List of people who were permanently BTFO by Trump

list of people who were permanently BTFO by Trump

I'll start with the obvious

1. (((((((Nate Silver))))))

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?
No seriously

He was the left's golden boy after 2012 because apparently he "never got any predictions wrong"

Soon this kike.
>hurr i need more attention on twitter
>i know, I'll spend months smugly threatening to run a spoiler candidate against Trump
>oops now everybody knows I'm a neocon anti-american kike

You can talk shit all you want but so far there hasn't been a single poll putting Trump beyond 40%.

It doesn't matter

His mystique of "always being right" is over

This whole election has lowered Nate Silver to the level of a late night TV phone in psychic.

His website is resorting to posting articles about conspiracy theories concerning the White Male Illuminati manipulating raw data to confuse statisticians.

A guy constantly trotted out by the MSM as an authority on elections.

Turns out he was just a fraud.

So far Trump is the presumptive nominee, and Nate Silver has been wrong every step of the way.

Just because you've photoshopped the just fuck my shit up hair on him doesn't mean he isn't right.

>He isn't right

He's been nothing but wrong on the subject so far,a so why assume that will change?

He said that Trump had a 40% ceiling and that's exactly what we're seeing so far.

Maybe if you photoshop a picture of a smug pepe next to him then he'll be wrong. Try it.

Return to your cuckshed leaf, ahmed and oogabooga are going to spitroast your girl and she doesn't want you around for the festivities.

Post more "Trump will never be the presumptive nominee, here's why" articles.

whatever nigger

2. Bill ((((Kristol))))

Can someone find that picture of his terrible hair loss before/after Trump

I'll love you forever

Oh man, Jeb Bush can't even stand up to pee anymore

>Pope of the cucktholic church not mentioned yet

For shame, Sup Forums

That is wrong and can be easily proven by one google search to realclearpolitics you dumb leaf

How could the bush clan even send him to this?
It was obvious he was going to get slaughter

RIP JEB - May your pocket turtles live on for eternity

Trump has literally destroyed their lives

people will always remember him as low energy jeb

lyin' ted

little marco

their careers are over

Forever BTFO

>He said that Trump had a 40% ceiling and that's exactly what we're seeing so far.

What?Seriously syrup nigger you make no damn sense.Trump has with WAY more than 40 % in most of the later states.

4. Glen Beck

Fuck off liberal/NDP leftist scum

what was that all about?

trump no bully

kek tip top karma

The GOP polls have him at 40% right up until Cruz drops out.

I know you're extremely butthurt right now but those are the facts.

A

M
E
S
S

5. Paul Ryan

what did he say??

RIP in piece cheeto boy

"For You"

this is meme warfare in its purest form

>In a very specific scenario which does not even apply anymore i was right so ha ha

Yea dude whatever. Wake me up when you say something worth anything.

It applied when Nate Silver posted that quote you fucking mongoloid...

>The GOP polls have him at 40% right up until Cruz drops out

Absolute retardation.No you brain dead child, Trump was at near 50 nationally in the last polls before Ratto dropped out:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

That's why he got burried in Indiana and the previous states.

Hmm... interesting.

I have a theory though: could it be that RCP is a shitty sensationalist website that only posts failed, outlier polls just to attract traffic?

You think that could be it?

Child stop posting retarded gibberish and we won't make you cry anymore.This is your final warning though.

Nope you are just retardedly delusional and wrong,Just like mr Nate Bronze.But he did acknowledge those polls and Trumps rise in them unlike your retarded self.

Except it didnt because Trump won. He thought the ceiling would stop him from getting the nom. Obviously he was HORRIBLY wrong about that. You are arguing about minor details that don't matter now and didn't even matter then.

6. The Canadian

>HORRIBLY wrong

He'll barely win the nomination.

The saddest thing is that he literally ended up admitting that he was literally making shit up and going by "gut instinct" while ignoring the polls.

screencap your post and eat your words come June.

When Trump loses the general, will you keep jerking yourself off over how he achieved the heroic feat of winning the GOP nomination?

Nate Silver is the new Bill Kristol. A dumb kike who's wrong about everything.

>He'll barely win the nomination.

He's been winnng in a landslide ever since NY.There's no barely, otherwise Ratto and Kasich would've stayed in.

Liberals should NEVER go by their gut instinct. This is something they simply do not possess at all.

