Welcome to Chorped with guest star Reimu3D!

Welcome to Chorped with guest star Reimu3D!
Come in, have a seat, slav stoop if you gotta, we've got a delicious home cooked meal for you to enjoy on this cold as heck night!

The secret ingredient is love, Anonymous~ I love you, so come hang out and learn how to cook!

Other urls found in this thread:

7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/seventhfloorvapes/life-saber-vaporizer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOVE ME

REIMU

I d-do

Hey, Alice. I love you.

Yes?

Thanks.

fuck you alice

God damnit I thought it was really reimu this time

W-why?

M-my pleasure

You're cute

Hey man that's not cool

alice is cute
reimu is also cute
you are cute

~CC

Omg I love this dress. The classroom was so very cold today; I thought I'd never be warm again but this thread is bringing me slowly back to life. What's on the menu?!

Delicious, cheap, and good for you burritos slash quesadillas!

We are the TORTILLAS? Feelscamedman

>cheap
Time to pay attention I guess

No it's not that's just you Alice
Go away we want the real Reimu

It's good, too

High in fibre and a good source of ethical plant-based protein! Excellent choice!

It's just for people like you!

Shush.

Fuck ethics. I eat veal.

Now let's go over the ingredients list!

>gf says I have the personality of YukI Nagato
>we watch Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
>I watch Nagato
>she is dead on the inside or something.

Do I have something wrong with me? How do I fix this?

FOIE GROIS IS THE ONLY REAL PROTEIN, CUCK

Yuki is highly emotional dear. She is just poor at expressing it.

That's fat actually.

What do you think of the new book Fire and Fury? Is it legit?

hard pass I'm ordering pizza and beer

You should try adding a pinch of coriander for the seasoning. It plays off the cumin real nice.

Where have you been alice? I spend my entire work out looking for your thread during rest breaks. You've been fucking up my gains.

Hi there!
Me again
How is your night going so far?

Hell yeah!!!! I had pizza earlier

But shh let her cook beans is goods

Could you add rice to this? What would you recommend I do with it?

Yeah baby animals are the tastiest. I had lamb vindaloo earlier. I like a little coriander powder in my taco seasoning but these 4 ingredients make a very solid blend.

WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE REAL REIMU COLLAB GOD DAMNIT

WEBM RELATED

If it isn't complete protein, it isn't worth it.

Same

That ingredient would work very well, but this is trying to be low cost.

I've been where I've always been.

Great so far! You?

I'd add some brown rice if you like.

Uhh. When we get her a green screen.

Yeah, I've heard it's good.

I love you Alice!

>looking during rests
>but still fucked up your gains
she was a little sick, I filled in yesterday. I'm a pale imitation, but I tried.

So is there something wrong with me? I got a whole folder of Yuki now, she's cool.

I want to put my 3 incher inside your tight pussy.

I'm Canadian. Foie Gras is forbidden in all the cuck provinces. Quebecois eat like 14lbs of it a day but they're glorious rebels who intimidate the rest of us and spend our tax dollars on smokes and poutine and duck liver. God I envy them.

Oh please. You had plenty of support from Sky and Celty, you did fine.

Nope. She is cool as heck. I made a whole AI based around Nagato.

Get out of here GarEE

Love you too

>Uhh. When we get her a green screen.
Is there a patreon goal for it yet?

Alright, first step of this is real easy.
Add all the ingredients into a bowl
Stir em
Spread em

Even a Sup Forumstard could do it, come on

Yuki is not dead on the inside. She's literally a robot created by aliens. She maintains a calm lack of emotion on the outside because the aliens can't comprehend human emotions, but over time she develops feelings which completely fuck with her programming. She's basically saying you have trouble expressing your emotions, but you still have them on the inside. When you get to the Disappearance of Haruhi movie, you might understand.

I lift for you Alice, you can't leave me like that.

I don't need that fake shit. I need Alice.

>my 3 incher

Why would you lead with that?

hey! glad to have you! everything's going well i hope

Eh could be better
Still cold as shit here
Some german firework games
I nearly burnt my finger off

fuck man those are some spoilers

Ah? I could add it, we basically need to hit 200 a month before we can do high level collabs.

She's not a robot, she's data itself.

Quite well darling~

What do you mean?

It's very cold here. Why did you burn your finger nearly off?

don't lift for anyone other than you. find fulfillment in self-improvement, not for someone else's approval.

Oh, is coriander expansive in your country?

dont hide your love and kindness,your not less of a person for it, let it out and be a human for a little bit

>I don't need that fake shit.

I mean, if you gave some of that "fake shit" a chance, you might've seen Alice yesterday. Maybe.

Alice what are you making with love tonight?

oh gawd i love those!

