"Don't worry guys, I'm fine! He just pretended to shoot me!"

>"Don't worry guys, I'm fine! He just pretended to shoot me!"
What happened if the guy he questioned shouted this? Even if CIA killed him for real after the fact, his credibility would be blown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ywjpbThDpE
youtube.com/watch?v=3C_BubeBU8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović
youtube.com/watch?v=N34MPTxY7LQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, I guess that scene's not the kino I always thought it was

Sheev was mind controlling him

Doesn't matter since cia dies anyway.
Bane stops him before he even gets to the second guy by opening his big fat mouth

Oh man and I just realized: why would he shoot a man, right? Because he was already going to throw him out the plane

>They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother!
>Wait, Bane, CIA clearly filed all of us, wouldn't they expect three of us? And what does it matter, the plane is riddled with bullet holes! I'm starting to question your competency as our leader!

Where does "This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!" come from? Its not even said in the scene.

I still don't understand why he said 'he didn't fly so good.' Is there something I missed? Serious question.

novelization

It's from a comic. CIA just thinks it, doesn't say it out loud.

CIA pretended he shot Bane's henchman and then tossed him out the plane. Hence why Bane then said, "Perhaps he was wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane."

That guy was mute. CIA works in intelligence, so he knew about this.

I like how when he fires the gun the slide stays in place, there's no muzzle flash or visible gas ejection, no shell ejection and no recoil. All you see is the hammer release and the sound of the gunshot.

Great question. Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane? Is it like a CIA thing?

>pretend to hand Dr.Pavel over
>5 minutes later execute a very dangerous aerial kidnapping to get him back
Bane's plan was to ???????

CIA has more advanced weapons than normal people.

Someone Post the webm of the two agents in the back beating up the tied men when they could have just shot bane

Fake pavels death

crash the plane with no survivors, c'on dude you cant be that thick.

CIA needed something to demonstrate that he was a serious threat to the henchmen. Since he had no intention of actually killing anyone, no one was going to hear screams of a guy getting tossed from the plane. That's why he fired the gun, as an audible clue he killed the guy.

Bane rightfully questions this plan because he knows CIA is full of shit, and he gets proven correct.

But if CIA was in charge, why would he let some big guy push him around? I don't understand where it all went so wrong for him.

He would be the first one to talk and actually get to stay on the aircraft.
Which is kinda ironic since he is brother, aka the one who stays, while Bane, aka the one who talked first, doesnt stay on the aircraft.

Even though you're wrong, I still have to check those trips.

>Since he had no intention of actually killing anyone
Why? That way the interrogation is needlessly complicated and way more likely to fail.

Why did Bane say to his brother that they expect one of them in the wreckage?

Why exactly would they expect just one? Also, what is the point of putting Dr. Pavel's blood into that guy if forensics is going to test for samples via teeth (or some shit like that I dunno)

I read a theory on Sup Forums once where Bane knew that his brother was actually a double agent planning on betraying him (how sad!) so he made up a quick bullshit excuse about them expecting just one in the wreckage. Bane's brother couldn't think of a way to properly counter that, so he just gave up and let himself perish along with CIA and the rest.

There are few stories more tragic than this.

Then show me his body!

>first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft
>bane talks first
>one of the other goons stays on the aircraft

CIA was very wrong

it was to make that guy talk, intimidating the others was a secondary effect

huh really makes you think

He was expecting to die, and he heard the gunshot. It's not outside of the realm of possibility that he thought he was dead. I was in Brazil for the world cup and I was robbed at gunpoint. The thief had me kneel down like a Muslim during prayer while he went through my wallet. He fired a shot and I thought I was dead. I felt warm blood pool around my forehead and I drifted away in thought, thinking that I was experiencing the afterlife. A few hours later some people found me still in that position, soaked in my own piss. I didn't actually die, but I thought that I did. That's probably what the man in The Dark Knight experienced.

