Evening, Sup Forums

Evening, Sup Forums.

I have really low self-esteem and been struggling a lot with depression lately, and I was hoping that some of you could say nice stuff to cheer me up.

Do you think I'm pretty? Would you fuck me? What would you say to me on our first date?

You are pretty nigga ill fuck you on the table on our first date

I'd milk you cause you're a cow

Ur fucking gorgeous tbh. 10/10 would rail any day

Jesus id love a bj just from what you've shown so far MOAR. Aka throat fuck sloppies titfuck. Yeah idbang

you have man eyebrows but at least they distract people from noticing your caveman forehead and your eyes that are so far apart

Oh yeah I forgot first date id have to fuck duhhh but id basically see of you liked it in the ass. First impressions are everything. You aren't going to get turned down if that's what your asking

You're cute, post body

nuff said

I'd make you breakfast

>Do you think I'm pretty?
yer pretty, darlin
>Would you fuck me?
Of course
>What would you say to me on our first date?
tits or gtfo

Nice trips shitty response. I miss old b. Mama always said of you don't got nuffin nice ta say then dont say it.

Tits or gtfo

Yes I think your pretty, yes I would fuck you, I don’t know what I would say on the first date (I don’t know anything about you

INB4 this is a dude trolling Sup Forums
I think you're attractive, sure. Would fuck, probably. I'd probably say some nice things about you on our first date, because I don't want you to think I'm an asshole.

it's a full house you uncultured swine

Yes you are pretty than others that I know. I would love to fuck you. I don't know what I would say on the first date.

I'd watch small animals try to bang u. Also, I think ur pretty enuf to be locked in my closet for a week or so.

Yeah pretty, I'd fuck, first date just usually get to know eachother compliments etc

tits, or gtfo?

Yes, yes, and swiggity swooty I'm cumming in your booty