Autism = hyperactive brain

Autism = hyperactive brain
Neurotypical = normal
Sociopath = low activity in frontal and temporal lobe

I recently had a brain scan and my frontal and temporal lobes were basically dead. I’m a sociopath, fortunately though I’m an average intelligent one. God save those kids I picked on in middle school

What are you?

a normal person. and?

Most sociopaths are of average to below-average intelligence, but have an overinflated sense of their own ability.

If you are a sociopath, you're dumber than you think you are.

Been tested. 98 iq.

Transferred into one of the nations best economics programs and failed calculus. Threatened to kill my parents afterwards and got kicked out of my house.

God save the woman that marries me. I put on a nice face but she’ll never know what I’ve done in my past.

dude, you straight up suck. I'm not sure you should be spending more time on Sup Forums.

this, sociopaths are the niggers of the psychopath world

It brings me laughs. I’m medicated now for “bipolar disorder” which I don’t have, but hey they had to medicate a guy like me somehow.

Plus the uninhibited trolling keeps me coming

I haven’t had sex in 3 years

Yes, 98 is below-average. It is a quotient. 100 is average.

You are below-average.

I find it interesting that you fixate on some nebulous ideal of a future wife. I'll be real with you; no woman is going to marry you, because you will not be able to form an emotional connection with them. As a sociopath, your EQ is near-zero. With a below-average IQ, virtually everyone you will attempt to fool with your charade will have a vastly superior IQ/EQ score, and you will end up as a societal outlier, because you aren't smart enough to "fake it til you make it".

Genetically speaking, your continued existence is useless; you possess no desirable traits to pass along to future generations, you are not likely to contribute to society in any meaningful way, and it is very unlikely that you will have any children because nobody will willingly procreate with you.

You will commit some stupid (probably violent) crime in the next 3-5 years, and will spend enough time in prison to either drive you to commit a murder, or kill yourself, effectively ending the problem that is you. Nobody will notice, because you aren't important to anyone, anywhere, and never will be.

Enjoy.

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighbourhood psychopath

Yawn

/thread

Oh man you sure hurt his feelings with a baseless TV show edgelord-esque assumption

He doesn't have feelings. At least not like normal people do. His "feelings" are more primal; he feels need, and feels desire, but little else beyond that.

I wasn't trying to hurt his nonexistent feelings. I was making an observation (he's worthless), topped with a prediction.

But you seemed pretty triggered, so if my goal was to rustle someone's jimmies, I guess i rustled yours.

Most people are at my level or below my level. Sure, I’m not on my dads 108 iq sociopath level where he can fool average iq nurses to buy his medical supply products to provide his 4 children an upper middle class lifestyle. I’m not him. But I’m sure there’s an average iq neurotypical middle class girl I could prey on. I could probably provide a regular boring life to some girl.

I’m pretty good looking and people have said I have the whitest teeth they’ve ever seen.

No, not really. Just browsing through threads and calling someone out on their bullshit.

You fundamentally misunderstand what IQ is.

IQ is a quotient. The median (average) intelligence is represented by 100. The fact that you are below 100 indicates that your intelligence is below-average.

The very definition of below-average is, "lower than the majority". If this was a test graded out of 100%, with 100 representing a passing grade, at an IQ of 98, you have a failing grade.

When you say "most people are at my level or below my level", you are incorrect. By definition, if your IQ was exactly 100, you could claim that "most people are at my level". If you were at 105, you could even posit that most people are at or below your level. But at 98, most people are at your level or higher.

Your father with an IQ of 108 (seems oddly specific, the kind of info that someone is unlikely to know about a parent, so I am of the belief that the claim is bullshit) has an above-average intelligence, and is as smart or smarter than most people.

Regardless, outside of a few romps in the mud, you will lead a very lonely life. You lack the EQ to form social connections, and the IQ to do anything about it.

The fact that you think you're smarter than you are will be very off-putting with people. You might try the, "I'm smarter than I look" approach - i.e., act dumb. It might work for you.

I will say this, though. People like me need people like you, so that people focus on shit that people like you do, while people like me are free from suspicion.

But what do I know? I'm just a functioning psychopath with a tested (Stanford-Binet) IQ of 150.

I’ll just find a sociopath girl who doesn’t have feelings who gets off sexually to humiliating me.

I was tested for something called the warrior gene. Ma0A gene or something like it... I was told that's Why I had Opositional Defiance Disorder and am a sociopath.

Most of what people think is a sociopath isn't really. Anti social personality disorder is also what they say I have but I think I'm pretty social.

I don't have a need to kill anyone. But sometimes I think I could surprise fuck a few bitches.

neurotic

you're all a equally pathetic. Trying to humble brag or just putright brag to other anons on the internet.

108 iq dad guy you're a fucking idiot or 12, probably both

150 iq guy you're still destined to be a failure in life and I can already tell, not well liked and insufferable

warrior gene boy that shit has no real bearing on anything, we as humans have the power of higher level thinking and are not totally reliant on our genetic makeup the way lesser animals (which you bare a stark resemblance to) are. please get off the internet retard.

>tfw schizoid

“Lifes battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.”

The Man Who Thinks He Can - Napoleon Hill