>first on to talk gets to stay on my aircraft (i.e. live)
>bane talks first
>he lives

whats your point?

unfortunately his chute didn't open

lol pussy

so you would have broken the robbers spine and then quipped something clever? hotheads like you always end up shot. or worse.

THE FLIGHT PLAN
I JUST FILED WITH AGENCY
LISTSMEE
MY MEN
DR. PAVEL HERE
BUT ONLY
----ONE----
OF YOU

what did he shoot at?

>OR PERHAPSH HE'SH WONDERING WHY SHOMEONE WOULD PRETEND TO SHOOT AMON! BEFORE TELLING THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE PLANE THAT HE THREW HIM OUT OF THE PLANE!?

What could he have meant by this if he had said this?

he. had. to. find .what. drpavel. told. cia

watch the damn movie

How did Bane and his henchmen know that Bill Wilson will not kill them?

Find out what he told you

God

Why didn't the mosquito man just jump out of the plane and fly away?

I don't get it

But did he really learn anything during the plane heist? My theory is that he knew how big of a threat CIA was, and exploited CIA's homoerotic vices to catch him off guard.

Fair point, but if the point was to make it look like an accident, they corpse piles wouldn't add up because they took Dr. Pavel away.

what if bane was a cat lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5ywjpbThDpE

well he did
dr pavel said nothing

Not to mention, pumping blood from the guy into a dead body would not get past any coroner.

>cia dies
But then who's Bane?

That's exactly what I was wondering

youtube.com/watch?v=3C_BubeBU8E

"they expect one of us in the wreckage"
Juan gets left in the wreckage

poor sexy juan, i cry for you bro, rip.

What if CIA grabbed bane first and the men shot him? What would happen if CIA didn't want the extra friends? What if he said "Huh, I get to bring friends? Let me see their faces" the guy had like 15 special operators all around him.

It's from the novelization, which gives CIA a good bit more character. It's also where his alias Bill Wilson comes from.

> Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

To make sure he dies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović

>Vesna Vulović (Serbian: Becнa Byлoвић; born ca. 1950[citation needed]) is a Serbian former flight attendant. She holds the distinction of being the world record holder, according to the Guinness Book of Records, for surviving the highest fall without a parachute: 10,160 metres (33,333 ft).[1]

Normally the odds would be in CIA's favor, yes, but everyone has to keep in mind that he had an obvious intense lust or love or whatever the hell it was for Bane. That was what really made things fall apart for him.

nevermind all that how did bane break his cuffs?

Waht if Bane's origin was that he used to be Sam on Glee?

youtube.com/watch?v=N34MPTxY7LQ

CIA was in a rival choir, but they had a torrid affair.

>but everyone has to keep in mind that he had an obvious intense lust or love or whatever the hell it was for Bane
And how could Bane possibly know this?

>Vulović continued working for JAT at a desk job following a full recovery from her injuries. She regained the use of her legs and continued to fly sporadically. She claims she has no fear of flying, which she attributes to the loss of memory of the crash, and she even enjoys watching movies with plane crashes.[4]

>enjoys watching movies with plane crashes.

Because the men put fake cuffs on him?

2deep4me

but why?

VESNA?

because it was part of their plan

They worked for the mercenary

She DID fly so good

Mosquito was working with Bane. He's part of Bane's army in Gotham.

Did you even watch the Kino?

He is that stronk.

Because the men were his militia. Did you never notice the masketta man is banes right hand man?

Bane is perceptive, and someone as presumably legendary as CIA is prominent enough for Bane to collect intel about him for the purpose of taking him out.

He must have learned some time before the mission started that CIA had a severe weakness for big guys, which was why he set up the whole plane heist to exploit that.

The whole "we need to find out what Dr. Pavel told you" thing was a charade. It's possible that Bane didn't want his goons to know that he was literally exploiting a man's homoerotic lust to pull off a successful mission.

bane ordered them to say nothing no matter what and he was trying to make them break their vow by talking so he would have won if the prisoner actually said that he was fine

nolan 1 you : retard zero

He was never really cuffed to begin with, thanks to Masketta Man

No I just forgot that it wasnt cias guys that cuffed him.

