Oh boy. Tommy Wiseau just posted this on youtube:

Oh boy. Tommy Wiseau just posted this on youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kUwMwA7h4

Greg stop posting on Sup Forums

>Family kidnapped by Ninja's, need $ for karate lessons

Isn't that a meme of a homeless guy or something? Was Wiseau fucking browsing the internet when he stumbled across that image, lost his fucking shit and went "DUDE THAT NEEDS TO BE IN MY NEXT MOVIE"

damn
hyped

Hang on didnt he just ruin the entire movie plot in the trailer?

Not going to watch it unless there's a flying car scene at the end

posting it on reddit to get that sweet front page #1 karma :)

It better include actual ninjas.

Intentionally bad movies are never funny

Trailer's been out a couple weeks.

Wiseaukino all but confirmed.

>endorsed by a Game of Thrones director and Andrew WK
kek

>intentional

Yes, was this supposed to have really happened in he movie, or was he being a funny homeless guy? Like does Wiseau actually teach him karate?

I have no idea what's going on in this trailer.

Why would the guy get in Tommy's car, at all? Even in a desperate situation like the one he's in, begging for money...how does he know Tommy won't kill him?

>Why would the guy get in Tommy's car, at all? Even in a desperate situation like the one he's in, begging for money...how does he know Tommy won't kill him?
I hope that one day you'll see your family kidnapped by ninjas.

>im in the gold business
>i'm a gold digger

The cringe is real

>fight club bullshit again

why

this looks like true kino

TW truly is a beautiful, yet incomprehensible creature

Confirmed Kino
>implying this is bad or intentional

His iconic laugh is still the same.
It's good to have him back

>dat 2016 Mustan

>not directed or written by tommy

It's shit trying to imitate the honest weirdness of the room

No. It's written by Greg which is unique and on brand, and the director himself is a character to rival tommy.

Greg knows Tommy better than almost anyone, i'm sure the script is suited to him. This character seems to know his shit photography wise and also eccentric.

PARTY PARTY PARTY
I WANNA HAVE A PARTY

My parents are dead, but didn't leave me billions of dollars so I could become Batman.

This has been out for 2 weeks. Why is Sup Forums always so late on everything.

>not directed by Tommy
Dropped. It's going to be a try-hard Sharknado-type "muh bad movie!"

This board pays less attention to it's subject matter than just about any other.

The Disaster Artist audiobook is 100%, pure kino.

Probably the sitation Greg is in in the trailer, thus he got no choice but to beg for money for karate lessons.
Imagine the sheer desperation, and then some handsome young stranger in an awesome car drives up and offers you a helping hand.

Why is no one talking about the fact that it's been filmed on a sony A7s-ii?
The budget for this must be insanely small, like less than 20 grand if even

Looks pretty good though..

Sure, that camera's low-light capabilities are insane - way better than your arri or your RED
But expect an insanely shit image whenever the camera moves from its crappy rolling shutter and, in general, shitty dynamic range
Great for a youtube trailer, terrible if you're sitting and watching it in a cinema

Understood, but peep the director's bio above, I have a feeling he knows his shit re: cameras.

>Tommy wisebro browses Sup Forums

What a time to be alive

What's the implication here? le shill stuff?

I will see this in theaters if I can. Trailer looks amazing.

>being a week late to the best f(r)iends party

How do you children even dress yourselves when you only see things in black and white?
>le cringe xd
Fuck off.

Holy shit, a must watch

>It's a Tommy Wiseau continues to act like he was in on the joke movie

The Room is marvelous because he really fucking tried to make something great.

This would be like Ed Wood working for Troma, a hack is only fun when he tries.

this

cynicism is epic, have an upvote

He didn't write or direct this though, so we just get his amazing attempt at acting

Just telling you the truth. Someone needs to convince Tommy that he's a great artist and the Tim and Eric watching faggots are holding him back. That's the only way we get another The Room.

I'm developing a taste for bad intentional so bad it's good flicks to be honest, the cringe is that much better when they're in on the joke but still fail.

>written by Greg Sestero
>directed by Gary Fong

This is going to be awful. And not "The Room" awful, but "Sharknado" awful.

What made The Room a classic is that Wiseau truly wanted to make a good movie, and failed horribly at every level. Best F[r]iends is already going in too self-aware of what it's going to be, and therefore it's already failed at becoming a true successor to The Room. The only wildcard here is Wiseau, who may or may not be in on the joke.

wew. mark got old.

That Fong guy is pretty based actually. Look him up.

I could swear that Sestero mentioned somewhere that at some point before his "career" he used this sign to get a job. Can't find any source though.

The mention was not a knock at Fong, but the fact that the movie is neither written nor directed by Wiseau.

Did you see Neighbors? For everyone saying it sucks because Tommy's in on the joke, it's the opposite now. His being in on the joke birthed Neighbors, which is mostly awful. Here, in this film, it seems like he's actually trying to act, which is better and ultimately funnier.