S/fur

s/fur

Hades?

bi is better

mmm steak and eggs

Lucky. I haven't had steak in months, mainly cause lelcold so I'm not BBQing in below 0F

II wouldn't grill when it's cold out. Fuck that, I don't understand why my dad used to brave the winds and ice when we used to live in the PNW.

But damn this is a good burrito. I just tried this place on a whim because it's down the street from me

Milk steak and eggs?

I'll do it to a certain degree but usually below freezing is nope, I'm not that desperate

Boiled hard. Only the finest

Yeah and if you really wanted it, there's always a stove to cook it on

Its just not the same done in the oven or in a pan

Did someone say eggs?

32F is your cutoff? I'd imagine it get below that quite often up there.

got any cubs?

Speaking of, idk how a catalytic heater works, but this zippo hand warmer is pretty neat.

Well yea but out BBQ is no longer in the garage, its still out on the patio. When it was in the garage, it wasn't so bad since I was out of the wind and it could actually retain heat

Oh hey, the IKEA episode of the Simpsons is on... creepy

Ah. I don't mind the cold too much. But I know I'm pretty alone in that.

I prefer the cold over the heat, but sometimes the cold is a little much for me. If and when I've got good winter wear, I love the winter

Tentacle monsters always make me feel warm and fuzzy and excited whenever they wave their things around my and i can clearly see their little seeds in them

Dear god i just want to be their little nests

Yup, agree with you there. I HATE the heat. A constant "sweatshirt weather" would be pretty nice, but I think you can only really get that in like San Fran.

i cannot stop thinking about tentacles and eggs please help me

Do you have a vajayjay? I feel like the whole egg thing wouldn't be as appealing for a man, but I guess I don't know.

i'm furrycurious and this isn't helping

I know but sometimes it's all you can do

I have no idea either, other than a chemical reaction

Shop

this may help you

Anyone have any Amy Rose?

Shop?

bump bitch

Isn't that the name of the store?

sorry for being mia

I got sucked into forza 7 with a roommate

Oh, probably. Was only half-watching, sorry.

Nah, go do that. I need to go take a shower anyway.

It's fine, I jsut think that's quite the coincidence

Take your shower. I finished my lap, in Nurburgring in a GMC van. Total time of 22 minutes and change

Holy fuck, that body. More?

How many times did you roll it? haha

No rolls but most of the lap was done in third gear. Second would put me past the limiter and fourth was lugging the engine

Post moar Judy.

I'm assuming it was bone stock? Had to be funny as shit for a while, then tedious.

Yeah, it was very tedious. I think I shifted maybe 20 times the entire lap.

I wanted to stop after carousel but my roommate said I started the lap so I had to finish it. I tried it in an earlier MP4 and failed to get around the first corner

Hah I have her

"an earlier MP4" What do you mean?

Uhhh.. MP4/6 I think

Not really too sure. Let me search real fast

Yeah, the MP4/6

It was the NA V12, not the turbo V6 or the V10

Oh.... McLaren open-wheel. Gotta go easy as hell on the throttle on those things. Jesus.

Yeah, definitely do. I have no real trigger control besides on or off so I kept locking the wheels or giving it too much gas and spinning out

If you take the time to dial back the acceleration lock and deceleration lock on the differential, it helps.

I just realized I keep the weirdest shit on my desk. I've got a can of rocker guard, injector cleaner, lighter fluid and whiskey all sitting within reach

Just in case

You seem like you belong on /o/ also.

Ya never know when you'll need it

I check it out once and a while, usually the gore threads, but usually the classic car threads. Got myself a 1980 Chrysler LeBaron and I know one guy who used to post in there but I haven't seen him around lately

God I love dangerous/bad women.

I used to frequent /dbt/ but it's cold as fuck and icy, so I'd make myself sad.

Always good to have. I just have my alarm clock and removable HD on mine. I have my brakleen and cleaners in a box

nice crotch floss. I love thongs, swimsuit thongs even more

>Thongs
Hnnnnng, but panties in general are yes. Lingerie is fucking amazing

Post cub

Also I've got all my spare fluids (oil, brake fluid, cleaners, and shit like that) beside my alcohol, inside of my wardrobe. Rather have it somewhere easy to access at a moments notice

Me too, I love panties, lingerie, hosiery bras, thongs, micro bikinis, swimsuits all of it. I've been intolace thongs and micro stuff lately, or victorias secret stuff

Yeah, it's good to keep that stuff close. I have some emergency stuff in my truck's toolbox but most of it is here. Now I just need the motivation to actually use the parts I have

like these

>motivation to use the parts I have
This, so much this. I have new headlight trim and marker light lenses for my jeep that I still need to fucking replace. Guess when I get her out of the back yard, I should take her to the farm and finally change em out

can i get more of these "you know i'm sexy" smiles?

I think that's a good idea. I just need to pull my truck into the driveway and take the time to do it. I have a nice machined rear diff cover I want to put in

You have no idea how hard that would be to sort out of my collection

My biggest project is with my car. Desperately needs a new windshield since the old one is leaking now, and the headliner is only being held up by the trim. As soon as I get her out in the spring or summer, it'll be off to the shops to get work done