I'm seeing King Gizz tomorrow night, what should I expect?

I'm seeing King Gizz tomorrow night, what should I expect?

fun time, expensive merch, bring ear plugs

DUDE SICK RIFFS

Get shot.

Always a great show. Earplugs recommended but the venue I went to (9:30 Club) was fine without them.

Dude fuck ear plugs, I'm going all in

Go read that tintitus thread first

Sick show. Saw them last month.

They do a sick medley of Hot Water/Robot Stop. Stu gets his flute game going.

To be surrounded by hipsters you portland faggot

bring earplugs

DUDE
SICK
RIFFS
IM SO HIGH LMAO

Don't be an idiot. Earplugs not only save your hearing long-term but also make the music sound better.

A nice if repetitive show marred by an endless stagediving carroussel and a generally obnoxious crowd. My experience at least

Okay. Enjoy your old age being saying 'what's that sonny?' over and over.

That was pretty much my experience

They had just released Nonagon, and played it in full, which I was very meh about. At least they played the Mind Fuzz medley and The River. But well, they only played like 1 hour total, and spent about 5 minutes just standing there because some drunk guy was being a drunk idiot and got kicked out, and they just kept telling the venue staff to bring him back in

It was okay, but I wouldn't spend that much money to see them again

expect nothing, get fucked

Because it reduces the noise? Or am I missing something?

Boring guitar music

i was in salt lake and the crowd was awesome and friendly and it was a fuckin shit show right in the center of the venue. they were controlling that crowd like it was their job.
if your venue is 21 and up expect a good time.
also smoked a giant joint right in the middle of the venue too, that's always recommended.

derivative, hip garage rock revival with motorik beats and a bunch of white kids talking about other awful bands, festivals and overpriced garbage

i hope nonagon infinity instead of a door tomorrow opens fire to the faggots such as OP

Like any audio system, your ears can only handle so much input before you start to get exponentially greater harmonic distortion. Cutting down sound by the right amount and at the right frequencies means you're literally getting a cleaner, higher-fidelity sound.