Pitch Sup Forums a rich piana movie

You are a hack (duh) writer assigned to create a project for rich piana to star in. This is the meeting where pitch the script to a team of Sup Forums producers. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjQxenhD7RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thundercats film
Pianoman as Lion-O

A man wants to become a true mutant, but leaving humanity behind is harder than it looks!

new rocky movie with schaub as his opponent

icelandic succubuses undermine his efforts to eat big to get big

it's gonna be a trilogy too

Rich is a veteran bodybuilder who seems to have everything going for him. But he's about to find out that being a mutant bodybuilder isn't all it's cracked up to be.
*record scratches*
He might be the top 5%, but no one ever told him that he wouldn't be able to wipe his own ass.

Rich Piana is 4 Scoops To My Heart.

Rated PG-13.

Woody allen's Scoop 2: We're gonna need a bigger scoop

Rich plays a quirky young man down on his luck in an indie dramedy about growing up and finding love. Costarring Kristen Stewart.

Meathead the Movie, Meathead 2:
where did my dick go? It's a love story.

he accidentally sits on a bowling ball and it gets stuck in his rectum

go to bed Aniki :3

Why not a movie about roids going bad? Is that a meathead typecasting for him too?

Live action Meatwad biopic

Wrestler-like drama about a failed wannabe actor who has to deal with his health problems after heavy steroid abuse and synthol injections.

rich works on an oil rig, a big storm hits BRRRAAGGHHHHH, the rig collapses and rich's mouth gets stuck on the oil pipe. he is pumped full of oil, dies and is reborn.

synthol man the origin story. directed by paul verhoeven. set in the marvel cinematic universie.

2 Scoops 2 Furious

>Rich Piana monologue as he looks into the mirror, interspersed with footage from his trial in the film

There are those who will have you believe that I am slime. Scum. Abhorrent, irredeemable filth. And, depending on how one analyzes it, they could well be right. I use steroids. I am not, nor ever have been ashamed to admit that.

And the reason? Because they're there.

There are those who will have you believe that I, by way of my exposure to many via the Internet, coupled with my refusal to feel guilty about using substances deemed illegal for competition, am wholly and entirely responsible for the deaths of others who have had adverse reactions to substances I myself use, or have used, in the past.

Am I responsible? The answer is no. I was not there to administer the syringe, nor was I there to place the pill in the deceased's hand. The entirety of responsibility is, as it always has been, that of the deceased in question. If you are unable to grasp that simplest of concepts, of choice and consequence, then it's possible that you yourself are, in fact, irredeemable.

Yes, I consume products that a majority if not all of so-called "experts" would deem to be extremely unhealthy. Yes, it's possible that such consumption will lead to my untimely and premature demise.

So fucking what?

That last line is important. Say it with me. Go on. Live a little.

So? Fucking? What?

Have "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival start playing at the end of that and you have a hit

youtube.com/watch?v=DjQxenhD7RI

What was that song called again, Sup Forums?

He's a big guy.

gears of war

I read that in my mind with Stoklasa's voice.