Are negroes descended from chimps while the white man descends from the white man?

Are negroes descended from chimps while the white man descends from the white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewire.com/technology/2011/09/it-wasnt-just-neanderthals-ancient-humans-had-sex-other-hominids/42117/
youtube.com/watch?v=NRBsuOGf-RY
hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/16/6/600.full
hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/13/5/489.abstract
pnas.org/content/104/26/10944
genetics.org/content/genetics/176/1/351.full.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n2/full/mp2013197a.html
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800886/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of bullshiter stupid question is that?

Argentinian, I get it, you are ratard, but what the fuck are you even trying to say?

the White Man has an esoteric origin
negroes are merely beasts

NAH MAYNE. WHITEY HAVE DEM SMALL LIPS SO DEYS LOOKS LIKE CHIMPS AN SHEEEIT

OOK OOK EEEK EEEK MOFUGGA
WE WUZ KONGS N SHEEEEIIIITTT

Black people have wide noses and large lips because they evolved in warm climates. It allows more air contact.

But white people have smaller lips, and narrow noses, because they are from cold climates. Less frostbite chance.

If you actually look at the man's profile, you'd notice his frontal lobes are just as developed as any white person. You know, the part of the brain which actually differentiates us from lower animals.

some chimps have more IQ than entire negroe populations

whites had their dna manipulated by the annunaki to help govern the planet during their gold mining operations. they also manipulated some chimps and made the negro. the negros were used in the gold mines and we gave them treats for full baskets of gold ore

They haven't evolved as much as the White Man.

Factually incorrect. We all know its:

Chimps -> Blacks -> Yakub -> Whites.

And what about other non-white races?
How chimp are they?

>ratard
>mexican intellectuals

they're offspring of whites and other creatures,most surely

Darwinian model of evolution is flawed. All types of current man evolved seperately, at the same time, after the cataclysm that destroyed the planet we now know as the asteroid belt. the out of Africa theory is a bunch of doodoo butter.

The black man's environment selected quantity over quality, the northern man had to nurture their offspring to survive the harsh climate. Nature vs. Nurture.

>Yakub
he was a one off genetic accident and his sole purpose was to find a more delicious strain of wheat to make the miner treats to encourage them to find more gold. he was buried at sea with full military honors

My theory is they have other DNA besides homo sapiens from more primitive species (homo erectus?)

thewire.com/technology/2011/09/it-wasnt-just-neanderthals-ancient-humans-had-sex-other-hominids/42117/

ARGENTIA IS NOT WHITE

White man evolved from chimps
Niggers are still chimps

I firmly believe that white man are not "homo sapiens" but a mutt between glorious aryan eternal neanderthal, part gook and part dindu.

Dindus are more related to homo dindu sapiens
White men are more related to neardenthal
Gooks are related to homo erectus (the irony)

where did the types of man come from?

No I think smaller lips is so we can look better with a beard

annunaki

where does annunaki come from?

niburu

NO! LOGIC AND REASON, MY ONLY WEAKNESS

12TH PLANET BABY

COMIN BACK AROUND FOR ANOTHER PASS IN 2020, HIDE YO GOLD, HIDE YO KIDS

Yes, they are
Nigger holocaust when?

>German descendant of Nazis living in Argentina detected.

Yes. White man came from the likes of the Neanderthals while black man came from the likes of chimpanzees.

Siberians and Native Americans(particularly the ones living in the Arctic) have much more Neanderthal DNA than any European

Idk, probably just mostly chimp.

We can force mayweather to fight mike tsyon =D then we kill the loser
the winner gets raped to death by a blonde woman with a strapon

Almost Texas flag Chile made a funny. kek

>American """""""education"""""""
My sides

>Native Americans have more Asian DNA than any European.

I fixed it.

Doesnt matter. They're all bleeding themselves out with every generation. Pic related.

>some chimps have more IQ than entire negroe populations

When Argentina will nuke Brazil? You can take Santa Catarina as prize.

>negroe
b8

yes, dindus are genetically modified monkeys made by the annunaki. neanderthols are otherwise known as nephilim, the product of annunaki and their creations. asians were crossed with ant dna so they would be better workers.

inb4 crazy.. yes it sounds crazy, but have they found the missing link yet? well i dont think they ever will. i mean how far scientifically has humanity come in a hundred years.. pre flood there is absolutely a chance some civilizations had high tech. i mean look at the pyramids all over the world. imagine what got washed away at the end of the last ice age. 300 meter sea level rise. humans tend to live near water etc

I've seen Ojibwae with that kind of face, and they are descended from Asians.

>When Argentina will nuke Brazil?
never, We shouldn't canceled our nuclear program

You're just as ape as you claim they are. Black people descended from the ancestors of all humans, and white people further separated from black people. That doesn't mean you're not an ape, and we're still the same species. What's your evidence otherwise?

I'll just leave this here.

different subspecies

In today's society with the healthy gene flow between populations it's not as distinguishable, but yes

>In today's society with the healthy gene flow between populations it's not as distinguishable

not as distinguishable how? visually with mixed races? theres still a greater genetic distance between human races than subspecies of lions

kek

>theres still a greater genetic distance between human races than subspecies of lions

I believe you, but do you have a source on this?

Neanderthal for whitey

It's why we're more passive and smarter than Africans

The white man descends from peaceful mountain gorillas. Niggers descend from violent chimp

the difference in allele frequencies between human populations is negligible, as it is with lions. I'm not denying that races don't exist, but the idea that "race realists" have about them is very skewed and anti scientific

only works if the father is white, which is far less common. black father, pic related

>north Africans are classified as European

you should be able to google it, i didnt save it

Made me laugh desu

>the difference in allele frequencies between human populations is negligible
negligible how? half a percent is a massive difference. Just visually the differences are astounding between the races

Very little of it is applicable to the sciences, aside from a few genetic diseases. It isn't applicable to day to day life, either, so it's negligible

Zecharia Sitchin is that you?

