About the Logan Paul Incident, I am not a Logan paul fan by any means and I even am not a big fan of his content...

About the Logan Paul Incident, I am not a Logan paul fan by any means and I even am not a big fan of his content, but I understand that he feels sorry for that and in a way i kind of forgive him. People can fuck up in life and big time, but people should always have a chance for a repemption. At least he realized he did screw up and isn't completely oblivious.

At least the guy is not as idiot as his brother. That Jake Paul guy sure is missing several neurons

Didnt he do a lot of other culturally insensitive things while he was out there and film them? Ive literally never watched a video but all you fuckers posting about him i might have to

that shit happens when you do not use the brain.

I'm sure you feel badly, Logan.

if you back him up you are obviously a fan.
mods underage

I hated this ugly retarded brothers before the suicide-park video. Now my opinion:

1- I think that suicide is for retards.

2- But you can't go to the suicide "theme park" and record dead dudes and do jokes dressed as a fucking retarded faggot.

3- He laughed of that and uploaded it to youtube. He don't uploaded his fucking retarded video to heavy-r or some edgy site, no. He posted the video on YOUTUBE.

4- All his fans are fucking retarded ratkids and cancer. I hope some of them commit suicide after his video.

5- JEWTUBE is shit too. If you upload an edgy video 1000 mods go over you and delete your account. This faggot generates lots of money and the jews didn't deleted the video till the next day. So fuck youtube, this faggot needs to be banned forever.

Can someone help me find the video?

I hate him and everything the Paul brothers, aka retarded family does.

But I think being a 20yo billionaire can make you lose touch with reality. Maybe he will actually grow up to be less cancerous, now that he is pausing is career

I think it's on liveleaks still

>20yo billionaire can make you lose touch with reality

Your comment describes perfectly the problem of this brothers.

/thread

Why do you faggots care so much about this? Afraid when you an hero someone is going to film it and laugh at your faggoty corpse and post it on the internet?

He is entirely oblivious to his mistakes because he didn't show any signs of regret until people called him out for posting the video. He's not sorry for what he did, he's sorry that he's getting backlash from it. If a lot of people praised him instead of getting mad, he wouldn't have taken the video down. Besides, he was pretty fucking disrespectful over in Japan aside from the suicide incident. Don't defend this guy

>Feels sorry for someone that is a total asshat to everybody

OP is officially gay and a nigger

wdf are you retarded? he's only "sorry" because the internet was tearing him a new one, not because he feels remorse for what he did

wew lad

What is video in particular?

Careful with that edge buddy. Don't want you to poke an eye out.

How is that edge? Also, you didn't answer the question

>Posts edgy garbage

How is this edgy guys?

Hes a fag, he should off himself

any solid source user?

not even trying to be edgy but i don't think he did anything wrong

he blurred out the dead guys face

you can watch way fucking worse on youtube. my 10 year old cousin showed me how to bypass the 18+ videos that require a youtube account by just pasting the link to the youtube replay. this shit isn't even graphic for kids, they've probably seen worse in saw movies

He is waiting

He could've just, y'know, not uploaded the video.

Edgy because he used the word "faggot"? Sounds like something a faggot would get mad over.