that's not a Muslim Beard you retards

Muslims shave their upper-lip moustache

>tfw can't grow decent beard
kill me

Payne?

this.

I can only grow a shitty DiCaprio beard

Not really.

This guy is such a terrible actor. One more nugget for the pile of shit that is DC and marvel EUs

You fucking kidding me, he was the only highlight in that overrated shitstain of a series.

Abu Franq al-Castleyef

Bad actor in a bad show of a bad brand

leave Walking Dead alone

>luke cage only has black writers & directors
>jessica jones only women writers & directors

punisher will be pure mankino

>luke cage only has black writers & directors
>jessica jones only women writers & directors

So that's why they suck, I couldn't put a finger on it.

>They will never make Up is Down and Black is White into a Punisher movie
>They will never make The Slavers into a Punisher movie

Feels bad man. I haven't seen most of the Marvel movies (or most of the recent capeshit for that matter), but I would go to a midnight release if either of those ever got made into movies.

I've noticed a trend with these Marvel series. The first half of each season is always somewhere between tolerable and outright great, but the second season is always ass. Most noticable examples are Cage and DD season 2. What gives? Do they have different writers for each season half or something?

>Up is Down and Black is White
>The Slavers

sounds raysis

Is this guy Muslim?

It's very rare that a simple picture of a person can make me angry. But God dammit, this is one of those instances

I thought he had a dyed mohawk from the thumbnail. Beard isn't bad at all

Are they finally gonna fuck?

Jesus Christ. They're setting us up for a whole fucking season of Frank being a washout, drunk piece of shit, only to take back the reins of the Punisher at the end of episode 12, aren't they?

Fucking Marvel, man. They're really starting to go to shit. Jessica Jones was the beginning. Then DD season 2, Luke Cage, and now they're even going to tarnish the Punisher.

Fuck off Marvel.

I hope. Blond bitch and blind character are one of the most boring couples ever, not as bad as Thor and what's her name, but close.

Same. Karen's best scenes were with Frank.

>He can't grow a depression beard

Sorry OP

No, he's a boy genius.

underrated post

DD season 2 was like 50/50.
I agree with the rest though.

>beard
So is Frank a numale cuck now?

ex-muslim here. Yes really. You're supposed to shave the upper lip. Look at pictures/videos and you'll notice it.

maybe this is all just from the first 5 minutes of episode one, yeah that's the ticket

>drunk
Punisher doesn't drink alcohol you dumbfuck

I liked the Punisher in DD but I'm not sure he can carry an entire series by himself.

I love how you ineffectual hairless dweebs spun beards to be 'numale' just cause your genes are garbage lmao

He had the perfect hair for it in the accountant wtf

The actor?

How can a face be so punchable?

it was already ruined the moment that faggot appeared in Daredevil

Punisher/Daredevil crossover comics are common as fuck, what the hell are you smoking dipshit? If anything it was overdue.

>"need cash for bullets"
>"will kill mobsters for a hot meat"
>"'nam veteran"

>no pictures of Jigsaw or Bushwacker

Marvel disappoints yet again.

> no Barricuda

Cmon Marvel I'm fucking BEGGING you

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Completely agree.

Is this the episode where Jimmy Neutron goes undercover to take down IS?

ALLAHU FRANKBAR

Didnt he go over coverr to steal their uranium?

It looks like mutton chops in the thumbnail. Also what the fuck is up with the buzz cut? How could they fuck up so hard? He looks like shit now

>Bushwacker

they dont have the effects budget for that shit

The character

lt me guess, later on the the series is he going to shave it off infront of a mirror?

man I really don't the 'beard as a representation of a low point' trope

When will they all crossover, Cage, DD, Punisher and the fist guy?

it's just his homeless disguise, bro beans. everyone knows he's not dead so he's hiding in plain sight.

Osama Bin Laden didn't do it so The Infidel Punisher doesn't have to either

What is the joke here? That hipsters and Islamist terrorists have similar preferences in facial hair? That irony in hipsters being peaceful, while terrorists aren't? This seems like it's part of a really shitty comic.

t. Ahmed

Kelly is the onion's cartoonist, it's a satire of shitty political cartoons

ur an idiot

Maybe. It still seems like a shitty comic.

Karen dumps Daredevils pussy azz for a straight up Alpha Killer Punisher

I dislike the Punisher as the main character of a story. I like it more when he's just a side character to act as a foil to the main character.

I love the Punisher and Ghost Rider as like Boogeymen of the Marvel Universe. You sometimes hear about them doing some rad shit and when they actually show up, it's a huge "Oh shit" moment.

Oh you mean the scenes where she makes her cry face? Or the ones where she makes a cry face? Yeah, those were very diffent from all the other cry face scenes. Truly amazing actress

Fucking kill that worthless waste of space character already

This t b h famalams