He could have wondered that whilst giving up info to CIA, Bane implies that henchman #1 was too busy wondering to have time to answer but there is normally enough time to think and speak within that length of time. Bane was projecting such wonderment in order to rhetorically critique CIA's flawed interrogation strategy

>Vesna was the only person to live after an encounter with Bane
>Bane didn't go after her because of her memory loss
>he also had a deep respect for her, but that wouldn't change the fact that from now on he would shoot people before throwing them out of a plane
>years later, he saw CIA Agent Bill Wilson trying to bluff a confession out of his mercenaries
>he decided to play play dumb and ask why would someone shoot a man before throwing them out of a plane becaue he ha fallen for the rugged CIA man and planned on giving him a change to survive by not shooting him before crashing the plane

Link?

Bane was actually implying that the henchman was not intimidated and thus didn't feel the need to divulge information to save his life as the absurdity of shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane to his death rendered the actuality of him doing so improbable, the length of time it took to answer was irrelevant because he would only answer if he believed his life was imperilled, which he ruled out at the conclusion of the wonderment at the aforementioned absurdity which Bane ascribes onto him

Why would Bane send his own brother to his death? Why wasn't the brother referenced later in the flick?

>he didn't fly so good

Chris Nolan wrote that, looked at it, and said "yeah, that's a good line."

Juan was a traitor. Bane left him to die a honorable death on the plane instead of telling the rest of the League about his betrayal.

He never talked about his brother after that because it was too painfull. He tried to talk about it to Talia, but he couldn't pull it off.

Everybody just literally trying to understand this scene is so funny right now. Mostly because I've only seen TDKR once so I genuinely do not even remember anybody's motives in the plane scene.

What did any of them mean by this

>Chris Nolan wrote that, looked at it, and said "yeah, that's a good line."
Yeah, he should have changed it to "He didn't fly so well", the fucking idiot.

You're cute. You remind me of these dogs who think they are people.

no they work for masketta man, masketta man tells cia this. bane is just a subordinate to the true mercenary, barsad.

CIA mentions Dr. Paveleir but not Dr. Pavel, why did he lump the latter alongside his man, whereas only one of the two doctors on board was afforded the distinction of a separate mention?

hothead, pls. take your trolling elsewhere

Thanks.

I'm not a hothead. I support baneposting and am having a good time.

So the fire can rise.

>for you
What did bane mean by this?

according to Tom Hardy, he specifically intoned it to mean that Bane is a big guy for CIA

they were a death cult and they were all ready to die including bane, did you wantch the movie?

They are two aspects of the same personality. One has a tendency to say nothing in public gatherings, the other cherishes the opportunity to disarm complex thermonuclear devices.

The GOAT henchman

Bane Ovus sent his brother Juan to his death so that the audience could perceive the sheer evil of the character

I'm glad I was not drinking milk while watching this

There are seven major theories.

The most popular is Bane is correcting Aiden Gillan on his spelling. Irish and British English spells words like Honor as Honour. Tom Hardy objects to Gillan adopting an American accent and spelling for CIA's part. Nolan, who is English and American left the actors to sort out such differences themselves, to increase on set tension. Bane is reminding CIA he has left out the letter U four times.

Bane Ovus

>Bane
>Of
>Us

Wow.

AAAAAAARGH I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE

How did you not understand this? CIA tried to shoot the hostage but the gun refused to hit him, hence "he didn't fly so good" where "he" refers to the gun. Like when people say "that didn't fly", it means it didn't work.

Then CIA grabs the other hostage and tries again to shoot him, but the gun just doesn't fire this time. Now he yells "lotta loyalty for a hired gun", because he hired the gun but it still remained loyal to Bane's men for whatever reason.

Bane offers up that the gun is probably wondering why CIA doesn't just throw the hostages out of the plane rather than shoot them.