>Very little of it is applicable to the sciences, aside from a few genetic diseases

Yes, unfortunately science is held back for many political reasons.

>It isn't applicable to day to day life, either, so it's negligible

On average it sure is.

>science is held back
If it was held back as much as you think, then we wouldn't know shit about human evolution, like OoA or IQ statistics.
>applicable
How?

I encourage everyone here to have their genes mapped to see where they originate from. This results will shock you.

>If it was held back as much as you think, then we wouldn't know shit about human evolution, like OoA or IQ statistics.

Why do you say that?

>How?
Average intelligence & temperament

Blacks are significantly more likely to have MAOA 2r allele which leads to the "chimp out" behavior, about 5%. Same with other versions of MAOA that lead to increased aggressive behavior.

So it can be useful when designing broad programs for blacks.

I did, It matched up very well with my known ancestry, the only surprise was some british/north european ancestry

The less neotenous they are, the more primitive.

Go further back. Before there were even humans in Europe.

I think im in the 90+ percentile for neanderthal dna. as for the non neanderthal part, its hard to say since humans differentiated so much genetically after they left africa

>If you actually look at the man's profile, you'd notice his frontal lobes are just as developed as any white person. You know, the part of the brain which actually differentiates us from lower animals.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NRBsuOGf-RY

Skip to 10:15 for brain size.

>why do you say that
Well the common alt right claim is that sciences are held back by lefties to prevent inquiry into race, but we know pretty much everything about race, such as what you just posted.
The black population in America has gone up, and crime is at an all time low. We don't need more programs.

>but we know pretty much everything about race
What makes you say that?

>We don't need more programs.
I agree, but we need to adjust current ones if we cant get rid of them

You are aware that anatomically modern humans originated in Africa right?

What those links about ASPM and MCHI actually say

hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/16/6/600.full

Thus, our overall findings do not support a detectable association between the D-allele of either ASPM or Microcephalin and increased IQ. Furthermore, examination of the allelic effects of both genes together shows no evidence of a heterozygous or epistatic effect.

hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/13/5/489.abstract
Thus, the number of IQ domains does not appear to bear any relationship to brain size in mammals, and it certainly has no relevance to the enlargement of the brain during hominoid evolution.

pnas.org/content/104/26/10944
The phenotypic effects of the derived haplogoups of ASPM and Microcephalin are not yet known but arguably do not include gross phenotypic alterations: the derived haplogroups are apparently not involved in variations in intelligence (52), brain size (53), head circumference, general mental ability, social intelligence (54), or the incidence of schizophrenia (

genetics.org/content/genetics/176/1/351.full.pdf
The fact that, given enough genetic data, individuals can be correctly assigned to their populations of origin is compatible with the observation that most human genetic variation is found within populations, not between them. It is also compatible with our finding that, even when the most distinct populations are considered and hundreds of loci are used, individuals are frequently more similar to members of other populations than to members of their own population. Thus, caution should be used when using geographic or genetic ancestry to make inferences about individual phenotypes.

nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n2/full/mp2013197a.html
It should be n

Also, the last one is the Whiterspoon paper.

You retards need to read your own links because you just got ass blasted by your own sources.

sure, although its been proposed that sub saharans have older hominid admixture

either way the genetic difference between races is pretty significant

There is a much simpler reason that blacks aren't as intelligent as whites than neanderthal DNA or other stupid shit.

Whites lived in much colder climates meaning fruits and other highly nutritious food were hard to find. So only the best tool users were able to survive, and we eventually evolved a much more advanced tool usage ability. The blacks however lived in hot climates with fertile land, meaning the need for tools to survive was much lower.

ONLY THE WHITE MAN IS CAPABLE OF REAL THOUGHT AND FEELING, TIME TO STACK DEAD MINORITES FLOOR TO CEILING.

The correlation to brain/skull size and IQ is less than 0.4

Insignificant

holy fuck, that nigger literally has a snout like an ape.

Pls don't make fun of chimps.

>Insignificant

>European
No, just Caucassoid, and Indians are even closer, which is somewhat surprising.

>significant
Relative to what? I know that I share 99% of my DNA with a chimpanzee and 5% of my DNA with Banana. The differences would actually not be as significant as you think.

The links posted by this idiot

say that MCPH has no influence on IQ

The fact that we've mapped the entire human genome
And what programs?

>The differences would actually not be as significant as you think.
the difference between humans and chimps is 1.5%, between races is about .5%

1.5% leads to huge changes, as does .5%

just look at how different dog breeds are

>The fact that we've mapped the entire human genome
yet our understanding of the specifics is very low, how each gene works and interacts with others

And the differences between "races" are not significant at all.

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.short

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800886/

Seriously though a lot of people here do that. I remember a guy going on about Jewish racism, and he "proved" his point with a link to a Jewish website that debunked Jewish racism. It's ironic that the "question the mainstream" crowd would do that

You thought ancient Egyptians were black?

I don't know, are you?

Your intuition has served you well, senpai.

They just copy and paste infographs without reading anything. It's laughable.

The majority were. The rulers were white around the Roman era but the "ancient" Egyptians were dark-skinned Africans

It is very White compared to the U.S.

they sure are. pretty interesting how only .5% can lead to so many significant differences