.

At least people know where I stand. What the fuck are you without principles?

Don't everyones parents fuck their shit up, why are you on my case about it?

A business man. Same as the rest of the cunts clawing thier way to the top. Jamal face fucks you for 10 min a month or your boss owns 1/3rd of your life excluding commutes. Your getting fucked either way. You only got so much time on this rock, use it wisely. That's good stewardship of resources

Well, its going to be a short life when I kill myself because i am not equipped to handle the aftermath.

I know who I am as a person, and I would appreciate it if people stopped trying to sell me on getting on my knees when I am clearly against it with every fibre of my being.

I have done it for free enough times to please my wife's "watching" fetish" so the $10K would be icing on the cock.

>Easily that's $1,000 a minute.
Yeah! Line 'em up at the door. I'll do it 8 hours per day for one week and retire.

if its like a monthly thing, sure.

no pleasure, just business

No bargaining! It was a simple yes/no question

yah i would even if it was for 5 dollars

John Bettendorf.

>Would never and have never wanted to do anything with a guy
>Slightly racist (think it's degrading when white chicks fuck black guys) wouldn't want a girl who has fucked one
>STD free gay black man
>Guaranteed secret
>10k USD tax free

Absolutely yes. I would suck it and shake his hand and thank him at the end. Money is money and sucking a dick doesn't effect you negatively in any way other than mentally. I would go get drunk with the boys and cruise tinder. Would forget about it in less than a week.

that means you're gay

>get aids for 10k

fuck no

Most of us don't.

I for example fetishise police officers, especially those who eradicate the mess of niggers.

Maybe you should try something new too. Mayve try to get off fagchan?

STD free and guaranteed secret? would do it for free

Why is this event a question? Hell no. You got some issues to work out user.

Why ppl are acting like every living person had aids?

bcoz all blaccs got aidz

fax

I wouldn't swallow his cum, you're crazy

How about sucking his cock for 30 minutes for $30k ?
I mean, whether you're sucking it for 2 min or a half hour.....it's still just once, might at well make a meaningful amount of money for it.