What does your country excel in in comparison with its neighboards?

What does your country excel in in comparison with its neighboards?

everything except for being fat and stupid

avocados

ugh

not being an aggressive and asshole expansionist

Being relevant

>not being an aggressive and asshole expansionist
t. UK territory

Our high quality milk production

t. sub-0.9 HDI shithole

t. sub 0.911 HDI shithole

You deleted your last post faggot, so here:

Literally everything
We're a shining beacon of prosperity in an otherwise poor and desolate South-east Asia and Pacific region

all in the past. besides, after the uk conquered and released all of it, it all turned into the best countries in the world. muslims ones were good too until dirty radicals destroyed the prosperity and freedom

>it all turned into the best countries in the world.
Yeah, Pakistan, India and their african colonies are clearly a model to the world.

Pork I guess

Our Milk is shit doe famalam

well thats why i said muslims ones were good until radical losers came in. india is nice as far as I know?? they just need to use toilets. im not sure why they never adopted to it. I guess poo is just too ingrained in their culture. also africa eehhhhhhhhhhhhhh you cant make a population of monkeys civilized.

Spain and Portugal managed to integrate the muslims into their home country to the point of racemixing and adopting their faith, why can't britain do the same? Maybe because they are worse colonialists than the iberians?

maybe :3 im not well versed in spain and portugal history, just that they owned everything under north america and other things about them. maybe they did have better colonies. saw how uppity america was. everyone else was good pet

except maybe india trade company sometimes

Whiteness.

Silly Liberia :^)

certainly

you have got us quite soundly beat in homosexuality and delusion m8

How I learned to hate the brown anerindian argentine....

Everything short of overtaking Cisplatin.

PRXVXNCXX

I love you Uruguay.

De Brasil?

cricket