Well okay if you say so. Treat her well.
I wish I was better at expressing myself outwardly.

nah no one likes Jill anyway

It's just not something everyone has on hand all the time.

Shhh, don't spoil it~

Burritos/Quesadillas

ME TOO

I'm picking up heavy shit and setting down over and over, just for you. So you notice me.

Back to your pit manlet.

Hang out with me kiddo. I'll teach you

Dogy firecrackers
All im gonna say

heh i actually made those yesterday since I talked the tortilla lady at food city into making me a dozen 14 inch tortillas
(cost a fortune but damn i love a giant tortilla)

Not as much as I love you

huh what happened yesterday I wasn't here

stop being dead inside

Part Two is just as easy kiddo. Add some salsa if you want it, then fry it up till it's crispy!

You can even do it on a hot plate, if your mom lets you have one in the basement! Ask permission first!

You figure out the
"data entity" within like the first couple episodes. And for the rest, meh sorry. It's not even half the story. But still, the Yuki vs. Haruhi wars still wage on.

You should always keep a well stocked spice drawer! It's essential for cheap, healthy, and well tasting food! I think.

I do not think I can watch it, I have been mind fucked too many times because of how similar we are.
I hope it becomes easier over time.

My gf would kill me if i started hanging out with other girls

some where out there is a nude reimu that had her clothes ripped off by alice.

I know this isnt a therapy tea thread but just wanna ask ur opinion. Ive smoked cannabis every night since September, do you think thats un-healthy?

Hi Alice! How are you doing? Its been so long since I've been here.

Dude you get weirder every thread. I seriously hope you don't work as a mental health counselor IRL.

hi

I don't believe I'm "dead" at all. Or rather I wouldn't know.

i make them in the oven since i dont have a skillet big enough for a giant quesadilla.
8 minutes at 400 or as soon as they turn a bit brown

There are episodes? I guess I really didn't get too far yet

>smoked
Yes

No they don't. Nagato won long long ago.

I'm writin' for Sup Forums here

Good thing I'm just a video game character then!

Somewhere?

Yes. Don't smoke you retard. get a medical vape. Here's the one me and Reimu use:

7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/seventhfloorvapes/life-saber-vaporizer.html

Why?

I'd say she's kept a pretty consistent level of weirdness. Maybe you didn't catch on before.

T-thank you for the tip!

Alright, let's get right into this so Kermit's bowels don't ruin my stream: First, we add the spices to the beans and such to get them nice and coated!

I had fucking heckers pork ribs today
best thing i have ever eaten

Well here is a simple test.
When do you feel joy in simple things. Nothing major something as simple as enjoying a nice drink outside with your BF (i assume your a faggot or you wouldnt worry about being dead inside) or getting a nice fist up the ass?

hi

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$190

Some people don't have that money and would prefer to die smoking weed, you know

-orarelazylikemelmao-

Anyone who prefers ruining their lungs and heath is uhh....in need of a fuckin' check on what their priorities are.

Dont lie animegirl. Nobody ever loved me.

You're right, it absolutely is if you're looking to make healthy, inexpensive food over the long-term. Coriander, cumin, some Chinese 5-spice, garlic powder, don't listen to people that say you always need fresh on hand, ginger powder provided it's organic, an Herbes de Provence blend, paprika, a nice chili powder, and you can make a huge variety of delightful dishes.

Is that green California bottle olive oil?!

I l-love you

So what are we watching tonight, Alice? I'm wanna try making it to the stream tonight as long as I don't lose track of time reading again.

>$200 OOF
Thats alot more money than a bowl...
and alot of money for a college student,

Is it only my lungs that im fucking up if I SMOKE cannabis, or is there other effects?

Im a degenerate I just buy the little packs of Taco Seasoning or Burrito seasoning or whatever.
49 cents

Why are you recommending this guy a medical vape if he doesn't actually need it?

yes, it's not exactly healthy is it?
don't worry though your just surfing the edge of the maelstrom, you have 2 choices.
1. continue your journey into the abyss and slowly begin to fail in every aspect of your life but convince yourself it's easy to get out but you just don't want to just yet, I'll just have this last zuut.
2. abandon ship and get your shit together, there is plenty of time to smoke weed when your fucked and old, there is fuck all else to do right?

I chose the 1st option....
no regrets....

Who happens to be a girl!

I do feel joy, but I do not know how to express it outwardly I've been called dull many times before. I'm not gay, or straight for that matter, I don't know, really.

Last night she said Akira.

You arent using the Refried Black Beans?
hmm not sure if i want.

My priorities:

1.) Death

Well shit I guess I'm all set

Yep. I buy actual olive oil.

Akira mofo!

It's giving you cancer asshole. Cancer. That ain't enough?

If he's gonna do grass, he should get something that won't kill him.

You should seek help.

No, I don't like them.

I'd also recommend curry and oregano!