I'm sick and tired of them putting Alex Jones in hidden audioclips on Sup Forums!

I'm sick and tired of them putting Alex Jones in hidden audioclips on Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/wind-raiin
youtube.com/watch?v=TqJS-MScSug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same what dafuq why is there alex jones playing???

Why?

Because it's audiophile chemicals turning us GAY! Do you wanna be gay by your gov't?

ublock, element picker, select, create. bada bing, bada boom.

This is Alex Jones?

Is he the rambling schizophrenic, or the guy who keeps interrupting and asking stupid questions?

Hey, Sup Forums.

I have really low self-esteem and been struggling a lot with depression lately, and I was hoping that some of you could say nice stuff to cheer me up.

Do you think I'm pretty? Would you fuck me?

Is that an adams apple?

John 8:37-47 King James Version
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

You get it goyim! You are bred of Satan, not God.
Stop worshiping jew cults, you are of unclean blood.

Unironically calling me a goyim like a jew would. This is a LITERAL quote from Jesus to the so called "jews". Congratulations on showing your ignorance though, better luck next time.

Romans 2:28-29 King James Version
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

1 Timothy 1:4 King James Version
4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>look at me cherry pick this book of bullshit to prove my (((points)))
I wasn't be sarcastic you fucking faggot. I'm literally jewish and you disgusting pig people have no right to fetter our faith with your disgusting slave driving.
Christianity is a farce. You are fallen. Muslim too.

>Stop worshiping jew cults
>I'm literally jewish
lol

Of course you would deny Jesus Christ is the Messiah.

You should have thought of this before getting a sex change operation. Also, kys.

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/wind-raiin
m

Where did they get these revelations?
lol

why is this shit so hard to read?

It's old english sorry. There are modern translations as well, I just like to use the kjv. The jews were telling Jesus that they are from Abrahams blood line and they are followers of the true father. Jesus rebuked them by pointing out how that wasn't the problem, the problem was Abraham believed in God and God sent Jesus and they didn't believe. Since they didn't believe, Jesus said you are of the synagogue of Satan (Worshipping a false God).

so it's a showdown?

Yes, this was a portion of the conflict that ended with Jesus being crucified.

who does jesus belive is the one true god and is that to imply that the false god is lucifer?

Yes

How can I download this audio (clip with the background music)?

>right click your browser tab
>click "mute tab"
>????
>profit
You're welcome

>who does jesus belive is the one true god
This is a bit tricky to type out in regards to the trinity. It's actually the main reason they killed Jesus, for saying I AM. I know this is a bit long but if you are actually interested, I think this man explains it wisely.
youtube.com/watch?v=TqJS-MScSug

I'm not watching all that.

Did you know that "I am" is the shortest sentence in english?

HNG.

w-why do I hear alex in my Sup Forums catalog??

did hijack us??

Be careful when suggesting how to block audio clips, did that one time and the mods gave me a 24 hour ban. The reason? Pic related.

>I'm not watching all that.
Ok, I'll attempt to explain it i guess. Imagine a pyramid, God at the top, the holy spirit on the right corner and Jesus as the left cornerstone. They are all independent from one another but they all share a divine nature to each other. John Chapter 1 is a great read on this particular subject

tf is the "holy spirit" anyway? is it tangible?

Is the holy spirit tangible? Depends how you perceive the world I guess. There are many scriptures that speak of it, I would encourage you to read them user. Here are a couple.

Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Isaiah 11:2 - And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

2 Corinthians 3:17 - Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty.

>tf is the "holy spirit" anyway?
Hmm, I doubt My words could give it justice. If you truly believe in God and that Jesus Christ died for all of our sins, it will come int you and help you discern the truth and help you on your righteous journey. I may even have left parts out so don't hold me to task, please research yourselves.

John 14:26
But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Acts 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

What i'm trying to understand is if he's a guy i could walk up to and shake his hand? Does it advise god and is "more" omnipotent or something? what is his function that god couldn't just whisper in your ear as you've just illustrated?

Then start your own imageboard, you lazy stupid autistic faggot, and then you can do what YOUR pathetic AIDS infested brain wants to do

>Does it advise god
No, the conversation would go back the the shared Divine Nature they have. It wouldn't need to go back and talk with God, it is always connected with God.
>what is his function that god couldn't just whisper in your ear as you've just illustrated?
I don't know user, maybe. There are references to the angel of the Lord. I'll post one below, it'll be too long for me to post the other but if you want to search for it just look up Lot and the Angel of the Lord.
Genesis 22:9-18 King James Version
9 And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.
10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
11 And the angel of the Lord called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen.
15 And the angel of the Lord called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

This is a heavily debated topic. Some people believe the Angel of the Lord was Jesus before he came in the flesh. I may even be wrong about the angel of the lord and the holy spirit connection. they may be completely different things. It's important to do your own research in the bible. Studying and bouncing ideas off each other is good but always confirm in the Word.