Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_tr3_8y-FuQ
youtu.be/7qKdATgIHEw
twitter.com/DrMatthewSweet/status/790256234582700032
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh crumbs!

Nice trips.

>gun that shoots backwards

I mean, come on. What's even the point to give someone gun?

mfw i didn't know Class had even started because i've not been on /who/ for months

You now remember

>It all just disappears doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment like breath on a mirror.

>But times change and so must I. We all change, when you think about it.

>We are all different people all through our lives and that's okay, that's good you've got to keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.

>I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me...

What gets me is that the Doctor allowed someone who killed a kid to keep being a teacher.

Here have a dalek

Why did Borusa need to split the doctors in the Five Doctors? Couldn't he have just gone into the death zone and found Rassilon's tomb himself like he does at the end?

BASED rhymes tight as fuck. Respek

Poetry

;_;

Reminder that Ram is a righty

They needed an excuse to have the five doctors on screen during the same adventure

Is the new season shit? Should I even bother catching up? classic who is plenty comfy to keep me occupied.

is that from an episode? If so could someone point me in the direction of said episode?

the new season isn't until next year

>165your4.jpg

FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR STUPID CRYING BULLSHIT

I'd much rather the SJA cast get picked up in Big Finish like how they're doing with Torchwood now.

>wanting Sarah Jane Adventures without Sarah

Sarah Smith could come back from space as a black woman.

Well we've already got First/Second/Third Doctor Adventures without Hartnell, Troughton and Pertwee. And the SJA cast were good, especially muh Clani, so I would like to hear them be revisited.

Sorry but that is sexist. With advanced alien technology she could easily return as a black man, played by Mr Sidney Poitiers.
She was never particularly feminine and genders are only artificial constructions made by heterosexual white men to control everyone on Earth.
If Sarah didn't come back as a black man it would be an act of total evil by the illuminati/patriarchy.
Why should race or gender be used to deny black men the chance to play this iconic character?

>black man

Why a man? Why not a black women?

We're already on the 6th black male Doctor, give black women a chance.

Crappy bantz lads. You didn't even read the whole convo so I don't even make no sense.

>peter 'i sonic the lights, to make them brights' capaldi

>episode 1: monster is defeated by turning on the lights
>episode 2: the monster is just lovesick. is defeated by wooden speech

Class is gr8, the episode resolutions are on par with Doctor Who

faye marsay is really hot in black mirror think moff made a mistake not making her the companion

Too white to replace clala

>>episode 2: the monster is just lovesick. is defeated by wooden speech
The monster was cucked hard by the coach.

It got its revenge though.

Nah. A minute and a half preview got me more excited for Based Bill than I've been for any companion in a long ass time.

People actually enjoy Class?

I don't. It's been 12 hours and I'm still at 11 minutes mark.

Australian K9 was better.

I want to get cucked by the coach.

It's okay so far.

I want her as my slave

>That first frame with his hand over his teninch

Haha, I don't blame him, I'd have a hardon next to Donna too.

>Australian K9 was better.

That is the truest thing you've ever said.

Is this a lo-grade tranny?

CORAKINUS I DEFY YOU

I hope so

WHERE IS THE PRINCE?

>165youbore.jpg

>12's theme being Buffy-ed for Class

I like it

youtu.be/_tr3_8y-FuQ
youtu.be/7qKdATgIHEw

I am sure she will be back to fight Omega in that film that will never come out in a million years.

That is FUCKING TERRIBLE. What does that person think that sounds like?

The guitars pretty neato

I was HYPED AS FUCK when I heard his voice. I missed him so much.

Jesus Christ the acting is wooden. Or direction. Or script, I dunno.

You just don't go screaming immediately when you get blood splattered on your face like that. You have to take time to process, but he was just there screaming as the blood hit him.

And that cringe moment "You're not the one who gets to make the decision". Fuck's sake.

Hi cats

Here have a better Dalek

You're behind the times, mongo has switched to '165your4' now.

i want to ejaculate in his ass if you know what i mean

I wonder how Capaldi's going to go?

In a coffin

With a snarl.

Sorry. Pikeys stole my internet wire so I haven't been up to date with memes.

That works too.

I hope Clala appears to take him off just like Amy appeared for Foot Smith

Who is this pedophile?

A real cats, a wild cat

Only good trips in the general, tbhwy

This.

You will DIE now DOCTOR

William Hartnell didn't believe in black astronauts. twitter.com/DrMatthewSweet/status/790256234582700032

In the 1960's in the USA where black people were still second class citizens he had a valid point.
There were no black Mercury or Apollo astronauts.

Where does it fit in 12's timeline?

After Series 9 for sure, but unknown if before or after Husbands. If it's after then this is 24 years later. I think it's after.

does Cameron have anything to say about the astronaut suit showing up on Star Wars a decade later?

After Hell Bent.
Dunno why he was wearing his S8 outfit though.

More like Doctor Who Cares?

Inbetween Husbands of River Song and The Return of Doctor Mysterio. Counting novels and comics and all the other shit I don't have a fucking clue.

It was a stock costume used in many productions in the UK.

citation needed

Because P Ness knows nothing about Doctor Who.

I highly doubt that P. Ness was in charge of the costumes department.

I don't care if you don't believe it. It wasn't made for Dr Who or Star Wars it was hired from a costumier in London.
The Dr Who budget would never have been able to make a convincing suit in the same story they made the Cybermen costumes.

It's because this spin off gives no shit about the main show and fucks all continuity.

>It wasn't made for Dr Who or Star Wars it was hired from a costumier in London.
citation needed

Another weird vlc screencap for your collection, 'user'. Nice.

>fucks all continuity.
Because he put on a different jacket? I'm sure continuity can manage.

This accusation has given you out.

>giving no shit about continuity
>making the effort to reference a fucking Telos novella
Pick one and only one.

Yes and Michelle Lopez is a great Master?

Michelle Gomez doesn't exist in canon so the accurate spelling of her name is not a continuity issue.
But it is clear you are just upset by a spin-off being written by someone who isn't a die-hard fan of the parent show, and I'm afraid there's no treatment for that bum rash.

I don't care though, this proves he knows jack shit about the show, not even the name of the current actress playing the Master, and that Telos novella reference was added by Moffat or the script editor.

>Telos novella reference
citation needed

>new doctor who spin-off dropped yesterday
>only been about a dozen tweets about it since

What the fuck happened to this fandom?

>this proves he knows jack shit about the show, not even the name of the current actress playing the Master
I'm going to let you in on a shocking secret: lots of people who have watched Doctor Who don't know the names of the people who play guest characters.
Anyway I thought you didn't care?

>Quill criticizing faggot prince's nation's neocolonialst foreign policies

Now this is social justice bullshit I can get behind.

/who/ does not represent fandom in any way

>and that Telos novella reference was added by Moffat or the script editor.
Probably just whoever was in charge of making that piece of set, actually.

It's a pity they didn't make this amount of effort with the rest of this cack.