>his name is the same as what got him in trouble.

Hillary got more votes in Manhattan than Trump did in the entire state of NY.

I mean, considering all the media was against him, the GOP was against him, and even """real conservatives""" were against him, and he didn't have to feign a smile for his Jew sponsors, it really is an accomplishment. Bernie couldn't do it.

no turning back, leaf.
Clinton will be indicted and Bernie will be exposed for the commie bastard he is

>all the media was against him

fuck off

Let's not pretend GOP neocucks didn't embarrass themselves in 2012

Gut instinct is just a fucking worthless meme. If you actually pay attention to data it's not even hard to predict elections. There's some pundits who have been fairly accurate in predictions simply because they fucking listened to the polling data instead of going by "eehh hurrrdurrr people are gonna change their mind because urghhglrdurr i say so"

>When Trump loses the general, will you keep jerking yourself off over how he achieved the heroic feat of winning the GOP nomination?

Yeah, yeah we've heard this retarded be before.

>Trump is not a serious candidate, he won't last long
>His ceiling is 20
>He won't win a state
>He won't win a majority in any state
>He won't get to 1237

etc etc

Keep fucking crying retards.

>Vox
Hasn't been up to snuff for years now, m9.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, SENPAI

But your "gut feeling" is up to snuff?

Why are so many leaf posters such massive faggots like the one in this thread?

And this is relevant to what exactly?Trump still decimated his opponents there and in the states afterwards forcing them to bitch out.

It's relevant because to win an election you need people to vote for you you dumb Turk

Honestly better than Vox at this point. Might as well have posted a BuzzFeed article.

Your countrymen have suffered far too long at the hands of comfort. We should hold a media circus to drop military support and let China have you guys.

Yes as we've been right every step of the way.Just the opposite of the Trump haters.Try again.

>Vox

Fuck, SIDS is terrifying. I'm terrified every night that my baby girl is going to not be alive in the morning, and you just can't be sure.

Gas yourself, blu hair.

There's only one Patton when it comes to Trump.

Why is this leafposter so fucking stupid to think shillary with her million and one skeletons are going to succeed?

And people did vote for Trump, brain dead child.No one just handed Trump anything.People voted for Trump and led to him crushing Ratto and Kasich EASILY.

You said
>So far there hasn't been a single poll that puts him past 40%

Your response on being called out was to cite polls from over a month ago. Either you're a decent troll or a complete retard. You're flag tells me that analysis is incredibly salient.

>computer determines positive vs negative coverage
>sources determined by most retweeted articles
I don't think that's the best way to determine the amount of negative coverage a candidate has received, but what do I know - I'm only human.

Its a bit hard to get a prediction wrong when you already know the outcome.

It's funny how many of these analysts and pundits are proving to be just normal people, projecting their own bias and agendas and then trying to pretend to be objective.

Say Silver doesn't like Trump. Well then he goes, getting all those sweet pundit news dollars, saying Trump isn't going to get the nomination because he DID OBJECTIVE SCIENCE THINGS to find out. But hey, reality turns out differently and that proves ITS SUBJECTIVE OPINION AND CHERRY PICKING DATA.

Trump has some kind of super power of attracting and indirectly exposing people's actual agendas.

if that's the case , don't kill your baby.

nothing to worry about

An hero when?

Scott Weiland.

Because the quote is from more than a month ago you stupid cunt.

"SIDS" is just a way for mothers to smother.

>The GOP polls have him at 40% right up until Cruz drops out.
>You can talk shit all you want but so far there hasn't been a single poll putting Trump beyond 40%.

These are false, the numbers you're looking at is a rolling average.
Cruz dropped out after may 3rd.
Look at pic related, by that time Trump was crossing 50%.

A lot of SIDs is mom killing the baby and playing the innocent victim like she always does though.

the truth

Maybe if you keep repeating yourself you'll eventually be right. Try it.

>so far there hasn't been a single poll putting Trump beyond 40%

what

yes there has

Wow he's at 45 instead of 40. Nate Silver on suicide watch...

it was a Bernout who's baby died. I could see muncheausen by proxy being the true proximate cause of death

your own image disproves you by showing Trump crossing 40% in February you fucking blind idiot

Too bad the quote is from way earlier than February.

And 48 and 49 and then Trump crushed Ratto at his last stand in Indiana with more than 50%.