Won't show tits, and won't care if you reply, but if someone wants to answer, thanks. How important is oralsex to you...

Won't show tits, and won't care if you reply, but if someone wants to answer, thanks. How important is oralsex to you? Would it be a big deal (deal breaker even?) if your gf didn't like giving head?

>not a fan of receiving it either btw

i dont care i just want someone to hold my peepee

I really don't receiving it at all, not been with anyone who could make me feel anything with oral. Love giving if she takes care of that area though.

Meh. Not really

Love giving it, love receiving it, but I've yet to have a girlfriend make me cum with oral though, so it's not really a dealbreaker. Last gf loved giving it but couldn't fit her mouth past my knob

I've heard this a lot. What about it makes you not cum? Like, specific. Is it not enough attention to the "head"? Too slow?

Girl here, can answer your question! Yes you are probably going to have a harder time finding a guy who won't resent that (my roommate just broke up with a girl because she wouldn't do it and he started getting bitter), but by no means impossible. Are you willing to do other things to make up for it? And by willing I mean, do you like it? (anal, bareback, etc)

For me I think it's down to timing. Being a bit too slow and not speeding up when I'm getting close. My most recent ex almost managed to a few times despite not being able to fit my whole dick in her mouth, but that could also be attributed to I set the speed by holding her head, but couldn't cum because all she could get in her mouth was the tip and not the shaft as well

i almost demand that my wife give me head before we have sex.

before you get an inflamed vagina (pun intended, aka inb4.. riddle me that rules), I love her vagina and I love to 69.

So there is your answer, containing more levels than Mario.

My hangup about it is silly in all honestly. My first bf kept pushing for it, and the more he did, the less I felt inclined to do it. It just felt like a massive turn off , and that has just stuck in my brain for some reason. I'd like to think I'm pretty open to most things sexually aside from that. Bareback, sure, if it's a serious thing. Anal depends on size obv, but a finger here and there is fine.

i married my wife knowing full well she wouldnt give me head... but she knows that she gives up that asshole... we do anal about 3 times a month.. im into asses.. btw tits or ass or gtfo

wait a second.. you would rather have a dick in your ass then in your mouth..

_i don't get the world..

wouldn't have anything to do with you, i love getting and giving,my lady also loves giving and receiving,but theirs plenty of men out there and i guarantee you can find one with the same views on oral as yourself,it just may take awhile

not like I would need to have her going down on a daily basis, but ...
she should, once in while not only blow me to get me hard.

I mean she should finish it sometimes like she started it.
And yes it matters if she swallows or not.

Do you girls even have an idea how much juice you are leaking when we lick your pussy?

we dont wanna see your man tits anyways, roleplayer

Yes it is a big deal. I once turned down a super hot chick because when wouldn't. Like ten years later we hooked up and I had forgotten about it .. we never went out again

This, kek

as a means of foreplay its very important; as far as a blowjob to orgasm, na,id rather cum in my wifes pussy

Wife rarely gives head and it isn't very good when she does. I get good head from a girl I knew in high school obsessed with me. I'm sure it will ruin my marriage someday, but such is life.

your story is more interesting than OP.. how did you subterfuge your marriage to get outstanding head from said obsessive female? I'm assuming obsessive is a slam piggy because of Sup Forums.

Oh.. btw.. if you cannot convince your wife to give you good head.. coach her through it.. well then you are just a pOS because you should be able to communicate with your wife and let her know that is what you want and if she can't appreciate you, then fucking bounce.. don't do the cheating thing..

but i digress.. answer the original question.

not sure, no gal has ever got me off. Id much put it in the appropriate area. I dont get why other guys like blow jobs.

you haven't had the right gal then.. try roadhead.. it is fucking amazing.. the distraction of possibly ending both of your lives, plus the anticipation of being seen by other drivers, plus fucking head.. it's great.. god damned.. how can you not get off by this..?

You sure? I shaved this morning.

Overrated. Beach beej is more thrilling.

Tits or gtfo

also great, but fucking sand man..

although, the anticipation of getting caught is much higher..

That's hot

uhh next time just dont lt on youre a girl. honestly these fucks are so gullible.
>alright anons, how much a deal breaker is it for your gf to not be into suckin dick
or even better cause it might be interesting
>when it comes to sex in a relationship what is important and whats fine without? i personally say sex of course, with blow jobs and anal optionally but i really dont care for hand jobs. what do you guys think?
>blowjob_0238.jpg

I've done public sex before, shit's such a suspenseful turnon, got caught once and the lady called the cops, but we did the old boltery doltery do

came here to say this

?!?!?!

Spread this word to everyone of your kind.

tits or gtfo. until then sage

Definite deal breaker. Its part of my sex life and i wouldn't comit with someone who would take this away from it.

Fortunatly my gf is a enthusiastic deep throater.

Dudes in general are willing, if not actively trying, to put their mouths/tongue/dick/whatever on any and all parts of your body. So it is kind of a deal breaker when the only part of his body he would like you to put in your mouth repulses you.